Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Hinesville Forum

Comments (Page 137)

Showing posts 2,721 - 2,740 of39,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
Synergy, have you enjoyed the volley? I mean, you're so "easy". And it's all in fun. This is just pure entertainment for me. Words straight from your mouth, right?
Yes! I always enjoy the volleys. You ARE easy, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It IS all in fun. Isn't it fun for you, too? If not, you put too much energy into Topix. It SHOULD be entertainment for everyone who posts on here. Why would anyone take any of the stuff seriously? I would NEVER allow anything I read on Topix to sway my thinking or any actions I take. That would be very foolish and reckless. SURELY, you agree with that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
I believe we better add time to our Brasstown Valley Summit for yoga, Deep Relaxation, Biofeedback, and other stress reduction techniques.
Ah... never mind... let's all just have bourbon and cigars and complain about how the young whippersnappers are wrecking the world.
Although, if anyone sees anyone in brand new $300 boots, wearing a false mustache, claiming his name is John Smith, wants to join our discussion, and asks you to speak directly into the flower in his lapel, we'll have to be careful.
lol Great post!!!!! Clever.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding, go look up Amnesty International's reports on the atrocities suffered by women under Hussein. Not to mention the little fun house that his two psycho sons ran. But of course the feminists in this country somehow turned a blind eye to what was happening in Iraq - heaven forbid that there should be anything that might justify Bush's actions.
thing is,women(and men)are treated even worse in north korea,saudi arabia and half a dozen other countries in the world.should we,or can we afford to invade them?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>i still get to try to fly the leer,i hope.been thinking bout that-if "dub" can fly an f-15,i know i can do it!

With proper training, it will be a cinch for you. I would suggest that "soros" train you, but I don't think he has our best interest at heart.:)
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be kidding, go look up Amnesty International's reports on the atrocities suffered by women under Hussein. Not to mention the little fun house that his two psycho sons ran. But of course the feminists in this country somehow turned a blind eye to what was happening in Iraq - heaven forbid that there should be anything that might justify Bush's actions.
Well then by God let's go invade Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and most Third World countries because its they are run by psychopaths. What about Somalia, Mali, and Syria. Hey, we have unlimited money to waste and we are happy to send our children to war to protect Exxon Mobil and BP profits.

Yep, instead let's invade the one Arab country that was Iran's enemy, that the Taliban feared, and that prevented the spread of Wahabi Muslims extremists sponsored by Saudi Arabia - well we have to - they won't sell their oil to the multinationals under the terms desired.

I'm sure you're not one of those who supported the wars, but refused to pay higher taxes to pay for them and never actually got around to enlisting, or sending your sons.

A Bush/Cheney kind of "patriot".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
And just took the ole man Osma out like it was nothing, after all those trillions and years wasted by the 3 stooges- Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld. What a waste. What a shame.
Yep! Kudos to those Navy Seals. The bravest of the brave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
Osama Bin Laden
Your hero?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, his Daddy got him a place in the Texas Air National Guard where he skipped the last year of even that cushy sinecure.
As reported in the Boston Globe-
..... But both accounts are contradicted by copies of Bush's military records, obtained by the Globe. In his final 18 months of military service in 1972 and 1973, Bush did not fly at all. And for much of that time, Bush was all but unaccounted for: For a full year, there is no record that he showed up for the periodic drills required of part-time guardsmen.
Hey, maybe he and Cheney who also dodged the draft were preparing memos about how to attack the honor of a real warrior,like say ....
Someone who after college, enlisted in the Navy, volunteered for Vietnam, and served two tours there, was awarded several combat medals including the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts.
Nope, that guy wasn't a real American.
If he was a left wing liberal democrat, you would give him a complete pass. That's why your crap doesn't matter.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then by God let's go invade Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and most Third World countries because its they are run by psychopaths. What about Somalia, Mali, and Syria. Hey, we have unlimited money to waste and we are happy to send our children to war to protect Exxon Mobil and BP profits.
Yep, instead let's invade the one Arab country that was Iran's enemy, that the Taliban feared, and that prevented the spread of Wahabi Muslims extremists sponsored by Saudi Arabia - well we have to - they won't sell their oil to the multinationals under the terms desired.
I'm sure you're not one of those who supported the wars, but refused to pay higher taxes to pay for them and never actually got around to enlisting, or sending your sons.
A Bush/Cheney kind of "patriot".
My, my you do love to go off on tangents. I was merely commenting on your idiotic statement about "equal treatment" for women under Hussein and the silence of our so called feminists about Iraqi women while they were going on and on about the treatment of women in Afghanistan. The Left is so obvious in their "preferential outrage."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, his Daddy got him a place in the Texas Air National Guard where he skipped the last year of even that cushy sinecure.
As reported in the Boston Globe-
..... But both accounts are contradicted by copies of Bush's military records, obtained by the Globe. In his final 18 months of military service in 1972 and 1973, Bush did not fly at all. And for much of that time, Bush was all but unaccounted for: For a full year, there is no record that he showed up for the periodic drills required of part-time guardsmen.
Hey, maybe he and Cheney who also dodged the draft were preparing memos about how to attack the honor of a real warrior,like say ....
Someone who after college, enlisted in the Navy, volunteered for Vietnam, and served two tours there, was awarded several combat medals including the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts.
Nope, that guy wasn't a real American.
Well, by ALL means, please elaborate on Clinton's and Obama's distinguished military service. Waiting.....crickets chirping.... You have absolutely no cred.
soros

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

You are right. I agree with everything you say. I shall never disagree. Is this what poor husband says to you daily? We're suppose to say everythin you want to hear, right? Ok. I can do that. Synergy, you rock. You rule topix. You know all. I'm very impressed with all your comments & remarks. Am I doin better? I can play.
soros

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Kudos to those Navy Seals. The bravest of the brave.
Yeah, President Cheney....I mean, Bush could've given the order to take him out too. You're exactly RIGHT, those SEALS are the bravest of the brave. AGREE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
You are right. I agree with everything you say. I shall never disagree. Is this what poor husband says to you daily? We're suppose to say everythin you want to hear, right? Ok. I can do that. Synergy, you rock. You rule topix. You know all. I'm very impressed with all your comments & remarks. Am I doin better? I can play.
NOW who's down by two touchdowns?
You resort to personal attacks because that is all you have. Liberals ALWAYS do that. I guess the name calling will start soon. Wait... it already has.

Why don't you lighten up? You are in the catbird seat. Your guy won. I don't understand why you are ticked.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my you do love to go off on tangents. I was merely commenting on your idiotic statement about "equal treatment" for women under Hussein and the silence of our so called feminists about Iraqi women while they were going on and on about the treatment of women in Afghanistan. The Left is so obvious in their "preferential outrage."
The left is ALSO obvious about being clueless, uneducated, low information voters...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, President Cheney....I mean, Bush could've given the order to take him out too. You're exactly RIGHT, those SEALS are the bravest of the brave. AGREE!
The Seals deserve the credit whether you want to give it to them or not. It happened on Obama's "watch". He just got lucky. I guess you don't give credit for the work that was done BEFORE Obama ever got into office. Bin Laden's hiding places were getting few and far between by the time your hero got there. That's it. If you want to consider him a hero, that doesn't surprise me in the least. He has you and the rest like you right where he wants you. Too bad for the rest of us.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the he!! are you to denigrate Bush Sr's military service? Neither Bush Jr or Sr are my favorites as they were both far too "centrist", but they are both far more honorable men than Kerry or Obama could ever dream of being.
Bush Sr enlisted as 18 and graduated from flight school as the youngest naval aviator up to that time, he was 19. He flew 58 combat missions and was awarding the Distinguished Flying Cross and the Air Medal with two gold stars (meaning 3 Air Medals). After being rescued he went back to flying torpedo bombers until he was honorably discharged after the Japanese surrender. He didn't demand Purple Hearts that were given out like candy to Swift boat operators during the later years of Vietnam - as has been well documented. And Kerry's demands for Purple Hearts for scratches enabled him to request transfer stateside after the third one, which he wasted no time in doing.
was'nt trying to 'denigrate',but you over-exaggerate!he did serve and that is more than you can say for dub!
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
With proper training, it will be a cinch for you. I would suggest that "soros" train you, but I don't think he has our best interest at heart.:)
if it's okay with you,think i'd prefer "lived there" for the training-she(or he)seems to have a more genuine concern for my health.
soros

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I didnt vote for Obama, sweetie. How's that for name callling? And I agree the SEALS are the bravest of rhe brave. They deserve ALL the credit. Sincerely.
soros

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

D-ville is a broken record.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>if it's okay with you,think i'd prefer "lived there" for the training-she(or he)seems to have a more genuine concern for my health.
Yep! I agree. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,721 - 2,740 of39,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinesville Discussions

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hobart closing Richmond Hill plant Apr 15 CURRENT EMPLOYEE 3
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Review: Jj&b Services Apr 10 Jacksinnj 2
A show for the troops: Lt. Dan Band rocks Fort ... Apr 7 LaDonna Clark 1
Motorists cautioned as smoke from Fort Stewart ... Apr 2 Lawswon 1
Anyone ever hear of a girl named Molly? Mar 31 Just wondering 1
bryan county sheriff department Mar 31 screwedupcounty 2
•••

Rip Current Statement for Liberty County was issued at April 17 at 7:50PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Hinesville Dating

more search filters