Comments
4,221 - 4,240 of 53,715 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
OMTE

Perry, GA

#4649 Mar 8, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMTE is a fighter first and then he tries to figure it out. That is his main fault. He will soon learn to think about his opponent, what he is or is not fighting for and then the smart way to do it. In other words he is like a young Gung-Ho Marine.
You are sorely misjudging me. Ever step I take is calculated. Anyway, I was agreeing with you. You were the one saying that we should strike first. I'd rather compare myself to the apache than the marines.
OMTE

Perry, GA

#4650 Mar 8, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I agree with virtually everything you wrote. It is possible to disagree without being disagreeable. And I would enjoy debating differing opinions if it would not sink into the gutter. And I readily admit that once provoked, I will give it right back to an extent. However, unlike in the exchanges you, he and Jeb have just had - the poster in question rarely posts anything without using profanity and vulgarity and if he can't argue a position, he defaults into personal attacks that are over the top rude. I was not trying to be funny in my comment, I greatly respect our armed forces and to place them in any way in comparison to him is, in my mind, an insult.
You are crazy woman. I mostly monitor. I am only rude to people that are rude to me first. I'm sorry you don't like how I word my insults. I'm not as good as you at being rude politely. Don't start nothing and there won't be nothing. Moron.
Anonymous

Conyers, GA

#4651 Mar 8, 2013
If you read past comments, he sinks gutter low as he degrades women. It"s cruel, brutal, and undeserving.
OMTE

Perry, GA

#4652 Mar 8, 2013
glorya wrote:
If you read past comments, he sinks gutter low as he degrades women. It"s cruel, brutal, and undeserving.
You are really sheltered queer-bait. Why don't you look at some of these topics where women are going at it. I've never even come close to some of the things that these women are saying to each other. I don't go on the offensive with anyone unless provoked. I usually only go after people that attack others that are clearly incapable of defending themselves. You are sissy and a crybaby.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4653 Mar 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You are crazy woman. I mostly monitor. I am only rude to people that are rude to me first. I'm sorry you don't like how I word my insults. I'm not as good as you at being rude politely. Don't start nothing and there won't be nothing. Moron.
sometimes,i've tryied to get along with you,but you seem too try harder to make that impossible.tread caefully.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4654 Mar 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You are sorely misjudging me. Ever step I take is calculated. Anyway, I was agreeing with you. You were the one saying that we should strike first. I'd rather compare myself to the apache than the marines.

O.K.,suits me but you know and understand exactly what I meant. Just remember that the Apaches lost and were almost exterminated. They learned something from that and live much differently today. I just used the Marines to make my point as I didn't think of Apache or maybe Rocky at that time.
Hard

Dahlonega, GA

#4655 Mar 8, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>sometimes,i've tryied to get along with you,but you seem too try harder to make that impossible.tread caefully.
He's a classic example of big ego, low self esteem.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4656 Mar 8, 2013
Hard wrote:
<quoted text>
understated,but agreed.
OMTE

Perry, GA

#4657 Mar 8, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>sometimes,i've tryied to get along with you,but you seem too try harder to make that impossible.tread caefully.
Tread carefully??? OR what??? Quit trying I don't like drunks.
OMTE

Perry, GA

#4658 Mar 8, 2013
Hard wrote:
<quoted text>
A hard head makes for a sore a$$. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. You are prime example of a stupid idiot. One who has nothing at all to add so you criticize on the sidelines with one sentence insults. I'm very good at that too. You want to have a contest? I bet I can make you threaten to have me banned first. SMH.
OMTE

Perry, GA

#4659 Mar 8, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just trying to make a point. He has always been polite and acted like a man to me. I have had no problem with him. We don't always agree, but how many people always agree with each other?
I do get along with most people on Topix but there have been a few that I have had it out with. I just think that people have more in common with each other than we realize. We all bleed red blood, want to be loved, and want happiness. What a great world it would be if we all could just live that way. Too bad that isn't the way it is. Always remember that I am a realist!
One of the greatest attributes that a person can display to me is loyalty. I try to be respectful to you because I see you're a good person. You're loyal to your beliefs but at the same time will admit that there are faults with your parties ideology. That to me makes your point of view credible and I always try to see things from your perspective. You believe in what you're saying and are respectful even when you insult. That tells me you're open minded, compassionate, and insulting is not in your nature. I believe you were raised in a good home and haven't really had to suffer. I say that because you lack that bite in you that a person has that has had to fight for everything you have. I may be wrong so don't get offended. That's why I backed off of Synergy because if nothing else she is loyal to her cause and I admire that. You both are a little snobby though, but I can't blame you if I had money I probally would be too. I made bad decisions as a youth is why I have to work my butt off and you probally don't because you made the right decisions. I just think you think that it's that simple. If I had grown up in a good home I could be where your at as could a lot of kids. It's not that easy to make the right decisions when there is no one there to show you the way.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4660 Mar 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>One of the greatest attributes that a person can display to me is loyalty. I try to be respectful to you because I see you're a good person. You're loyal to your beliefs but at the same time will admit that there are faults with your parties ideology. That to me makes your point of view credible and I always try to see things from your perspective. You believe in what you're saying and are respectful even when you insult. That tells me you're open minded, compassionate, and insulting is not in your nature. I believe you were raised in a good home and haven't really had to suffer. I say that because you lack that bite in you that a person has that has had to fight for everything you have. I may be wrong so don't get offended. That's why I backed off of Synergy because if nothing else she is loyal to her cause and I admire that. You both are a little snobby though, but I can't blame you if I had money I probally would be too. I made bad decisions as a youth is why I have to work my butt off and you probally don't because you made the right decisions. I just think you think that it's that simple. If I had grown up in a good home I could be where your at as could a lot of kids. It's not that easy to make the right decisions when there is no one there to show you the way.
am sorry about the way you were raised,but that hardly seems a valid excuce to insult,demean and call people names.
Anonymous

Conyers, GA

#4661 Mar 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're so cute.
Synergy, you have a way with words. That blew across his head at the speed of sound. Now, that's funny.
OMTE

Perry, GA

#4662 Mar 9, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>am sorry about the way you were raised,but that hardly seems a valid excuce to insult,demean and call people names.
I'm not sorry and I wasn't making an excuse; nor was I talking to you. I was telling Dave why he had my respect and that's it. I wouldn't change anything about my life. It has made me strong enough to face whatever this world has to throw at me. I am not poor anymore. I own my house and my vehicles. I owe no one. My kids are bright and they have a daddy that will make sure that they don't make the same mistakes I did. Why do you engage in someones elses conversation and then complain when you don't like what they have to say? You are passive aggressive or that's how my therapist label you. I say you're a B*tch.
OMTE

Perry, GA

#4663 Mar 9, 2013
glorya wrote:
<quoted text> Synergy, you have a way with words. That blew across his head at the speed of sound. Now, that's funny.
You're a simple little queer aren't you?
Hard

Dahlonega, GA

#4664 Mar 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sorry and I wasn't making an excuse; nor was I talking to you. I was telling Dave why he had my respect and that's it. I wouldn't change anything about my life. It has made me strong enough to face whatever this world has to throw at me. I am not poor anymore. I own my house and my vehicles. I owe no one. My kids are bright and they have a daddy that will make sure that they don't make the same mistakes I did. Why do you engage in someones elses conversation and then complain when you don't like what they have to say? You are passive aggressive or that's how my therapist label you. I say you're a B*tch.
And you wonder why you are classified as a classic big ego with low self esteem.
Hard

Dahlonega, GA

#4665 Mar 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're a simple little queer aren't you?

And you wonder why you are classified as a classic big ego with low self esteem.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4666 Mar 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>One of the greatest attributes that a person can display to me is loyalty. I try to be respectful to you because I see you're a good person. You're loyal to your beliefs but at the same time will admit that there are faults with your parties ideology. That to me makes your point of view credible and I always try to see things from your perspective. You believe in what you're saying and are respectful even when you insult. That tells me you're open minded, compassionate, and insulting is not in your nature. I believe you were raised in a good home and haven't really had to suffer. I say that because you lack that bite in you that a person has that has had to fight for everything you have. I may be wrong so don't get offended. That's why I backed off of Synergy because if nothing else she is loyal to her cause and I admire that. You both are a little snobby though, but I can't blame you if I had money I probally would be too. I made bad decisions as a youth is why I have to work my butt off and you probally don't because you made the right decisions. I just think you think that it's that simple. If I had grown up in a good home I could be where your at as could a lot of kids. It's not that easy to make the right decisions when there is no one there to show you the way.
married to an attornney.you seem to have overcome at least some of these poor youthful bad dicisions,if true.does the dysfunctional home explain your use of profanity and fithy responces to anyone who disagrees with you?
OMTE

Perry, GA

#4667 Mar 9, 2013
I never said I was married to an attorney. I said Synergy reminded me of Nancy Grace and that she was a lawyer on T.V. that my wife loved and I disliked. You need to learn how to read. I don't cuss my kids or allow them to cuss. I reserve the cussing for overgrown kids like yourself.
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#4668 Mar 9, 2013
I feel sorry for your kids. I will NEVER believe the attitude you display here doesn't spill over into your family life. I could slice n dice you with words too, but why waste my breath? Done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Mon bogie1234 60
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Mon bogie1234 241
Where Can Sex Offenders Live? (Oct '06) Mon jackie 23
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
arrested in ludowici Aug 27 That Guy 2
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Aug 21 The Truth 9
Hinesville, Georgia Anti- Military Town. (Sep '08) Aug 11 MySwingingDick 131
•••
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hinesville People Search