Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Hinesville Forum

Comments (Page 156)

Showing posts 3,101 - 3,120 of47,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Retired

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
What is very scary is that Obama might very well think that it is o.k. to use drones to kill Americans in America. Congress is at this time trying to find out if that is the case, and if it is that will make this country unsafe for everyone in it.
Anyone might be labeled a troublemaker or a terrorist or you might just happen to be in the vicinity during a drone strike.
Seems far out but is it really?
Some of you people are idiots! What the hell do you honestly expect our troops to do when they're in a hot zone, ask a sonofabitch with a towel around his head and an AK-47 in his hand (and pointed at you) if he's an American so you'll know if you can legally smoke him or not, before he cuts you down?

Do you expect a fire control officer in Houston to verify the nationality of each and every bastard in the zone that's a half a world away before ordering a strike against a high value target?

It's WAR. People die. It happens. Stop sounding like a pussy.
Retired

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Drones in the US? Nonsense!
Columbus Native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s the dumbest, most arsine post ever made on here! Israel has CONSTANTLY been at war since before 1947. They have “won”(without our help) three major conflicts with their Arab neighbors, one in less than a week, and the US never lifted a finger to help them. The US armed forces can’t win one in a decade of fighting.
Israel will lose ONE war but the US can lose dozens of wars, just so orders for military hardware keep flowing.
Republicans are attempting to block Chuck Hagel because he will let jews do their own fighting. America will not lose one man or dollar fighting Israels war. So all you jew butt kissers volunteer and join the Israeli army and help them, they could probably use your help. In the meantime the USA needs to help itself and stay out of conflicts unless we our soil is attacked like Pearl Harbor. The back east jewish establisment is putting up the pressure but I hope they lose. American jews can cash in their 401k's and send their jewish sons over there and help them. They do have a right to exist but not on our dime. Thank You president Obama for picking the right man but I think there may be some in your own party who are sold out to Jewish pressure. Alot of of backdoor deals with Harry Reid involved smell suspicious.
Columbus Native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I get it. YOU aren't falling victum to the LEFT WING propaganda, right? Oh, PLEASE. You are so left you meet yourself coming and going. You are entitled to YOUR OPINION just as we are entitled to ours, however, you are wasting your time running your "whether it's right wing or left wing" CRAP. Good grief.
Could it be that the evil Obama might actually enter into a war? Mercy me. If he does, what in the world will the liberals blame Bush for? Oh, I know. Obama's war will be righteous. Sheesh....
Obama will look hard before he leaps America into wars where a few make billions and the rest of us pick up the tab. If whack jobs McCan or romney were there we would be like those drunks you see late night in bars,bumping shoulders with other men trying to pick a fight. You people that like to involve America in wars with North Korea and Iran, go mortgage your homes, wives, kids, family dog, and cash in your savings so you can get a private army to satisfy your Kick Butt mentality. But for the next 4 years the USA will be saved from republican war freaks who want America involed in all these conflicts and want the rest of us to pay for it.
runninghot

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it OK to kill Americans on American soil? If you're looking for a yes/no answer, the answer is yes. Police do it frequently when it's necessary.
Is it ok for the army to roll up and kill a soccer mom? No. Would it be ok for Police to kill an American man who killed three cops and was shooting at them? Yes.
The question is if it's ok to kill someone. The answer is that sometimes it is. The method doesn't matter. The most efficient method with the fewest secondary consequences should probably be the preferred method.
You are an idiot aren't you? The question was is it o.k. to kill an American without an attempted arrest, trial, warning or anything on American soil by using a drone. To hell with the Constitution that we should have the right to a fair and speedy trial and even know what we are being accused of. Lets just send in a drone and blow the whole house away killing everyone in the house and the neighbors next door. Your thought pattern or lack of it really disturbs me.
Columbus Native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

