Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Hinesville Forum

Comments (Page 186)

Showing posts 3,701 - 3,720 of39,328
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

The White Raven wrote:
Confederates
Columbus, GA
In the civil war Confederates with no weapons just gathered up wood and then built fires on train rails. Then grabbed a cool end of a rail and bent it all around like spaghetti.
If they take all the guns people shall start making homemade guns.
> Ahh yes... the 'Sherman Necktie', but I remembered it as the 'Civil War Rail Pretzel'of course there's much more to it than that. In any case, hell no we won't forget[?] Even in this time there is some discussion that some of the red states might do
better to go their own way, and let other states like California and Illinois deal with their own problems[debts]. New York is so left that it could easily be identified as another country, so there is is[?] Not saying that I agree with any of this one way
or the other. But one nation, indivisible..., with liberty and justice for all ...??? One nation? Not so much... Indivisible? Perhaps that's soon to be tested... Liberty? What a crock that is. Justice? Who could be so foolish to think so? The man that has the $$$ buys his ~justice every day.
http://www.hackman-adams.com/guns/Technology....
http://www.nps.gov/seac/benning-book/ch17.htm
> Well, yes perhaps, but then I might suggest that fashioning your own ammunition could prove to be much more difficult. I leave should it at that, but I might suggest that such things can be stored and ~preserved in places that you might not ever think about.
______
OMTE
I wish knew you. I bet my life you wouldn't say anything of this to my face.
______
Yes, what you think to wager. That, in fact, would be what you would be betting. Taking what you think to bet would be my pleasure.
I can assure you that you would have little or no chance to retain your wager.
To have you finally have to put what you have where your mouth is would be a wonderful thing.
But you're not alone by any means. Many out there now ~wish they knew me.
Be careful what you ~wish for.
I could find you if I wanted to. You ever heard of pinging? You better hope we don't have an economic collapse.
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I wish you knew me and would come shut my mouth for me.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
I wish you knew me and would come shut my mouth for me.
Is this the same tuff guy? Or another anonymous tuff guy?
the real jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't drink at all.
you could have fooled me!
soros

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh, so THAT'S why you are annoyed with Julie. It ALL makes sense now. Give her time. She'll GET, not WIN, an Oscar. After all, Obama was given the Nobel Prize for Peace when he had been in office for about 15 minutes. Yeah....I can see an Oscar in Michelle's future.
You comment on the "vile" person's comment pretending to be soros. No, it doesnt make sense. This is crazy. Rid this forum of OMTE, work your powers Synergy. He's playing head games
soros

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Synergy, I've never attacked you, but it's easy to see why Jeb steers clear. He dont need you pulling him around like you do ya husband. Now you want to play? I can play dear.
soros

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

soros wrote:
I thought our Queen was elegant as usual last night. I'm shocked she didn't win an Oscar.
not from me....I'm done with these juvenile games. OMTE needs to run along and find rhe racist blogs, you'll chime in right on time.
soros

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

It takes one bored monitor who doesnt play well with others. In fact, he fits the type that guns down poor innocent "white" people. I'm out of here. May OMTE entertain you all. Good grief. He's evil, sinister, and a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. I have no reason to borrow another person's name. Soros has worked well for me. We should each be able to comment without being attacked. Since a few others gang up and ridicule, it's just not fun anymore. I was in no wasy defending "Queen"- just shicked it was even mentioned. We go from silver/gold/tax shelters/ summits/ preppers .... to this. Wow. And we call ourselves adults. Now that's funny.
soros

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Shocked ^ it was even mentioned.
soros

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

And all because I said I watched the Oscars, thank you, Julie. Thank you. Good grief.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I just received my screen name. Screw you OMTE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

John Q Public wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who has a 401k or retirement plan has interest in the impact that defense cuts will have on not only the defense industry but their suppliers. The "Suppliers" suppliers will be hurt and etc. We need to be cognizant that the defense industry while global is control mostly by american interest that include the general public. The benefits of the technology, research, and know how may disappear if we cut defense too much. The truth is that if people in bad shape don't get money from the someone else that is not an employer they will get an employer eventually and earn a living, adding to the tax revenue that we sorely need.
Forget about what the sequester may or may not do to our 401k's. The biggest threat to our 401k's is the Obama administration. The Labor and Treasury Departments have already held hearings about the "need" for a national pension system because it is unfair that some people have retirement plans and some people don't. The government just can't resist all that money that is held in retirement plans that they cannot get their greedy little hands on. Nationalized healthcare set in motion- check, next on the agenda - nationalized retirement system.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

1soros wrote:
I just received my screen name. Screw you OMTE.
LOL,(welcome).

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're a crusty old white hag, that has no respect for anything; so why should I?
1. How would you know?
2. She's not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO. another tuff guy, eh?
Lots of that happening on anonymous boards, especially by the anonymous posters. Looks like we have many changing their names...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>F,,k you. Wh"r"
Classy. Real classy.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Thanks, Aggie. It feels good. And hopefully will prevent further mistaken identity.
Cisco

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I am still very bored at all this juvenile name calling, tough guy stuff, trying to prove your more intelligent than the other poster.
Whats next another 50 page boring thesis, maybe this time on the sex life of the snail?
So which one of you name calling slobs thinks he is the meanest of all Topix posters? Easy to be a tough guy calling people names sitting on your toilet, grunting, with your laptop humming away.
Fran Cisco

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

from the way u sound u think ur the tuff guy.
Ka Boom

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Cisco wrote:
I am still very bored at all this juvenile name calling, tough guy stuff, trying to prove your more intelligent than the other poster.
Whats next another 50 page boring thesis, maybe this time on the sex life of the snail?
So which one of you name calling slobs thinks he is the meanest of all Topix posters? Easy to be a tough guy calling people names sitting on your toilet, grunting, with your laptop humming away.
Funniest and most accurate post yet!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,701 - 3,720 of39,328
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinesville Discussions

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hobart closing Richmond Hill plant Tue CURRENT EMPLOYEE 3
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Review: Jj&b Services Apr 10 Jacksinnj 2
A show for the troops: Lt. Dan Band rocks Fort ... Apr 7 LaDonna Clark 1
Motorists cautioned as smoke from Fort Stewart ... Apr 2 Lawswon 1
Anyone ever hear of a girl named Molly? Mar 31 Just wondering 1
bryan county sheriff department Mar 31 screwedupcounty 2
•••

Rip Current Statement for Liberty County was issued at April 17 at 10:39AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Hinesville Dating

more search filters