Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#3915 Feb 24, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Boring
Thanks for reading !
soros

Lithonia, GA

#3916 Feb 24, 2013
An imposter using my name. So bold and and lacks creativity. Poor you, fake soros. No brains to come up with your own name. It must suck to be you.
soros

Lithonia, GA

#3917 Feb 24, 2013
soros wrote:
<quoted text>
ur wife excites us.
Not from me, spewed from the imposter without a brain and not enough creativity in his little finger to think of a unique name, so he must steal one. What a shame. It must suck to be you.
soros

Lithonia, GA

#3918 Feb 24, 2013
Jeb, Synergy, Informed Opinion, Aggie, D-vill know I'm an older woman who would never spew such. Poor you. Again, it must suck to be you.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#3919 Feb 24, 2013
soros wrote:
<quoted text>ur wife excites us.
You really do only embarrass yourself with kind of sophomoric post.
Cisco

Douglasville, GA

#3920 Feb 24, 2013
All you boring wantabe intellectuals are boring the hell out of me and everyone that reads the Douglasville Topix.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#3922 Feb 24, 2013
soros wrote:
Jeb, Synergy, Informed Opinion, Aggie, D-vill know I'm an older woman who would never spew such. Poor you. Again, it must suck to be you.
Can you imagine how desperately bored, lonely, and sad someone must be to lower himself or herself to pretend to be someone else and post under another name on TOPIX ?

I believe the pretender needs our prayers. Perhaps, God, Allah, Vishnu, or whatever name you call the Supreme Being can help this poor person.
soros

Lithonia, GA

#3923 Feb 24, 2013
On his own. ^
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3924 Feb 24, 2013
soros wrote:
<quoted text>
ur wife excites us.
she excites me,too.but i was wondering what it would take to excite "bored".maybe a 63 yr.old man with a bad heart? but then,i have seen your wife and understand why mine would excite you.
soros

Lithonia, GA

#3925 Feb 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine how desperately bored, lonely, and sad someone must be to lower himself or herself to pretend to be someone else and post under another name on TOPIX ?
I believe the pretender needs our prayers. Perhaps, God, Allah, Vishnu, or whatever name you call the Supreme Being can help this poor person.
The thought to use another poster's name has never crossed my mind. But I have a happy life and far from bored. Guess it shows there are a few weirdos amongst us. And that''s putting it mildly. He's definitley bored and lonely alright.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3926 Feb 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
almost forgot,my alchemy experiments are producing some phenomenal results,thanks to you,zoltar and minimazar!
soros

Lithonia, GA

#3927 Feb 24, 2013
Have fun. Type what I type, you realllly show your true colors. Fooool. Keep it up. You're the only idiot who thinks it's funny. Bored, lonely and out of his medication. Last post proves he is crazier than crazy. Schizo to the point of a danger to society.
jeb stuart

Lithonia, GA

#3928 Feb 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
u mad cuz i didn't say your wife?
soros

Lithonia, GA

#3929 Feb 24, 2013
You fool, have more head problems than I've run across in all my time spent on or off topix.

He hates he has nothing intelligent to add....so he plays juvenile games. Carry on. Just to let my friends know. I will not be posting until this schizo moves along. If Soros show up, it is the imposter. I don't play juvenile games.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3930 Feb 24, 2013
@soros
if you register your username, no one can pretend to be you.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3931 Feb 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>
u mad cuz i didn't say your wife?
note info-op,my isp locale was different.imposters are trying to cause trouble.pay little mind
aggie 23

Savannah, GA

#3932 Feb 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
@soros
if you register your username, no one can pretend to be you.
not true
Aggie 23

Savannah, GA

#3933 Feb 24, 2013
again,not true,unfortunately

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3934 Feb 24, 2013
I registered and have my chosen name. Yayyyyy! Told me to wait a day or so. Then there will be no mistaking me for any lonely, bored dumbass juveniles. Thanks, Aggie.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3935 Feb 24, 2013
I notice there are differences in both of those, in capitalization and in spacing, so I presume that is why you were able to use them. If you type them exactly the same and it goes through,I will stand corrected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) 8 hr Stacy in Texas 142
News Former members allege church is a cult May 22 Former member 1
Jamie Adams May 16 Timmy 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) May 3 RTC 264
News Vox Populi: - People want to know who is commit... May 1 Pooler Resident 1
Disgraceful Mar '17 Concerned123 1
Shavonne Wells Mar '17 LAURIE 1

Hinesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance