Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
"apparently not"???? Sure we have. Don't ever underestimate.......
L.H.
???
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
L.H.
lost me on that one bud.....way over my head..
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
L.H.
still working on it,meantime will you please inform these folks that bush,jr. was 'really' a cheerleader at Yale.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>still working on it,meantime will you please inform these folks that bush,jr. was 'really' a cheerleader at Yale.
and to show that i am balanced and fair,bush,sr. was an very good baseball player(3rd base)with pro potential,scouting reports said he had great 'D'-but weak stick(lacking strong bat).at any rate,he ended up in politics,for better or worse!
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
Unfornunely we can't do anything about the horrible damage perpetrated on America by human carnivores like bush/cheney. They should both have gotten lethal injections. Now we have to heal the damages and they will be slow in coming. I thought we had learned our lesson in Vietnam about unwinable wars but 40 years later Americans memories got dulled and off to Iraq we go. Now we can't put the blame solely on bush/cheney because it took 52% of the voting fools in this country to allow them in there for 8 stressful years. Hopefully it will be atleast another 40+ years before Americans are conned into another completly stupid war. I will say though that it was one hell of a propaganda show right before the Iraq war by cheney going into the CIA dept. 4 to 5 times a day one week before invading Iraq. He was presuring them into feeding the media with mass lies about the mass destruction possibilties that Saddam actually never had. Even had me a bit worried. I thought they were 6 months from having a nuclear missile capable of hitting the USA. Then better judgement prevailed and considering the nature of Haliburton/cheney I came to my senses and said to myself,no this is a scam run by the worst human flesh eaters our country has ever witnessed.
I don't want to make you angry, but I have to criticize your post.

To call Cheney a "flesh eater" is an insult to flesh eaters.

Zombies everywhere deserve, and await, an apology.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ate dog. What's your point?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>still working on it,meantime will you please inform these folks that bush,jr. was 'really' a cheerleader at Yale.
Yes, he was. "For God, For Country, For Yale!"

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Empty Pockets wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured one of you class A as*holes would post something like that. And I'm glad. Why? Because when I lost my job to downsizing several years ago I started my own business - so I have a job. Yes, it's been slim and a challenge in this economy, but I've never been on welfare, food stamps, etc. How about you? I'm betting you're on 'corporate welfare' aren't you? And by the way, no, I would not be ashamed to "flip burgers" - I paid my way through college flipping burgers. How about you?
U would lose ur bet. Partner level in a well known firm. Never been unemployed 4 more than 3 weeks. No welfare or things like that, I saved $ for any bad times.

4 college: I received a partial athletic scholarship and partial academic scholarship. 2 make ends meet 'cuz my family was poor, I was a male prostitute for 3 years in college. It paid pretty well. Where I lived there was lots of trophy wives with hubbies that worked crazy hours + traveled. Bouncer in a big bar for several years.
still full of it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 Excellent post. I admire your tenacity, but you are waaaaaay over the Left's intellectual conprehension ability. Apparently, they NEED complete government control over their lives.
Do you have Fox News Channel stamped on your forehead, if you don't you are misleading people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

still full of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have Fox News Channel stamped on your forehead, if you don't you are misleading people.
No, but WHY do you care? Do YOU have MSNBC and Huffinton Post stamped on YOUR forehead? If you say you don't, YOU are lying. Dish it? Then TAKE it!
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
well that lying rascal!i read that he said he was a vegan.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
U would lose ur bet. Partner level in a well known firm. Never been unemployed 4 more than 3 weeks. No welfare or things like that, I saved $ for any bad times.
4 college: I received a partial athletic scholarship and partial academic scholarship. 2 make ends meet 'cuz my family was poor, I was a male prostitute for 3 years in college. It paid pretty well. Where I lived there was lots of trophy wives with hubbies that worked crazy hours + traveled. Bouncer in a big bar for several years.
bouncer at a big bar? better choose your words carefully,empty pockets!
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring as usual.
gosh,i often get you confused with "bored moniter".the only way i can differeniate is that one(you)has a three-word vocabulary and the other has grits for brains.i wish one of y'all would post a photo or something.
life out there

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm in disbelief the same 3-4 posters are still stuck on this forum. Weeks of the same, do you interact with family at all? Do you have friends? Pure disbelief, my goodness. What boring lives money can buy. Nobody reads this crap but the same few. You need a life away from Topix. Put your mouse away and back sloooowly away from the computer. Good grief, what a sad little group.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

life out there wrote:
I'm in disbelief the same 3-4 posters are still stuck on this forum. Weeks of the same, do you interact with family at all? Do you have friends? Pure disbelief, my goodness. What boring lives money can buy. Nobody reads this crap but the same few. You need a life away from Topix. Put your mouse away and back sloooowly away from the computer. Good grief, what a sad little group.
pasadena huh?now just where have i heard that before? new to these parts,are you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

life out there wrote:
Well, what are YOU doing here, Mr. Man About Town? Mr. Family Man?

AND why do you CARE what we do on Topix? Is it affecting YOUR life?

Welcome to our sad little group. ROTFL
life out there

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sinergy spends 1/2 her week rotfl.
Sad, sad little group.
I do have a family & a blessed life.
The joke is you.
life out there

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Carry on & on & on & on & on. Poor souls.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
more about cheney,i think he still has the team of doctors,paramedics,etc.followi ng him around-just in case the old pump falters again.i wonder if that will be covered under 'obamacare'? i sure hope so,God forbid,think of the awful consequences should he shoot another friend while hunting quail!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

life out there wrote:
Sinergy spends 1/2 her week rotfl.
Sad, sad little group.
I do have a family & a blessed life.
The joke is you.
I dunno. You sound pretty unhappy. I spend more than 1/2 my week laughing. Seems I am happier than YOU. Again, if your life is so wonderful, why are YOU checking in on and criticizing the Topix people? Me thinks you doth protest too much!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinesville Discussions

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
bryan county sheriff department (Feb '14) 19 hr Vine 3
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Jul 27 dixiedoll576 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Jul 26 my opinion 57
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jul 23 Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hinesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hinesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE