Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#3783 Feb 21, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
Nobody on here seemed astute enough to even ask about the spot price of silver vs. the price of silver eagles. Like most, they're so brain washed that they'll likely just hold the green paper Federal Reserve IOUs until the bitter end. I should post about the inflation in Germany in 1922 and how they ended up using their currency as firewood.
BTW, silver,{spot}, closed at $28.62 today. Some* of them may be bright enough to take it from there.
If that Dr. Oshio could bring back this gal I have in mind it would be well worth it. I do wish it could work like that.
Also if you weren't really jeb that's OK too.
Can't say that I didn't warn you. Shorten your post and hope for the best.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3786 Feb 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Oh well, I thought that being there were a half dozen of you crazies on here that ya'll might want to gang up on me and "clock me". I guess I missed all the fun. Sorry I was busy earlier. C-ya Bushbabies.
Oh, good grief, OMTE. To gang up on you would intimate that we actually give credence to what you post. Considering that....there was NO gang and you didn't miss a thing. C-ya, Delusional baby.

Location hidden

#3787 Feb 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not about to claim to understand the convoluted workings of a left leaning mind that finds racism in every post that they don't agree with. However, I am guessing he is referring to the fact that the term "drinking the kool aid" has it's history in the Jonestown massacre/mass suicide. And since most of Jones followers were black, the poster added 2+2 together and got 5, as usual.
Thanks for clearing that up for me, Aggie. I would have NEVER made that connection.
Yeah, typical loony left math skills.:)

Location hidden

#3788 Feb 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
May I add that was a very good choice.
Thanks. It came highly recommended. I do like it.

Location hidden

#3789 Feb 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Or have a laser on your weapons (as I do)...
I considered it, but decided to go "commando". lol
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3790 Feb 21, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
jeb stuart
Brunswick, GA
hey raven,it's just me- back temporaily,by popular demand.please explain to these folks the diff between the current price of silver eagles and the 'spot price' of silver. i'd do it myself but i am kinda busy right now.
First I should probably ask if you're really jeb and if you're really in Brunswick, GA.. And just me, so many different people say that I am so-and-so, or swear that I am so-and-so. Then I was keeping a list of everything I have been called on TOPIX, and I should probably post the list here for a laugh, but I gave up on keeping the list because there were so many things on the list and some of them I had to look up and think about. But it's fine with me. You can't take it too personal, and a thing that people don't think about is the fact that you don't really have a turf over here or anywhere on the internet, so what are you defending? People get hot and bothered defending nothing, and many of them just spout the party line no matter what. Pavlov's dog was a dog to start with. That's part of it but I probably shouldn't try to explain that.
To what I can do and what I am capable of, well most have no idea about it{yet}. But I have more than proven my point about doing what I thought I could do at TOPIX. That is, I can have a point of view as if to take either side of just about anything. Hey maybe it's really what I think and what I believe, and then again maybe not. You will really never know. That I'm accused of being so many different people that I'm not, and that I'm called so many different things... Well that just proves my point. I could say more, but I'll just let them keep guessing and keep dishing the dirt.
Somebody asking me to do them a favor is very unusual, and I liked the Jeb Stuart[James Ewell Brown Stuart] in the war back in the day, so I guess it's alright. But in return you need to tell me how you feel about eating genetically enginnered food{GE food}. The things people should be worried about and should think about they don't seem to worry about or think about at all. It bugs the hell out of me to know that I'm eating GE food all the time and knowing there's nothing I can do about it. There are several studies about GE food and how bad it really is.
Nobody on here seemed astute enough to even ask about the spot price of silver vs. the price of silver eagles. Like most, they're so brain washed that they'll likely just hold the green paper Federal Reserve IOUs until the bitter end. I should post about the inflation in Germany in 1922 and how they ended up using their currency as firewood.
BTW, silver,{spot}, closed at $28.62 today. Some* of them may be bright enough to take it from there.
If that Dr. Oshio could bring back this gal I have in mind it would be well worth it. I do wish it could work like that.
hey raven,i really am me,(everone knows me)i do kid alot but the questions and comments were serious.what silver closed at,does not matter,it is still a good investment-and i doubt anyone else would dare post as me.that is something i will not tolerate.later,bud.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3791 Feb 21, 2013
btw,what have i ever said about eating gent.altered food?
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3794 Feb 21, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
jeb stuart
Brunswick, GA
hey raven,it's just me- back temporaily,by popular demand.please explain to these folks the diff between the current price of silver eagles and the 'spot price' of silver. i'd do it myself but i am kinda busy right now.
First I should probably ask if you're really jeb and if you're really in Brunswick, GA.. And just me, so many different people say that I am so-and-so, or swear that I am so-and-so. Then I was keeping a list of everything I have been called on TOPIX, and I should probably post the list here for a laugh, but I gave up on keeping the list because there were so many things on the list and some of them I had to look up and think about. But it's fine with me. You can't take it too personal, and a thing that people don't think about is the fact that you don't really have a turf over here or anywhere on the internet, so what are you defending? People get hot and bothered defending nothing, and many of them just spout the party line no matter what. Pavlov's dog was a dog to start with. That's part of it but I probably shouldn't try to explain that.
To what I can do and what I am capable of, well most have no idea about it{yet}. But I have more than proven my point about doing what I thought I could do at TOPIX. That is, I can have a point of view as if to take either side of just about anything. Hey maybe it's really what I think and what I believe, and then again maybe not. You will really never know. That I'm accused of being so many different people that I'm not, and that I'm called so many different things... Well that just proves my point. I could say more, but I'll just let them keep guessing and keep dishing the dirt.
Somebody asking me to do them a favor is very unusual, and I liked the Jeb Stuart[James Ewell Brown Stuart] in the war back in the day, so I guess it's alright. But in return you need to tell me how you feel about eating genetically enginnered food{GE food}. The things people should be worried about and should think about they don't seem to worry about or think about at all. It bugs the hell out of me to know that I'm eating GE food all the time and knowing there's nothing I can do about it. There are several studies about GE food and how bad it really is.
sorry,i see that you were asking me about gent.altered food.i don't really like it either,but that is something else(like politics)that i feel i have very little or no control over.altho i am not from brunswick,ga.(but i am within 100 miles or so there-i have no control over what my isp locale shows up as).as far as my username,thanks for pointing out his real name.i just kinda picked that name because when i first started posting on there was a guy using gen.robert e. lee,and it was kinda in responce to that.personally,i don't like the idea of using the confederate cause as modern props(i.e.,the kkk and neo-nazis using the rebel flag,etc.i consider it to be desecration.in short,i am the one and only,jeb.i did use another username(mothers of invention)once.but this is me.i was one the first to recognize your knowledge(altho,i do not agree with you on everything).precious matals are an excellent investment.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3795 Feb 21, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
[Note: All that follows are NOT my words.]
{It's just however you might want to 'SPIN' it.}
_____
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Thou...
The Third Reich is an Anglicization of the German expression Drittes Reich, and is used as a near-synonym for Nazi Germany, that refers to the government and its agencies rather than the land and its people. The term was first used in 1922, as the title of a book, by conservative writer Arthur Moeller van den Bruck. It was adopted by Nazi propaganda, which counted the Holy Roman Empire as the first Reich, the 1871–1918 German Empire the second, and its own regime as the third. This was done in order to suggest a return to alleged former German glory after the perceived failure of the 1919 Weimar Republic. The disorder and poverty caused by the Great Depression and fear of Communism allowed the Nazis to gain power.
The Third Reich was sometimes also referred to as the "Thousand Year Reich," as it was intended by its founder to stand for one thousand years — similar to the Holy Roman Empire....the Nazi Party used the terms "Third Reich" and "Thousand Year Reich" to connect the allegedly glorious past to its supposedly glorious future.
_____
http://batr.org/gulag/011512.html
"Some 150 years ago, in a speech at Springfield, Illinois, Abraham Lincoln acknowledged the fact that "no foreign power or combination of foreign powers could by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years."
Myth #1: Lincoln invaded the South to free the slaves.
Myth #2: Lincoln’s war "saved the Union."
Myth #3: Lincoln championed equality and natural rights.
Myth #4: Lincoln was a defender of the Constitution.
Myth #5: Lincoln was a "great humanitarian" who had "malice toward none."
Myth #6: War was necessary to end slavery.
very good,i agree that all six 'are' myths.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3796 Feb 21, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
_____
The Third Reich is an Anglicization of the German expression Drittes Reich, and is used as a near-synonym for Nazi Germany, that refers to the government and its agencies rather than the land and its people. The term was first used in 1922, as the title of a book, by conservative writer Arthur Moeller van den Bruck. It was adopted by Nazi propaganda, which counted the Holy Roman Empire as the first Reich, the 1871–1918 German Empire the second, and its own regime as the third. This was done in order to suggest a return to alleged former German glory after the perceived failure of the 1919 Weimar Republic. The disorder and poverty caused by the Great Depression and fear of Communism allowed the Nazis to gain power.
The Third Reich was sometimes also referred to as the "Thousand Year Reich," as it was intended by its founder to stand for one thousand years — similar to the Holy Roman Empire....the Nazi Party used the terms "Third Reich" and "Thousand Year Reich" to connect the allegedly glorious past to its supposedly glorious future.
_____
"Some 150 years ago, in a speech at Springfield, Illinois, Abraham Lincoln acknowledged the fact that "no foreign power or combination of foreign powers could by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years."
where we disagree raven,is just on some aspects of political ideology.yours seem to be somewhat further to the right than my own.but then,i really don't like these left&right ,dem vs. rep. pigeonholes,period.politically speaking,i tend to mostly agree with "informed opinion"-but not on everything.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3798 Feb 21, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
jeb stuart
Brunswick, GA
...see that you were asking me about gent.altered food.i don't really like it either,but that is something else(like politics)that i feel i have very little or no control over.
_______
Yes that is the problem. Nobody has any control over it.
Eat poison and expect good results?
If you are set up to be able to do it, in the short term,
you can probably make some good money buying in the money
puts on the S&P500, or just selling SPY short. The economy really isn't that good and with all the problems... Budget problems and forced cuts are close if they can't get their act together. Even Walmart's sales are down quite a bit right now.
It has taken years for it to set up, and it has been called
the Jaws of Death Pattern. Some are even calling for a market
crash.
Same way as in late 2008 everything could take a hit in the short term.
I noticed this today about how bad the market looks right now.
Just think back to late 2008. It looks like the same set up, or worse.
Technical charts show the US stock market about to crash:
http://www.arabianmoney.net/us-stocks/2013/02...
i will get back to you later on the ww2/nazi thing.great talking to you,bud.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3800 Feb 22, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
_____
_____
sorry raven,but after re-reading the myths,i may have to disagree with you about #2.but if would explain,i may be better able to see how you arrive at this and may even agree.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#3801 Feb 22, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
jeb stuart
Brunswick, GA
Windy city-windy post.
OMTE

Enigma, GA

#3802 Feb 22, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
_____
_____
You know you really are a piece of sh*t. I thought you were just a little off, but you're just a straight out maggot. None of these are myths. I would go into detail of how you are a treasonous b*stard but I don't have time right now. I will be back you f*ckin low life. Even though my wife told me to quit pickin on you ingnorant senior citizens, I will not stand by while you trash the greatest man to ever walk this earth next to Jesus. I f*ckin hate you fa**ot.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#3803 Feb 22, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Windy city-windy post.
I'm jealous.

I have to share you ?

I thought you were all mine.
History buff

Blairsville, GA

#3804 Feb 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You know you really are a piece of sh*t. I thought you were just a little off, but you're just a straight out maggot. None of these are myths. I would go into detail of how you are a treasonous b*stard but I don't have time right now. I will be back you f*ckin low life. Even though my wife told me to quit pickin on you ingnorant senior citizens, I will not stand by while you trash the greatest man to ever walk this earth next to Jesus. I f*ckin hate you fa**ot.
Of the six listed myths, only number two is factual.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3805 Feb 22, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
_____

_____
With the exception of "Lincoln's war 'saved the Union'" , I can absolutely see the truth in the bare bones of your referring to those statements as myth. But when fleshed out with the totality of the history of Lincoln's actions and words leading up to and through the Civil War, your comments seem more for the purpose of simply being provocative because you must recognize that they are misleading.
Ka Boom

Blairsville, GA

#3807 Feb 22, 2013
Hey Screwy Raven, why would OMTE care whether you save and repost his message? He (or she perhaps) had the guts to post it in the first place. What a delusional nutcase you are, threatening anonymous posters on Topix... Guess that's what it takes to make you feel like your actually a man...

Location hidden

#3810 Feb 22, 2013
Ka Boom wrote:
Hey Screwy Raven, why would OMTE care whether you save and repost his message? He (or she perhaps) had the guts to post it in the first place. What a delusional nutcase you are, threatening anonymous posters on Topix... Guess that's what it takes to make you feel like your actually a man...
y would U feel the need to butt in on the conversation? MYOB.

Location hidden

#3813 Feb 22, 2013
@The White Raven
My apologies, I blew through posts too quickly and did not realize you had excerpted those points regarding Lincoln from an article, took a quick glance at it now - that will take some time to go through. Anyway, lesson learned about jumping too fast to respond to a post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec 10 redheadredneck1990 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Best internet provider Nov '14 JessicAb 1
Missing dog Nov '14 Josh Roberson 2
About 200 Fort Stewart soldiers heading to Afgh... Oct '14 Gro 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct '14 joey88 91
Hinesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hinesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hinesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hinesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:23 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:23PM
Saints Eliminated with Loss to Falcons
Yahoo! Sports 1:47 PM
Falcons eliminate Saints 30-14, setting up Panthers showdown
NBC Sports 2:00 PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?