WATWT wrote:
These are not the most signifigant issues at hand to me. Isreal and the Muslims have been fighting since the beginning of time and will till the end. What I am at lost for is the drone strikes. I voted for Obama, as I seen he was the lesser of two evils, but I'm confused about the hypocrisy of saying that it's not okay to torture, but it's okay to kill by executive order. Which tells me that the president has the authority to be judge, jury, and executioner. That to me is more power than any one man should have. I am tired of hearing about protecting the middle class and are more interested in how many people starved last year in the U.S.A. I think our priorties are screwed up and only god can save us. I am scared for my children to move away and be poisoned by this ideology that bragging rites trumps morals and we are to busy trying to look like to the rest of the world as the financial king. We need to be worried about over population as this is the main cause for all the worlds problems. If we have the authority to say who lives or dies; then why on earth can't have some control on how many lives are created. I look at Washington on the news and they look at politics as a game. I have learned that all games come to an end. It has to end somewhere.
You make some good points. We cannot allow a president to act unilaterally as judge ,jury,and executioner.Our morals have declined immensely over the years and all the perverted immoral movies coming out of Hollywood make us look like the biggest hypocrites in the world. The best point you make is only God can save this country.
Anonymous

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

I SUPPORT ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS the new co-sponsored Bill H.R. 499 "Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2013". Over a billion tax dollars has been wasted on a failed drug war. Marijuana is a drug that is less harmful than the legal drug alcohol and the Federal Government still compares marijuana to LSD or Heroin is truly ignorant. Thank you MPP.ORG !

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of you people are idiots! What the hell do you honestly expect our troops to do when they're in a hot zone, ask a sonofabitch with a towel around his head and an AK-47 in his hand (and pointed at you) if he's an American so you'll know if you can legally smoke him or not, before he cuts you down?
Do you expect a fire control officer in Houston to verify the nationality of each and every bastard in the zone that's a half a world away before ordering a strike against a high value target?
Hey dumbbutt,who was talking about anybody being in a firefight? I was talking about an American citizen sitting at a sandwich shop or driving down I-75 in America and being hit by a missile from a drone. This person might have done something wrong or he might not have. Who knows? He didn't even get a chance to have a Constitutional trial. He was just executed. You need to learn how to read and understand what you are reading.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text> Alot of of backdoor deals with Harry Reid involved smell suspicious.
The one intelligent statement in that entire post.

Besides the moral case for standing with Israel, a strong Israel is vital to American interests, but I guess you can't see past your obvious bigotry to realize that.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Retired wrote:
<quoted text>Some of you people are idiots! What the hell do you honestly expect our troops to do when they're in a hot zone, ask a sonofabitch with a towel around his head and an AK-47 in his hand (and pointed at you) if he's an American so you'll know if you can legally smoke him or not, before he cuts you down?

Thank God, my buddy Bob has been elected President of the United States by Goldman Sachs - er - the voters.

President Bob has decided we are at WAR - yes WAR - damn you - against a damn methodology ... er .... tactic .... er .... Afghanistan .... er no, they're allies..... er .... Pakistan ...... er ..... no, they're allies too ..... er ..... Dammit we are at WAR .... never mind against who.

These wars will end when President Bob, JP Morgan Chase, Lockheed Martin and Halliburton says they'll end - and not one minute earlier.

It might be centuries - so what - let those crybabies whine about Constitutional Rights, Separation of Powers, Congressional Oversight, Judicial Review, and all that other namby-pamby Constitutional B.S.

Constitution Smonstitution - We are at WAR - WAR - against somebody - somewhere ! Dammit - I explained that already - what are you - you stupid ?

Thankfully you ain't one of those whiny namby-pamby leeeeeeberals.

Uh oh ....

Uh oh ....

Bob has decided you Sir, are a Terrorist (or worse in my book a Leeeeeeberal).

President Bob has decided to send a drone to blow you and your house to Hell, where you Terrorists belong.

Any of the surviving traitorous bastards found in the area will be "detained", tortured, and killed when it suits President Bob's purposes.

Thankfully, you won't bitch like a little pussy when President Bob blows you and your home to Hell where you traitorous little bastards belong.

No Sir, not you - by God - President Bob is our President.

if President Bob decides sone guy in an office building in Northern Virginia is gonna blow you and your home to Hell and Gone -

by God you are an 'Merican - and you'll burn to a crisp - without a single compliant - cause if President Bob decides he wants to see an nice explosion on his birthday, you ain't gonna whine and moan about it like a little pussy.

No Sir, President Bob says you gotta fly downward to meet that Allah guy your kind worship - you know President Bob is right to send you there.

You won't whine and lie about how President Bob is wrong- you agree that if President Bob says you gotta die- you gotta die.

Hell - President Bob blows up terrorists - so if he blow you up - you must have been a terrorist.

Jeez - how simple is this.

Sieg Heil my friend.

Jesus is so proud.

It'll be interesting if you or your loved ones ever are on the receiving end of that kind of "justice". I bet you whine like a pussy that you aren't a terrorist and your kids shouldn't die. I know I sure would.

Frankly, it scares the absolute hell out of me that in 2013 America - anyone, anywhere, could so casually accept a guy in a business suit in a suburban office center,
pushing a button and killing entire families sitting down for dinner after finishing homework, because some lying drug dealing warlord scumbag says it's a good idea.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbbutt,who was talking about anybody being in a firefight? I was talking about an American citizen sitting at a sandwich shop or driving down I-75 in America and being hit by a missile from a drone. This person might have done something wrong or he might not have. Who knows? He didn't even get a chance to have a Constitutional trial. He was just executed. You need to learn how to read and understand what you are reading.
Why is this stuff so hard for you to understand ?

We know he's a terrorist because we blew him up. If we blow you up you must be a terrorist because we blew you up.

Damn, it's almost as if you don't trust our government to be honest, trustworthy, and completely without fault.

Let's review:

Saudi Arabia financed and organized the terrorists who blew up the WTC.

So we invaded Iraq,
because Iraq did not have "weapons of mass destruction,
Iraq was an enemy of Saudi Arabia, the country that supported the terrorists, and Iraq was governed by Saddam Hussein, who had been working for the CIA for over 20 years.

See ... Doesn't that make sense.

We invaded Panama because Noriega, who we had put in power, and who had been helping the CIA smuggle drugs to America, to finance our terrorists in Central America overthrow democratically elected officials.

See .... We have to overthrow the people we put in power and who we asked help us deal drugs to our kids.

We invaded Granada and saved several rich white kids who couldn't get into medical schools in America, because they were receiving too much aid building schools and hospitals from the Chinese, Venezuela, and the Cubans.

Schools and hospitals - a clear threat to America.

We blow up entire buildings in Pakistan and Afghanistan to assure the people there that America is not a violent aggressive nation that poses a danger to them.

Their survivors gain a great love for America as they readily and happily accept that a guy named Jimmy, some where in Nevada or Virginia, just blew their family and friends away, because some guy named Mohammad "drug dealing warlord" got $10,000 for reporting somebody, anybody, was a terrorist.

This is all working out so well.

America is now considered the peace loving people we are - when we're not blowing your neighborhood up;

The Constitution is alive and well - although Congress doesn't declare war any more and the government has the right to secretly eavesdrop, wiretap, kidnap, torture, and kill you if the President's "people" say it's fine with them;

And we have all the money in the world to wage wars all around the world, hey, China says they'll loan us another Trillion if we sell them a purchase/leaseback on the White House,(they want the tax break).

You can't trust the government to run healthcare, Social Security, or Medicare, but you can trust them to decide whether you, or your family needs to be killed.

I hope it's clearer now.
Trolling Along

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

You scare me, Informed Opinion... You make too much sense.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will look hard before he leaps America into wars where a few make billions and the rest of us pick up the tab. If whack jobs McCan or romney were there we would be like those drunks you see late night in bars,bumping shoulders with other men trying to pick a fight. You people that like to involve America in wars with North Korea and Iran, go mortgage your homes, wives, kids, family dog, and cash in your savings so you can get a private army to satisfy your Kick Butt mentality. But for the next 4 years the USA will be saved from republican war freaks who want America involed in all these conflicts and want the rest of us to pay for it.
lol You think Obama will look hard because he actually CARES about this country. All Obama cares about is not being held responsible for ANYTHING that might make him look bad. He doesn't LEAD and never has. All he does is campaign against the Republicans and it's certainly working on YOU.
Yeah....YOU don't listen to left wing propaganda, huh? Sheesh....give me a break.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol You think Obama will look hard because he actually CARES about this country. All Obama cares about is not being held responsible for ANYTHING that might make him look bad. He doesn't LEAD and never has. All he does is campaign against the Republicans and it's certainly working on YOU.
Yeah....YOU don't listen to left wing propaganda, huh? Sheesh....give me a break.
Let's just take a look at the scoreboard for a moment:

The last time we had a Republican President he absolutely and utterly destroyed the economy of the United States of America.

Wall Street fell apart, millions and millions of Americans were unemployed and homeless, US auto-manufacturing was on the brink of being extinct, and he couldn't catch the bad guys.

Our Republican Congress actually got our credit-rating downgraded. Then they proceeded to do nothing for America, except impede the clean-up.

Then the Republican Party, right after destroying the country, insulted Americans by putting up the most ridiculous and laughable candidates this country has ever seen. Then they did it again the next election.

Republican policies haven't changed ONE-BIT since that happened.

And you REALLY want to complain about the guy who's done a great job getting us back on track? In fact, such a great job that America chose to re-elect him again?

That about sums it up. Final Analysis: Republicans are a freakin' disaster and out of their minds. It's the only possible conclusion that you can come up with.

So save your griping for somebody who DOESN'T remember what happens when Republicans are in charge.
Commuter

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time we had a Republican President he absolutely and utterly destroyed the economy of the United States of America.
Wall Street fell apart, millions and millions of Americans were unemployed and homeless, US auto-manufacturing was on the brink of being extinct, and he couldn't catch the bad guys.
Our Republican Congress actually got our credit-rating downgraded. Then they proceeded to do nothing for America, except impede the clean-up.
Then the Republican Party, right after destroying the country, insulted Americans by putting up the most ridiculous and laughable candidates this country has ever seen. Then they did it again the next election.
And you REALLY want to complain about the guy who's done a great job getting us back on track? In fact, such a great job that America chose to re-elect him again?
That about sums it up. Final Analysis: Republicans are a freakin' disaster and out of their minds. It's the only possible conclusion that you can come up with.
So save your griping for somebody who DOESN'T remember what happens when Republicans are in charge.
When our country folds, you and your democrat buds can pat yourself on the back! 17 trillion in debt (and counting) is not something to easily come back from.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Let's just take a look at the scoreboard for a moment:

You are so wrong.

Look how great the past years have been for Billionaires. The economy is doing exactly what it should - making billionaires even richer!

Here's the facts:

The Forbes 400: The Richest People In America

The combined net worth of the 2012 class of the 400 richest Americans is $1.7 trillion, up from $1.5 trillion a year ago.
-
The average net worth of a Forbes 400 member is a staggering $4.2 billion, up from $3.8 billion, and the highest ever, as two-thirds of the individuals added to their fortunes in the past year.

- Another factor: the gap between the very rich and the merely rich is widening.
- The country’s three richest entrepreneurs drove much of those gains, continuing to add billions to their net worth, even as they give money away. Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison, who hold onto their respective spots at numbers 1, 2 and 3, were up $7 billion,$7 billion and $8 billion, respectively.
- Even after adjusting for inflation, this year’s entry fee ($1.1 billion) is roughly six times what it was 30 years ago .
Laurene Powell Jobs, who is the richest newcomer with a net worth of $11 billion).
- No one fell more dramatically than Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, whose fortune stumbled $8.1 billion, making him the year’s biggest loser. He is still $2.5 billion richer than he was two years ago.

See how great tax cuts for the rich are working ?

Damn, if only we cut taxes more for these Billionaires - we would have an even greater budget surplus and be paying down the national debt even faster.

Why don't people understand ?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
"The last time we had a Republican President he absolutely and utterly destroyed the economy of the United States of America.
Wall Street fell apart, millions and millions of Americans were unemployed and homeless"

So Barney Frank, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, etc. get a free pass? Typical uneducated comment. You know enough to be dangerous.

"Then the Republican Party, right after destroying the country, insulted Americans by putting up the most ridiculous and laughable candidates this country has ever seen. Then they did it again the next election."

+1 Fair points. But, IF you TRULY believe running someone that had no previous experience running anything was a better choice, you're in for quite a debate. BTW, how did that work out for ya?

BTW, McCain was not a good choice, but I don't recall anyone else that would have been acceptable. Romney was not my first choice, nor my second.

"And you REALLY want to complain about the guy who's done a great job getting us back on track?"

LMAO big time. A "great job"? Seriously? Are you paying attention to what's been going on, or are you so anti-Republican that you're missing things (too many to list)? What EXACTLY has he done? Do you know the last time we had a budget? Do you know what the country's debt is and how long it will take to pay down or get to a reasonable level?

"In fact, such a great job that America chose to re-elect him again?"

The takers now outnumber the makers. Santa Claus has shown up early. The clueless outnumber those that understand what's happening. People want to be a socialist country. Around half the country doesn't pay federal income tax. The liberal goal appears to be to have 50.1% of those eligible to vote on welfare.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong.
Look how great the past years have been for Billionaires. The economy is doing exactly what it should - making billionaires even richer!
Here's the facts:
The Forbes 400: The Richest People In America
The combined net worth of the 2012 class of the 400 richest Americans is $1.7 trillion, up from $1.5 trillion a year ago.
-
The average net worth of a Forbes 400 member is a staggering $4.2 billion, up from $3.8 billion, and the highest ever, as two-thirds of the individuals added to their fortunes in the past year.
- Another factor: the gap between the very rich and the merely rich is widening.
- The country’s three richest entrepreneurs drove much of those gains, continuing to add billions to their net worth, even as they give money away. Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison, who hold onto their respective spots at numbers 1, 2 and 3, were up $7 billion,$7 billion and $8 billion, respectively.
- Even after adjusting for inflation, this year’s entry fee ($1.1 billion) is roughly six times what it was 30 years ago .
Laurene Powell Jobs, who is the richest newcomer with a net worth of $11 billion).
- No one fell more dramatically than Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, whose fortune stumbled $8.1 billion, making him the year’s biggest loser. He is still $2.5 billion richer than he was two years ago.
See how great tax cuts for the rich are working ?
Damn, if only we cut taxes more for these Billionaires - we would have an even greater budget surplus and be paying down the national debt even faster.
Why don't people understand ?
The clueless and uneducated wealth envy dude rears his ugly head again...This EVIL rich people!

If you TOOK all of the wealth of the around 400-500 billionaires in the US, how long do you think it would run the country? What would it do to the $16.5 TRILLION debt we have? For how long? What do we do next?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Commuter wrote:
<quoted text>
When our country folds, you and your democrat buds can pat yourself on the back! 17 trillion in debt (and counting) is not something to easily come back from.
Oh Yeah! Thanks for reminding me!

We can't forget how the Bush Tax Cuts, his 2-unfunded wars, and mopping up from the biggest recession the country has seen in the last 80 years put us in debt. Thanks Republicans!
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>The clueless and uneducated wealth envy dude rears his ugly head again...This EVIL rich people!

If you TOOK all of the wealth of the around 400-500 billionaires in the US, how long do you think it would run the country? What would it do to the $16.5 TRILLION debt we have? For how long? What do we do next?
How about we just tax 'me at 50%, Poor folks would have to have an average of only $2 or $3 Billion to survive on.

The richest 400 Americans have more money than the bottom 80 million Americans combined.

I know .... Let's do nothing and that way statisticians tell us that in less than 10 years the richest 400 people will have more money than the bottom 150 million Americans.

Yep, that's great for America.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,101 - 3,120 of47,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinesville Discussions

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 17 hr Mason II 2,039
Decent crabbing spots? Jul 1 Amber 1
Klingbeil/Farley murder suicide 2006 (Mar '11) Jun 25 Toni 10
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Jun 22 weavinggoddess 46
Military should have to live on post (Oct '13) Jun 19 Too Dependent 6
Buckhead Jun 19 Probably 2
Ludowici reinstates police chief Jun 19 oh okay 2
•••
•••
•••
Hinesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters