|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>good post.i've been reading a great book,a biography about che Guevara,the argentine/Cuban revolutionary,by john lee Anderson.while I think che was a cold-blooded killer and not someone to be admired,you have to give him credit for his devotion to his cause.his ultimate goal was to bring down the U.S. by starting and getting us involved in wars all over the world(asia,africa,mid-east,etc .,draining us of our resources and slowly bleeding us to death.were he still alive,i would bet that he would be happy to see that we are now doing this to ourselves.
Glad your reading an interesting book about a murdering Communist Revolutionary. You are reading just how they set up their organizations and terrorize people.
Since you read how Guevara thought by getting us involved in wars all across the world would drain us and bleed us to death, why is the United States doing the same thing now that Guevara wanted? Who do you think is behind it and who should be held responsible for bleeding the U.S. into self destruction?
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad your reading an interesting book about a murdering Communist Revolutionary. You are reading just how they set up their organizations and terrorize people.
Since you read how Guevara thought by getting us involved in wars all across the world would drain us and bleed us to death, why is the United States doing the same thing now that Guevara wanted? Who do you think is behind it and who should be held responsible for bleeding the U.S. into self destruction?
it was just my personal thoughts and observations,dave.i don't think any one person,party,or organization can be held solely respondsible.i said in my post that che was a cold-blooded killer and not someone to be admired.but there may be some things to learned from reading about people like him.for emample,what makes some people hate the U.S. so much? I saw an interesting interview with the books author in which he said that he thought che would be repulsed by the modern day terrorists like bin laden.che was a purist who did not believe in the senseless slaughter of non-combatents.at any rate,why would anyone not want to know as much as possible about their enemies,or potential enemy?
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's why if the dems nominate Hillary well I guess I'll have to eat my words on not voting on the republican ticket ever again. I will never vote for a woman. Period.
I'm so very happy you & Synergy have bonded. I'll be quiet as a little mouse, or I wouldn't be keeping things "nice"... but it's sooo durn tempting.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>it was just my personal thoughts and observations,dave.i don't think any one person,party,or organization can be held solely respondsible.i said in my post that che was a cold-blooded killer and not someone to be admired.but there may be some things to learned from reading about people like him.for emample,what makes some people hate the U.S. so much? I saw an interesting interview with the books author in which he said that he thought che would be repulsed by the modern day terrorists like bin laden.che was a purist who did not believe in the senseless slaughter of non-combatents.at any rate,why would anyone not want to know as much as possible about their enemies,or potential enemy?
btw,dave the book "a revolutionary life" received 5 star rates from most critics.i have read many books about people that I don't like.it is not like you are saying that you admire them.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Just know I'm watching you, OMTE. Watching you like a hawk on a raven.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>it was just my personal thoughts and observations,dave.i don't think any one person,party,or organization can be held solely respondsible.i said in my post that che was a cold-blooded killer and not someone to be admired.but there may be some things to learned from reading about people like him.for emample,what makes some people hate the U.S. so much? I saw an interesting interview with the books author in which he said that he thought che would be repulsed by the modern day terrorists like bin laden.che was a purist who did not believe in the senseless slaughter of non-combatents.at any rate,why would anyone not want to know as much as possible about their enemies,or potential enemy?
You are correct. Know your enemy and keep him close. What I have been trying to get out of you is who do you think is responsible for draining out country of money and blood fighting all over the world as Guevara wanted. I feel that someone is responsible. It sure is not you or I. It has to be someone or some people that are very high up and run this coundtry. Shouldn't they be held accountable? I see many post on Topix saying Bush is accountable for wars. Shouldn't The Obama Administration also be held accountable for wars also? Is Obama going to send troops into Syria? That would be a bad move. Just who are we supporting over there? A bad dictatorship or bad Islamic thugs fighting to take control away from the bad dictator.
Jeff, you actually have to make some actual decisions about who is responsible for what is going on. If you don't how are you ever going to cast a wise vote.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so very happy you & Synergy have bonded. I'll be quiet as a little mouse, or I wouldn't be keeping things "nice"... but it's sooo durn tempting.
Hey girl, are you trying to be a trouble maker? I thought you were into peace, harmony and good will with no bad language. You have to make up your mind.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
Just know I'm watching you, OMTE. Watching you like a hawk on a raven.
Glorya, I think you should take care of him in regard to his post about NEVER voting for a woman. I was stunned. Come on! I KNOW you have it in ya.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Sinergy says, yes ... Big Dog says, no.
Well, I do like Synergy a whole lot more...
Let me think about it a minute or two.
I came so very, very close last night.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>btw,dave the book "a revolutionary life" received 5 star rates from most critics.i have read many books about people that I don't like.it is not like you are saying that you admire them.
I understand exactly what you are saying. I really don't have any problem with you reading anything. More power to you. All I was doing when I said throw that one away and read the fair tax book, was making a point of what a SOB I thought Guevara was and he that wasn't worth the time of day. Not that I actually wanted you to chunk the book away. Again I just thought that you would get my drift. Sorry again that I wasn't clear on that.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Know your enemy and keep him close. What I have been trying to get out of you is who do you think is responsible for draining out country of money and blood fighting all over the world as Guevara wanted. I feel that someone is responsible. It sure is not you or I. It has to be someone or some people that are very high up and run this coundtry. Shouldn't they be held accountable? I see many post on Topix saying Bush is accountable for wars. Shouldn't The Obama Administration also be held accountable for wars also? Is Obama going to send troops into Syria? That would be a bad move. Just who are we supporting over there? A bad dictatorship or bad Islamic thugs fighting to take control away from the bad dictator.
Jeff, you actually have to make some actual decisions about who is responsible for what is going on. If you don't how are you ever going to cast a wise vote.
with all due repects dave,I do not have enough info,at present,to make that determination.if you do,then please share it with me.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl, are you trying to be a trouble maker? I thought you were into peace, harmony and good will with no bad language. You have to make up your mind.
TRUST me, I could do it without bad language. Just so ya know ... My thoughts last night included no bad language- I do remember saying, we need to keep this forum PG-13, for tender ears & innocent minds.
Glorya

Social Circle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I like Jeb & Synergy, they make me smile.
Now if only Aggie, would loosen up just alittle, she's so darn serious ... we need to get her a job in the Situation Room. That is, if she could pass all those darn background checks. Imma thinking she could.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

hey dave,maybe this will help.I received a phone call last pm from john barrows'(d-house of reps.)office wanting me to participate in a telephone town-hall type meeting where I can actually ask questions(I am not kiddin' about this,maybe some others on here have been contacted,too).I've never took part in anything like this,so I don't know exactly how it works.but if anyone has any suggestions about questions then let me know before 8 pm tonite.I don't know how I got involved unless it was because I was one of four people in this county that voted for the guy.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Glorya wrote:
Sinergy says, yes ... Big Dog says, no.
Well, I do like Synergy a whole lot more...
Let me think about it a minute or two.
I came so very, very close last night.
I'm right in there with ya, Glorya. I got 'cha back!:)

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>with all due repects dave,I do not have enough info,at present,to make that determination.if you do,then please share it with me.
My thoughts are the people in charge. That would be this Administration. If it all continues into the next administration for several years, then I would blame them. No rocket science.
Remember What President Truman said. "The buck stops here". How true it is.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
I like Jeb & Synergy, they make me smile.
Now if only Aggie, would loosen up just alittle, she's so darn serious ... we need to get her a job in the Situation Room. That is, if she could pass all those darn background checks. Imma thinking she could.
LOL

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's why if the dems nominate Hillary well I guess I'll have to eat my words on not voting on the republican ticket ever again. I will never vote for a woman. Period.
I can't believe the women on Topix haven't eaten you alive for this post. I saw it but I just let it go as I knew you were going to catch hell for it, but that hasn't happened yet.
Personally I see no difference in not voting for a woman because she is a woman than not voting for a black guy just because he is black. Or not voting for a white person because they are white. That goes for any race of people. I vote for the person that I think is the best qualified and holds most closely to my views. That surely wouldn't by Hillary Clinton and that's for sure!
I don't know if you really feel the way about women as you posted or you are just trying to make the forum more interesting.
I feel if you truly feel that way that you are wrong, but that is your choice to make and live with.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
hey dave,maybe this will help.I received a phone call last pm from john barrows'(d-house of reps.)office wanting me to participate in a telephone town-hall type meeting where I can actually ask questions(I am not kiddin' about this,maybe some others on here have been contacted,too).I've never took part in anything like this,so I don't know exactly how it works.but if anyone has any suggestions about questions then let me know before 8 pm tonite.I don't know how I got involved unless it was because I was one of four people in this county that voted for the guy.
I have no idea of any of the problems or anything that is going on in your local area so I would have no way of knowing what one would ask.
Glorya

Social Circle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right in there with ya, Glorya. I got 'cha back!:)
Thanks, Synergy! Please forgive for those posts when I attacked you without reason(s). I'm blaming it on my friend, serving me ALL those mimosas. French champagne & freshly squeezed oj does it everytime ... I promise to leave my phone in the car next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinesville Discussions

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Wed Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
Woman snaps photo of ghostly figure at 4th of J... Jul 14 resident 1
Decent crabbing spots? Jul 13 sheri 2
Klingbeil/Farley murder suicide 2006 (Mar '11) Jun 25 Toni 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••