Comments
2,821 - 2,840 of 53,376 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3027 Feb 2, 2013
life out there wrote:
I'm in disbelief the same 3-4 posters are still stuck on this forum. Weeks of the same, do you interact with family at all? Do you have friends? Pure disbelief, my goodness. What boring lives money can buy. Nobody reads this crap but the same few. You need a life away from Topix. Put your mouse away and back sloooowly away from the computer. Good grief, what a sad little group.
pasadena huh?now just where have i heard that before? new to these parts,are you?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3028 Feb 2, 2013
life out there wrote:
I'm in disbelief the same 3-4 posters are still stuck on this forum. Weeks of the same, do you interact with family at all? Do you have friends? Pure disbelief, my goodness. What boring lives money can buy. Nobody reads this crap but the same few. You need a life away from Topix. Put your mouse away and back sloooowly away from the computer. Good grief, what a sad little group.
Well, what are YOU doing here, Mr. Man About Town? Mr. Family Man?

AND why do you CARE what we do on Topix? Is it affecting YOUR life?

Welcome to our sad little group. ROTFL
life out there

Atlanta, GA

#3029 Feb 2, 2013
Sinergy spends 1/2 her week rotfl.
Sad, sad little group.
I do have a family & a blessed life.
The joke is you.
life out there

Atlanta, GA

#3030 Feb 2, 2013
Carry on & on & on & on & on. Poor souls.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3031 Feb 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to make you angry, but I have to criticize your post.
To call Cheney a "flesh eater" is an insult to flesh eaters.
Zombies everywhere deserve, and await, an apology.
more about cheney,i think he still has the team of doctors,paramedics,etc.followi ng him around-just in case the old pump falters again.i wonder if that will be covered under 'obamacare'? i sure hope so,God forbid,think of the awful consequences should he shoot another friend while hunting quail!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3032 Feb 2, 2013
life out there wrote:
Sinergy spends 1/2 her week rotfl.
Sad, sad little group.
I do have a family & a blessed life.
The joke is you.
I dunno. You sound pretty unhappy. I spend more than 1/2 my week laughing. Seems I am happier than YOU. Again, if your life is so wonderful, why are YOU checking in on and criticizing the Topix people? Me thinks you doth protest too much!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3033 Feb 2, 2013
@Synergy
Isn't it amazing how threatened the Left is by little old Fox News? Obama tells The New Republic that he could get a lot more done if not for Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. And what no one seems to get is what a huge indictment that is of the rest of the media. The First Amendment guarantees freedom of the press for the express purpose of guaranteeing that the press is free to work as a watchdog on those in power. "Speaking truth to power" - isn't that the refrain the Left loves to use - but not any longer. The mainstream media has become a lapdog to the Left because they all run in their own incestuous little circles where they all agree with each other and simply can't imagine that someone could disagree with Obama's agenda based on principle - it must be racism. The fawning of the media during the Inauguration was nauseating - Al Roper and Diane Sawyer should be embarrassed by the lack of professionalism they displayed. But back to Fox - out of all the media outlets available on the big three stations and cable, conservatives have ONE station that doesn't slant the news to the left (hows that tingle up your leg Chris Matthews) and the Left goes crazy. Heaven forbid there be ONE station that doesn't kiss the behind of the Democratic Party. And so many on here are of the same ilk - if they can't argue facts - they'll throw out that we're FOX zombies, or whatever moronic little insult they come up with this week.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3034 Feb 2, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
@Synergy
Isn't it amazing how threatened the Left is by little old Fox News? Obama tells The New Republic that he could get a lot more done if not for Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. And what no one seems to get is what a huge indictment that is of the rest of the media. The First Amendment guarantees freedom of the press for the express purpose of guaranteeing that the press is free to work as a watchdog on those in power. "Speaking truth to power" - isn't that the refrain the Left loves to use - but not any longer. The mainstream media has become a lapdog to the Left because they all run in their own incestuous little circles where they all agree with each other and simply can't imagine that someone could disagree with Obama's agenda based on principle - it must be racism. The fawning of the media during the Inauguration was nauseating - Al Roper and Diane Sawyer should be embarrassed by the lack of professionalism they displayed. But back to Fox - out of all the media outlets available on the big three stations and cable, conservatives have ONE station that doesn't slant the news to the left (hows that tingle up your leg Chris Matthews) and the Left goes crazy. Heaven forbid there be ONE station that doesn't kiss the behind of the Democratic Party. And so many on here are of the same ilk - if they can't argue facts - they'll throw out that we're FOX zombies, or whatever moronic little insult they come up with this week.
i like your post-with one exception,fox does'nt 'slant' the news!get real.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3035 Feb 2, 2013
life out there wrote:
i do see your point,but don't think that you see ours'.it is not 3-4 posters,when i just logged on there were 38 people watching,and it is after midnite(est).this forum does serve a purpose.for me,it lets me know where i stand in the big picture.not by the silly 'judgeits'(or fudgeits),but by the feedback.this is the only medium that is not controlled by the gov't.i have made some friends,some enemies,some people mad,some laugh and some wish i would die.but,to me,it is worth it.i doubt that i have changed one single persons' about anything,political or otherwise,but the feedback has had a positive affect on me.please don't assume that this is our life,it is just an amusing pastime-an escape from the 'tragedy of the real world'.now,my nightly meds have kicked in -goodnite.
Polemics

Douglasville, GA

#3036 Feb 3, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was bragging about a job at a hospital, were they?

Please show EXACTLY where someone was bragging about a job at a hospital.
You can't come up with a salient point, so you make up $hit? Seriously? Typical...
Why are you suddenly so sensitive when caught bragging? Most of your posts center on how much you know, how much money you have made, etc. You have by far the largest ego on this forum. You donít recognize that?
I know now either ignore this post or explain just how uninformed the rest of us are.
Polemics

Douglasville, GA

#3037 Feb 3, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find interesting is a clueless and uneducated individual making incorrect assumptions about others.
I don't watch Fox News, I watch very little
We are wrong when we make fun of you but you come across so rich, important and intelligent that we mortals have a hard time believing you. You are like a child that has nothing going for them except an internet connection. Since mental health care is so hard to come by for those that canít afford it I hope you have a supportive family. You need something going for your obvious insecurity.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#3038 Feb 3, 2013
Polemics wrote:
<quoted text>
We are wrong when we make fun of you but you come across so rich, important and intelligent that we mortals have a hard time believing you. You are like a child that has nothing going for them except an internet connection. Since mental health care is so hard to come by for those that canít afford it I hope you have a supportive family. You need something going for your obvious insecurity.
You nailed it. Just another garden-variety narcissistic jerk with an overinflated ego.
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

#3039 Feb 3, 2013
yawn,

from 2010 get a life
uninformed opinion

Gibson, GA

#3040 Feb 3, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
U would lose ur bet. Partner level in a well known firm. Never been unemployed 4 more than 3 weeks. No welfare or things like that, I saved $ for any bad times.
4 college: I received a partial athletic scholarship and partial academic scholarship. 2 make ends meet 'cuz my family was poor, I was a male prostitute for 3 years in college. It paid pretty well. Where I lived there was lots of trophy wives with hubbies that worked crazy hours + traveled. Bouncer in a big bar for several years.
You are my hero! Got any good stories to tell?

Location hidden

#3041 Feb 3, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>gosh,i often get you confused with "bored moniter".the only way i can differeniate is that one(you)has a three-word vocabulary and the other has grits for brains.i wish one of y'all would post a photo or something.
Gosh, I often get u confused with someone that can type and spell, but ur not. Y don't u post a pic?

Location hidden

#3042 Feb 3, 2013
uninformed opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are my hero! Got any good stories to tell?
No stories, a true professional keeps those things private. Some interesting names but no stories even if it was a LENGTHY time ago.

Location hidden

#3043 Feb 3, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it. Just another garden-variety narcissistic jerk with an overinflated ego.
Hi Lew. Roberto Luiso in da house. Sold any abodes lately? Seen ur profile?
uninformed opinion

Gibson, GA

#3044 Feb 3, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
No stories, a true professional keeps those things private. Some interesting names but no stories even if it was a LENGTHY time ago.
any hints? where were you located?
just more BS

United States

#3045 Feb 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but WHY do you care? Do YOU have MSNBC and Huffinton Post stamped on YOUR forehead? If you say you don't, YOU are lying. Dish it? Then TAKE it!
Why do I care?? You and the other couple of nuts who post on here get ALL your information from FOX and RUSH. I really wouldn't care, but you VOTE. And you use that information to make the decession on whom to vote for. And thats the problem.

(I watch FOX 1 or 2 hours a week, MSNBC less than that, never seen or read Huffinton. I get info. from many different sources then us my own common sense to decide what to beleive and what to file under BS.)
chevy

Clarkesville, GA

#3046 Feb 3, 2013
just more BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I care?? You and the other couple of nuts who post on here get ALL your information from FOX and RUSH. I really wouldn't care, but you VOTE. And you use that information to make the decession on whom to vote for. And thats the problem.
(I watch FOX 1 or 2 hours a week, MSNBC less than that, never seen or read Huffinton. I get info. from many different sources then us my own common sense to decide what to beleive and what to file under BS.)
Thanks for the advise. I just filed you under BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Fri Local lady 59
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
arrested in ludowici Aug 27 That Guy 2
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Aug 21 The Truth 9
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Aug 18 CFM 240
Hinesville, Georgia Anti- Military Town. (Sep '08) Aug 11 MySwingingDick 131
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Aug 10 Reggie 72
•••
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••