Hindman, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Who's the druggies on pinetop?
fire

Hindman, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2012
curious wrote:
Who's the druggies on pinetop?
well i can tell you one and she goes by CURIOUS on this thread.
curious

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2012
whos is curious on this thread.. names ??

“Go Big Blue!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Pinetop is like the rest of the county....the short list would be who's NOT a druggie....
James Robert

Hindman, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2012
oldredneckwoman wrote:
Pinetop is like the rest of the county....the short list would be who's NOT a druggie....
nobody on drugs in pintop.can't afford them.
JUST MY THOUGHT

Hindman, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2012
oldredneckwoman wrote:
all you dont live on pinetop and how many druggies live any damn where and the only reason you ask who is the druggies on pinetop is csuse you want to know who to get up with to get your own SELVES high and i agree the answer would be shorter if you asked who wasnt but i dont know a damn spot in knott county that you cant go next door and get high with your neighbor so do you know why its short to ask who isnt ITS BECAUSE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW INCLUDEING YOU ARE F___ING DRUGGIES OK SO ......YOU NEED A BIG OLE DOSE OF GET THE F__K OVER IT!!!!
JUST MY THOUGHT

Hindman, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2012
James Robert wrote:
<quoted text>nobody on drugs in pintop.can't afford them.
RITE!!!!!
lol

Ermine, KY

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Anywhere in the county you go, you see druggies parked along side of the road everywhere waiting for their next customer.
James Robert

Hindman, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2012
you don't
Bee

Kite, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2012
Well,I can name a few fellers
knows

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2012
sounds like UNITE is trying to get there information so they can start looking or should i say send there damn rats out ,people when u get on here and answer this questions use your head,all that is ,is UNITE working at what the do best.they want everyone else do there job so they can come in and bust them and stick at least half if not more in there damn pockets.

“Go Big Blue!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13 Oct 13, 2012
JUST MY THOUGHT wrote:
<quoted text>
all you dont live on pinetop and how many druggies live any damn where and the only reason you ask who is the druggies on pinetop is csuse you want to know who to get up with to get your own SELVES high and i agree the answer would be shorter if you asked who wasnt but i dont know a damn spot in knott county that you cant go next door and get high with your neighbor so do you know why its short to ask who isnt ITS BECAUSE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW INCLUDEING YOU ARE F___ING DRUGGIES OK SO ......YOU NEED A BIG OLE DOSE OF GET THE F__K OVER IT!!!!
Protesting a little too much there aint ya? LOL..Must have hit a nerve.Anyway...like I said,druggies are everywhere.But I can assure you that this old broad aint one of them! Sure,I know some druggies...who doesn't? I think its in all our families now.It's a shame how bad the drug problem has gotten.Not just here either....its everywhere.
umfers

Whitesburg, KY

#14 Oct 14, 2012
If you aren't dealing or using pills you don't have anything to worry about. I will rat out any and all pill heads because they are a cancer to our society.
laughing joe

Hindman, KY

#15 Oct 14, 2012
There is not a druggie on steers fork i can vouch for that
crying joe

Hindman, KY

#16 Oct 14, 2012
laughing joe wrote:
There is not a druggie on steers fork i can vouch for that
nothing but saints in steers fork.especially in the trailer parks.
sniffer2

Hindman, KY

#17 Oct 14, 2012
They ain't no dealer's or user's on Pine Top.Believe that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Oct 20, 2012
Hope unite gets em all!!!!
red

Hindman, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2012
There are plenty up in steers fork you can get about anything you want up in the holler
DanO

Hindman, KY

#21 Oct 21, 2012
Truth is out now wrote:
Hope unite gets em all!!!!
I don't understand people.why do you want people to get caught?I was always taught if it is none of your business leave it alone.but some people live to keep their nose in other peoples business.and another thing is people have a choice they don't have to buy drugs they can spend their money on other stuff.and most people that sell drugs don't do it to get rich.alot of people that sell drugs live on a fixed income.they don't do it to get rich.they do it to pay bills and to put food on the table and to have a little extra money for gas.Have you seen the price of electricity and food and gas it's not cheap.if you don't want drug dealers around people needs to quit buying drugs and get them legally.
red

Hindman, KY

#22 Oct 21, 2012
Have you ever been to a funeral where someone has over dosed on these drugs that help to pay bills?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min Betty 163,821
Co or state Department 3 hr MrSpy 2
Todd Everage OD an died 22 hr pockets 2
curious abt someone Wed thisismytown2017 1
Sherry at softshell apartments....RAT May 22 FYI 5
to a bitch who calls herself a socoial worker (May '10) May 22 FYI 15
Pregnancy May 22 okey 2

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages