Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Hinesville Forum

Comments (Page 1,338)

Showing posts 26,741 - 26,760 of47,969
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

whom wrote:
<quoted text>
And this poster also shows an ignorance of subjected detail regarding responses to political viewpoints based on viewpoints of political discussions.
IN other words, he doesn't know the difference between political arguments and personal arguments....to him every thing is a personal argument and his posts prove the point...he feels everyone is out to persecute him which reflects his paranoia....
A sad posted indeed, with a warped personality...
Just one more example of plagiarism by wackos on this board- several pages back ,I put forth the notion that wackos on here had a "persecution complex", now you use my very words...again, do any of you guys EVER have an original thought.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

...and I think that both, Syn and Ag, will verify that the "persecution complex" idea was mine- unlike yourself, they are both basically honest people!
some idiots in here

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

gored moniker thingy wrote:
<quoted text>...it's just all flattery, sweetie. I may have the mind of a 12 year old- but I am built like Tarzan and hung like Holmes- now tell me that you don't want a date!
I can't believe anyone pays attention to your posts. You are an immature punk that likes to talk big on boards like this. Anyone that talks about being hung surely isn't. Typical of south Georgia? Hope not.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

The next round of budget cuts is set to reduce Medicare and War Department spending.

Let's see how serious these Right Wing Wackos are about cutting spending and the size of government.

Let's see if RWWs support those cuts, or if, as usual, they love government spending when they cash the checks.

Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

whom wrote:
A thought provoking commentary........

""Government shutdown" and "debt ceiling" may have engaged audiences starved for entertainment in a bygone age, but now they exemplify a theater that is so impoverished it can only re-stage tired formulaic dramas with a savage appetite for incompetence and buffoonery.

The poverty of this substitution of theater for actual ideas is best displayed by ObamaCare. The entire complex edifice of ObamaCare is not an expression of policy--it is simply the perfection of state complicity with a private cartel that increases its share of the national income regardless of which set of bad actors are on stage.

As for the alternative "policy," it is nothing but a reversion to the pre-ObamaCare cartel-state arrangement that artlessly combines gross injustice, insensitivity to cost and insane incentives for fraud, skimming, defensive medicine and the pursuit of national chronic ill health as the most profitable state of existence."

http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_Poverty_of...
Cue Twilight Zone music.

Who, What, When, Where, How, Whom, and Thumb Up My Nose posted more fantasy stories from his/her/its Planet.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

whom wrote:
<quoted text>
I did my best to alert you and others to the kind of poster you are dealing with when he posted under the name jeb.
That particular poster has a sick mind that thrills himself with posting words that shows the baseness of man's capabilites. He actually lives and thrives on the baseness of his personal indulgences.
He has never posted anything of worth regarding political points of view, but he has posted many things which shows his attempt at "shock and awe," which is usually "shock and debase."
He possibly lives in a dark room, has no real friends, and makes attempts here to garner communication with the outside world. He also has posted he has a ugly cat that matches his ugly personality.
I'm no saint, but jeb is an example of how easy it is to let depravity rule the soul....
..."depravity", let's see now.. would that be kinda like suggesting that someone butcher a kitten in order to have a nice Chinese dinner?
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

some idiots in here wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe anyone pays attention to your posts. You are an immature punk that likes to talk big on boards like this. Anyone that talks about being hung surely isn't. Typical of south Georgia? Hope not.
I admit that post displayed bad judgment, taste and a few beers too many- but it also shows the cumulative effects of a being stalked by a gay poster.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
..apparently you payed attention- didn't you now, mature Atlanta punk- what does that say about you!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Cue Twilight Zone music.
Who, What, When, Where, How, Whom, and Thumb Up My Nose posted more fantasy stories from his/her/its Planet.
keen observation, I think that "it" is female on Sundays- hope that helps!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
some idiots "in here"- in where? did you mean 'on here'? typical of north Georgia? God, I hope not!
whom

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
The next round of budget cuts is set to reduce Medicare and War Department spending.
Let's see how serious these Right Wing Wackos are about cutting spending and the size of government.
Let's see if RWWs support those cuts, or if, as usual, they love government spending when they cash the checks.

Well, since your information includes 2 peas not in the same pod, this is a prime example of a libroid playing the shell game with 2 shells instead of one….will you ever educate yourself??
The first cut is old news, any other cuts coming down the pipeline is courtesy of Obamacare again…

And I expect the biggest howl will come from the libroid pensioners, as most conservatives know they always howl the loudest…even from a tiny pinprick…

Medicare;;;
From an August 2012 report….
“Obamacare cuts Medicare by $716 billion. Here’s how.”

With a chart for those who cannot understand English.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

And this is one of the results of the cuts, employee layoffs, some hospitals closing, and others cutting services offered…..
From a Sept 2013 report….
http://freebe, acon.com/medicare-cuts-obamacare-prompt-hospi...

Defense Department;;;;;

Since you are so confused on the issue, please put your feet in first…I wanna see how a grown up libroid can whine and dine at the same time…

while discussing peaks and falls of federal income, a diminishing Pentagon budget by happy and grinning libroids, and adding trillions to the budget with obamacare.

huh

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>some idiots "in here"- in where? did you mean 'on here'? typical of north Georgia? God, I hope not!
Huh
whom

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Cue Twilight Zone music.

So are you denying obamacare has moved billions out of the whole of the economy, and channelled those same billions into the coffers of the insurance industry??

Are you denying those billions taken from the middle class and the poor will prevent those same middle class and poor to forego spending their money elsewhere and doing without???

So are you now telling us it is ok to punish the working man in order to benefit the corporations of big industry??? and at the same time hurt the economy in other areas??

Do tell us IO; just where do you stand, big intrusive gubmint, or on the side of little Joe trying to make a living and pay his bills??

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Well , here's to firing- read back a few pages and you will find where "it" told Oh, My to go GFY- sorry, but I don't seem to recall you chastising anyone there- course you didn't see it, right. If you had then I am sure that you would reprimanded them ,even though they(or it) was a conservative, right. Then, there is the most recent wacko convert, OMTE- while he was (somewhat) a democrat, you tried to have him banned from this forum- but, by God, when he got "saved" and became a conservative, well then, his vulgar remarks suddenly became more acceptable- need I go on?
Contrary to what some may believe, I have no interest in being the sergeant-at-arms for the board. So I do ignore a whole lot that I would just as soon people not include in their postings - on both sides. I see no reason to resort to profanity or vulgarity when making a point, or more often - not making a point - but that is my opinion. However, when one individual is continually responding in that way or is particularly vulgar, I am willing to call them out. I thought OMTE was bad when he was at his worst, but congratulations, you surpassed him. And I never tried to get him banned, I did ask that the worst of his posts be deleted. If the monitors took it farther - as they appeared to do to you for awhile, that was their decision.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

whom wrote:
Perhaps the tea party will back another candidate in nov 2014....the below Rep from Tennessee is primarily why the tea party has risen as a political force to be reckoned with, made up of determined voters seeking a change to the rabid libroid washington elite...
"After all, this is the same man who previously compared his opponents in Washington’s talking points on healthcare to Nazi propaganda. Making a few leaps here and there clearly isn’t a problem of his."
http://www.blacklistednews.com/_Rep._Steve_Co...
Oh, don't you just love the Left's tolerance for those with different views and opinions. It just warms the heart. What were some of those endearing little terms: "rapid", "sophomoric", "Nazi propaganda" and the best one of all "domestic enemies." Bless his little heart.
moonstroller

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

I think we need to get a mix of both democrates and republicans. giving either one the majority forces them to go along with their party. keeping it even forces them to compromise with one another.

There is as much good and bad with either party. it always depends on the man and the family he/she was raised in. If they had good ethics and morals, they will exhibit it in their term in office.

I've just recently moved to Ellijay and would like to say I think the people are great!!.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to what some may believe, I have no interest in being the sergeant-at-arms for the board. So I do ignore a whole lot that I would just as soon people not include in their postings - on both sides. I see no reason to resort to profanity or vulgarity when making a point, or more often - not making a point - but that is my opinion. However, when one individual is continually responding in that way or is particularly vulgar, I am willing to call them out. I thought OMTE was bad when he was at his worst, but congratulations, you surpassed him. And I never tried to get him banned, I did ask that the worst of his posts be deleted. If the monitors took it farther - as they appeared to do to you for awhile, that was their decision.
you are entitled to your opinions and standards- even double ones. But as for the monitors, to my knowledge I have never even had a post deleted, much less any type of restrictions imposed on me. I have had the "be polite, etc." pop-up on a few posts- but that is it. course, anything is subject to change.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
you may be confused because there have been a number of times that I went into a self- imposed exile. Maybe you can appreciate this story about Abe Lincoln, Ag. They say that he was trying to mount a skiddish horse once- while doing so, the horse thrashing and kicking wildly, managed to get a hind hoof caught in a saddle stirrup .Lincoln reportedly said, "Well, if you are going to get on, then I think that I will get off".
Str8 8

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

GiveMeLiberty wrote:
Democrats were in charge setting up the housing market to go in the crapper. Raising taxes will not stimulate the economy. Putting people back to work is the issue. I want to be able to control my money and how I spend it...not the gov't. If you take away money from the people that own businesses and hire workers, the situation will never change. How many jobs have you been given by a poor person?
You are Incorrect. It was Bush and the GOP that Created the housing Crisis. You knuckleheads must have slept under a blanket of ignorant bliss during The Uncle Georgie Years. Remember the American Dream Downpayment Act? This was Pre 2006. Who was in Charge? Hint: It wasn't the Democrats. A little research goes a long way. Can You say? BAAAAAAAAAAH. You TEA Party Mushrooms are nothing more than the Countries ring in The nose BLACK SHEEP.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Str8 8 wrote:
<quoted text>You are Incorrect. It was Bush and the GOP that Created the housing Crisis. You knuckleheads must have slept under a blanket of ignorant bliss during The Uncle Georgie Years. Remember the American Dream Downpayment Act? This was Pre 2006. Who was in Charge? Hint: It wasn't the Democrats. A little research goes a long way. Can You say? BAAAAAAAAAAH. You TEA Party Mushrooms are nothing more than the Countries ring in The nose BLACK SHEEP.
Keep doing your research. If you are really interested in the beginning of the housing crisis you need to go back to Jimmy Carter and the Community Reinvestment Act which was intended to prohibit supposed discriminatory lending restrictions placed on low income neighborhoods and included prohibiting so-called red-lining. The Clinton Justice Dept doubled down on enforcing the Act which led to lending institutions making risky loans they normally would never have made so that they would not be accused of discrimination - when in fact they were only making sound business decisions. It all snowballed from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,741 - 26,760 of47,969
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinesville Discussions

Search the Hinesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Decent crabbing spots? 5 hr sheri 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 9 hr marvinstevens 2,040
Klingbeil/Farley murder suicide 2006 (Mar '11) Jun 25 Toni 10
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Jun 22 weavinggoddess 46
Military should have to live on post (Oct '13) Jun 19 Too Dependent 6
Buckhead Jun 19 Probably 2
Ludowici reinstates police chief Jun 19 oh okay 2
•••
•••
•••
Hinesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••