Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4339 Mar 4, 2013
Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
So, is being rich only a liability when one runs as a Republican?
How do you know Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years? Because that "honorable" Harry Reid received a call in the night, so he said, then blabbed it on the Senate floor?
How do you know Romney is cowardly?
How do you know Romney was a draft dodger?
Why do you make fun of Romney's "majic underwear" when you. yourself are a self proclaimed Bhuddist? Shal we poke fun at your religion of choice?
How do you know Romney is spoiled?
Romney never said that half the country was losers. Neither did he ever say or even imply, he would let half the country die in a ditch.
Romney is a good man but, a lousy politician. I think we missed out on having a very good President. Now, we have no one in that position. just an empty chair.
Oh, goodness, don't confuse IO with logic and common sense. Just because Romney did (unnecessarily) release his returns showing how much he did pay in taxes AND how much he gave in charitable donations. A far cry from Reid who somehow while never earning more than his Senatorial salary of $193,000 as party leader, now has an estimated net worth of somewhere around $9,000,000. And what about Reid's "magic underwear?"
u r evil

Lithonia, GA

#4341 Mar 4, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
Say what
Helena, GA
jsie,o, tyyoouusmnbg. Hlpp;soij'm. JJJyuuoitrts;;lkym. kj ;;y;p- np,m,m fdgg/.
___
Very interesting... So how about this>? LOL
http://topix.cachefly.net/ext/ss_socialsex_bi...
Your post of filth has been reported and asked that you be banned from topix. You have no place in society, and for those who waste precious time responding and bickering with you, are very bored indeed. May God bless the good people on this earth.
spooky

Savannah, GA

#4342 Mar 4, 2013
..1.,
beauty around us

Lithonia, GA

#4344 Mar 4, 2013
Let us live for the beautiful things on this earth and the true goodness which envelops the faithful. Choose light over darkness, choose goodness over evil. Life over death. I would beg good souls to leave this evil being alone.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4348 Mar 4, 2013
Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...gone. Must have gone to post heaven.
Not post heaven. It's the moderators. I posted a link to Snopes that proved the myth that the Bush's cozied up to the bin Ladens was FALSE. It's amazing the LANGUAGE that gets through from the liberals, but a perfectly clean post proving a liberal WRONG is not posted.
I think that everyone should know that you are NOT being allowed to see all of the posts. It might make the libs happy, but again, choices are being made for you.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4349 Mar 4, 2013
Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
So, is being rich only a liability when one runs as a Republican?
How do you know Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years? Because that "honorable" Harry Reid received a call in the night, so he said, then blabbed it on the Senate floor?
How do you know Romney is cowardly?
How do you know Romney was a draft dodger?
Why do you make fun of Romney's "majic underwear" when you. yourself are a self proclaimed Bhuddist? Shal we poke fun at your religion of choice?
How do you know Romney is spoiled?
Romney never said that half the country was losers. Neither did he ever say or even imply, he would let half the country die in a ditch.
Romney is a good man but, a lousy politician. I think we missed out on having a very good President. Now, we have no one in that position. just an empty chair.
Hey! IO even knows when the PLANNING of 9/11 STARTED. Amazing, huh? He cracks me up. A legend in his own mind.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4350 Mar 4, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, goodness, don't confuse IO with logic and common sense. Just because Romney did (unnecessarily) release his returns showing how much he did pay in taxes AND how much he gave in charitable donations. A far cry from Reid who somehow while never earning more than his Senatorial salary of $193,000 as party leader, now has an estimated net worth of somewhere around $9,000,000. And what about Reid's "magic underwear?"
IO was at the Red Sea when it was dyed and the Dead Sea when it died. Didn't you know THAT? Sheesh. IO k-n-o-w-s. Woooooooooooo. Hilarious, huh?

Aggie, you are SO good with facts and you can see how they just fall on deaf, programmed ears. Thanks for keeping up the good fight. After a couple of years, I gave up.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4351 Mar 4, 2013
This is an interesting article praising Obama.

http://www.gop.com/news/research/the-six-tril...
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#4352 Mar 4, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to work on your facts. Many people claim the mantle of Independent, but it's funny how they don't vote that way. Just look at the last election.
Presidential votes split Dems 51% Reps 49%
Senatorial votes split Dems 56% Reps 44%
Congressional split Dems 51% Reps 49%
Averaged out 53% Dem 47% Rep
So you can make your ignorant claims all you want, but facts are facts.
Most non-republican voters are sick and tired of you repub hypocrites and your church going family values BS. Bottom line is you are in complete denial about bush/cheney and expect the rest of us to go along with your pipe dreams.At church this Sunday that well dressed man and his 3000 dollars polished dentures will refuse to tell you all that taking excessive money from local,state federal governments for companies (especially military)to supposedly deliver products and services to the taxpaying public is Stealing. Remember Thou Shalt Not Steal! The excess is funneled to offshore banks or the kickbacks are made in other ways. Now what you want hear is how terrible poor people are for claiming kids to get refunds or foodstamps or how bad it is to take drugs or sex outside of marriage.I have never heard a damn republican feel ashamed for what bush did to this country but I'm here to tell you that I believe America has had it with republicans and their party. 4 more years of OBAMA baby ,GET use to it!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#4353 Mar 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cold beer? Don't you mean Obama Kookaid?.
Funny how you are so happy about Romney losing, but you REALLY don't have any idea about what kind of president he would have been. You can GUESS, but you don't really know. Instead, you voted AGAIN for the biggest fraudulent liar ever! Obama is PROVING how gullible you libs are. Obama is the Pied Piper and you libs are just following along behind him. Remember the story of the Pied Piper? lol
Fellow, Im a older white male myself and I know how this wealthy white male and his wanna be queen think and would love to do. They are so wrapped up in their own BS and are damn sure NO friend of mine. Most wealthy are but thankfully not all. I know that since a very young age that my worst enemies are those of my own race and gender.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4354 Mar 4, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Fellow, Im a older white male myself and I know how this wealthy white male and his wanna be queen think and would love to do. They are so wrapped up in their own BS and are damn sure NO friend of mine. Most wealthy are but thankfully not all. I know that since a very young age that my worst enemies are those of my own race and gender.
No, you don't. You couldn't POSSIBLY. You THINK you know, but you don't. You give yourself entirely too much credit for knowing things that you don't actually know.

I'm sure you think the ONLY wealthy people who don't follow your description are liberals.

As for your last sentence, I feel nothing but pity for you. YOU are to be pitied.
OMTE

Gray, GA

#4356 Mar 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't. You couldn't POSSIBLY. You THINK you know, but you don't. You give yourself entirely too much credit for knowing things that you don't actually know.
I'm sure you think the ONLY wealthy people who don't follow your description are liberals.
As for your last sentence, I feel nothing but pity for you. YOU are to be pitied.
Why do you think poor people are dumb?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4357 Mar 4, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Most non-republican voters are sick and tired of you repub hypocrites and your church going family values BS. Bottom line is you are in complete denial about bush/cheney and expect the rest of us to go along with your pipe dreams.At church this Sunday that well dressed man and his 3000 dollars polished dentures will refuse to tell you all that taking excessive money from local,state federal governments for companies (especially military)to supposedly deliver products and services to the taxpaying public is Stealing. Remember Thou Shalt Not Steal! The excess is funneled to offshore banks or the kickbacks are made in other ways. Now what you want hear is how terrible poor people are for claiming kids to get refunds or foodstamps or how bad it is to take drugs or sex outside of marriage.I have never heard a damn republican feel ashamed for what bush did to this country but I'm here to tell you that I believe America has had it with republicans and their party. 4 more years of OBAMA baby ,GET use to it!
You truly are delusional.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4359 Mar 4, 2013
just wanted all my fans to know that i am still here. i am sorry but most of the material on this has gotten downright boring(dare i say). so i alternating between ted kaczynskis'"manifesto ",adolph hitlers'"mein kamph",and this forum for inspiration. hope to be back soon.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4360 Mar 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think poor people are dumb?
prolly more accurate 2 say dumb people r poor.

Y don't u enlighten us as 2 y? ur a great example.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4361 Mar 4, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Most non-republican voters are sick and tired of you repub hypocrites and your church going family values BS. Bottom line is you are in complete denial about bush/cheney and expect the rest of us to go along with your pipe dreams.At church this Sunday that well dressed man and his 3000 dollars polished dentures will refuse to tell you all that taking excessive money from local,state federal governments for companies (especially military)to supposedly deliver products and services to the taxpaying public is Stealing. Remember Thou Shalt Not Steal! The excess is funneled to offshore banks or the kickbacks are made in other ways. Now what you want hear is how terrible poor people are for claiming kids to get refunds or foodstamps or how bad it is to take drugs or sex outside of marriage.I have never heard a damn republican feel ashamed for what bush did to this country but I'm here to tell you that I believe America has had it with republicans and their party. 4 more years of OBAMA baby ,GET use to it!
I don't recall any 1 in here supporting W, do u?
OMTE

Gray, GA

#4362 Mar 4, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are delusional.
I think you are stupid. Truly.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4363 Mar 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
just wanted all my fans to know that i am still here. i am sorry but most of the material on this has gotten downright boring(dare i say). so i alternating between ted kaczynskis'"manifesto ",adolph hitlers'"mein kamph",and this forum for inspiration. hope to be back soon.
but if i hear anyone use the phrase 'cool-headed logician',then i am outta here for good.
beauty around us

Atlanta, GA

#4364 Mar 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
just wanted all my fans to know that i am still here. i am sorry but most of the material on this has gotten downright boring(dare i say). so i alternating between ted kaczynskis'"manifesto ",adolph hitlers'"mein kamph",and this forum for inspiration. hope to be back soon.
Always a fan. Peace.
Chicken Little

Blairsville, GA

#4365 Mar 4, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
prolly more accurate 2 say dumb people r poor.
Y don't u enlighten us as 2 y? ur a great example.
Obviously you must be a poor dumb person... the word is "probably" not "prolly." By the way, I don't think poor people are dumb - some of the smartest people I have run into have been dirt poor - more than I can say for some of the rich people I've met who have been educated beyond their intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former members allege church is a cult Mon Former member 1
Jamie Adams May 16 Timmy 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) May 3 RTC 264
News Vox Populi: - People want to know who is commit... May 1 Pooler Resident 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Apr '17 Moondaizey 141
Disgraceful Mar '17 Concerned123 1
Shavonne Wells Mar '17 LAURIE 1

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hinesville Mortgages