When

Clarkesville, GA

#22326 Aug 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
It was very silly of you.
Perhaps you can work on what we Normal Americans call "context."
It's very important, and sometimes requires thought and consideration.
Good luck.

Being queer and a child molester is only normal in a queer world.
When

Clarkesville, GA

#22327 Aug 16, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Uh-oh illegals, it ain't lookin good.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/16/justice/ms-13-g...

Obama will give them amnesty.
When

Clarkesville, GA

#22328 Aug 16, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Obama is EVIL in its purest form.
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/obama-and-in...

This just shows how rotten to the core fanatical libroids reall are.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#22329 Aug 16, 2013
Sorry illegals, no citizenship.
http://swampland.time.com/2013/08/16/rnc-ups-...
This is still amnesty though, because each and everyone of them have broken laws. Like ID fraud, tax evasion, welfare fraud...etc. They really sound like fat kids with cake, now.(IMO)
They will still be here depressing wages for Americans. Why does the Republicans ignore that fact? They have to give amnesty to Americans, if they give it to them.(IMO) That means, any American that has been convicted of the crimes, that they intend to extend amnesty for, to illegal aliens. Should have amnesty granted to them as well for their past crimes.(IMO) There should be no American labeled, a convicted felon for life, if they give amnesty to them, for the felonies they have committed.(IMO) Fair is Fair.
Orgasmatron

Douglasville, GA

#22330 Aug 16, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>
This just shows how rotten to the core fanatical libroids reall are.
Obama is the best thing to ever happen to you, Mr. When.
Like, you now have a much higher salary and he has made sure that you personally are better off.
As far as muslims go, they seem to be doing a good job of killing themselves off over in Egypt. They don't need our bad wishes or drones, they have their own factions to war with.
All we need to do is keep a low profile and let them do away with themselves. Ranting about muslims just gets their attention. Stop getting their attention and let them go after one another.

By the way, to those of you who are muslim, I apologize in advance because I'm talking about those who are warlike, not about those of you who are peaceful and loving. People in general who are warlike can and should just rub each other out and leave the rest of us alone to enjoy life.
Scott

Jefferson, GA

#22331 Aug 17, 2013
Orgasmatron wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the best thing to ever happen to you, Mr. When.
Like, you now have a much higher salary and he has made sure that you personally are better off.
As far as muslims go, they seem to be doing a good job of killing themselves off over in Egypt. They don't need our bad wishes or drones, they have their own factions to war with.
All we need to do is keep a low profile and let them do away with themselves. Ranting about muslims just gets their attention. Stop getting their attention and let them go after one another.
By the way, to those of you who are muslim, I apologize in advance because I'm talking about those who are warlike, not about those of you who are peaceful and loving. People in general who are warlike can and should just rub each other out and leave the rest of us alone to enjoy life.
Thank you for providing us with a glimpse into other life forms in our universe.

I was wondering if you breathe with lungs or if you are equipped with gills? Thanks.
Oh my

Young Harris, GA

#22332 Aug 17, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You certainly took up a lot of space to post a lot of information that does nothing to refute the point I was making.
Yep, you're right, a miniscuele number of actual members of the American Communist Party were convicted of spying, while thousands of Americans lost their jobs or were stigmatized because of their political beliefs.

Yep, you're right, thousands of Americans suffered due to guilt by association, which is considered by many to be very unAmerican .

Did you show that it is illegal to be a communist, nope.
When

Clarkesville, GA

#22333 Aug 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're right, a miniscuele number of actual members of the American Communist Party were convicted of spying, while thousands of Americans lost their jobs or were stigmatized because of their political beliefs.
Yep, you're right, thousands of Americans suffered due to guilt by association, which is considered by many to be very unAmerican .
Did you show that it is illegal to be a communist, nope.

Well it's not illegal to be a pervert either, but if you get caught molesting those children, you'll surely go to jail. But if you kill them while still in the womb or just as they come out of the birth canal, you go free.

You sorry obama libroid worshipers get no sympathy from me.
Oh my

Young Harris, GA

#22334 Aug 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should learn to read my post before making such statements. You stated that I wouldn't admit that Topix was neutral gender. I never contradicted myself.
I said this in post #22256 posted to Oh My. "You are correct Topix is supposed to be gender neutral but over a period of time we all eventually know the sexual status of most posters".
Enough of this crap. Oh My is a chick. So what? The only one that seems to care is Oh My. Like Hilary Clinton said, "what difference does it make"?
Hey, Davina,
you still see what you want to see. You are compelled to put some type of identity onto an anonymous poster, even though you admit that this is a gender neutral environment. You just can't help yourself from concocting evidence that will prove your assumption, we understand your problem very well.
When

Clarkesville, GA

#22335 Aug 17, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for providing us with a glimpse into other life forms in our universe.
I was wondering if you breathe with lungs or if you are equipped with gills? Thanks.

Mushrooms are a gilled fungi, he could be one of those.

When

Clarkesville, GA

#22336 Aug 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Davina,
you still see what you want to see. You are compelled to put some type of identity onto an anonymous poster, even though you admit that this is a gender neutral environment. You just can't help yourself from concocting evidence that will prove your assumption, we understand your problem very well.

I agree, in your case you are gender neutral. All queers are gender neutral. Part of being queer.

When

Clarkesville, GA

#22337 Aug 17, 2013
When

Clarkesville, GA

#22338 Aug 17, 2013
Looky, looky.

"Atlanta breaks a century-old temperature record Thursday."

For the coolest day record.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/23151205/atla...
Oh my

Young Harris, GA

#22339 Aug 17, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to understand their limited intellect - to the Left in this country, telling a woman to pay for her own birth control is considered a war on women...
You have to understand their limited intellect - to the Right in this country, birth control is not a woman's health issue. Besides, everyone knows what type of unmarried woman is concerned with birth control.
Oh my

Young Harris, GA

#22340 Aug 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine a life so horrible, that you'd rather set yourself on fire? Women do it all the time, in the land of Islam. Why is this not frontpage news worldwide?http://www.time.com/ time/world/article/0,8599,2002 340,00.html
What the muslims do to their OWN women, is worse, than what Hitler did to the Jews. Yet no one seems to care. Women here are complaining about restricting abortions, makes me sick. These women wish they could just come outside, and no one cares. It makes no sense.
Yep, time's gettin' ripe for a Holy Crusade.

Onward Christian Soldiers.
When

Clarkesville, GA

#22341 Aug 17, 2013
When wrote:
Looky, looky.
"Atlanta breaks a century-old temperature record Thursday."
For the coolest day record.
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/23151205/atla...

Global climate fanatics do it both ways, if it's get cold, it's man made; and if it gets hot, it's man made.
Old mother Earth has no say so in the affair.
Oh my

Young Harris, GA

#22342 Aug 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
To listen to the liberals there are only a few of those murdering Muslims. The Islamic religion is a wonderful peaceful religion and we should not worry about a few terrorist and discontents.
Most of these wars, attacks, bombings and killing of Christians should be ignored as a bunch of right wing hype.The liberals also think if we sit down and talk with them that this whole misunderstanding can be resolved peacefully. We should just leave them alone and they will not bother us.
If there is anyone around left to kill the Muslims will find and kill him. If there are no Christians or Jews left to kill then the Muslims start to and have been killing each other. They have been killing each other for over 1000 years and continue to do so in Egypt, Syria, and Libya, just to name a few places. They seem to be the most violent, murdering people in the world.
Then you agree that there are no innocents killed by US Drone strikes.
When

Clarkesville, GA

#22343 Aug 17, 2013
Now this is funny...

"Obama faces Dem backlash over latest NSA revelations"

Maybe these demos are conservatives in name only, called dinos?

Nope...
"House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi called the latest reports "extremely disturbing.""

The one that is "extremely disturbed" is Pelosi, a fruitcake of the first order.

The sorry libroids backed obama, they can sleep with him and get kicked out of office with him in 2016.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/16/ob...

Oh my

Young Harris, GA

#22344 Aug 17, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, in your case you are gender neutral. All queers are gender neutral. Part of being queer.
Why do you continue to play in your own poop in public.

Oink, oink,
snort, snort,
keep rootin'
your nose in it.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#22345 Aug 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You, and your Right Wing Wacko friends are the greatest danger America and democracy face.
Terrorists can kill a few Americans.
Right Wingers prosecute American Heroes like Snowden, who reveal illegal and Unconstitutional government conduct.
Right Wingers support sending American troops to die in foreign lands to create more hatred of American Imperialism and American support for dictators and tyrants.
Right Wingers support bankrupting America to buy more guns, bombs, and war toys, while denying our children health care and education.
Terrorists can kill a few Americans - but Right Wingers can destroy America.
Please, if you would be so kind; make another attempt at telling us just who is not being treated equally in accordance with the constitution. Then tell us why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct 18 joey88 91
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 30 19thongman 244
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sep 28 Nita 1
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sep 26 Up close and pers... 5
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep '14 Soup 1
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep '14 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep '14 crs23 66
Hinesville Dating
Find my Match

Hinesville Jobs