Emmalena, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

it used to be the pills the community was worried about.
Now meth is taking over and the police arent doing a damn thing about it.
People making it on strip jobs in their home around their kids... When are the cops going to step in and stop it before a bunch of innocent people gets hurt?!
Im so sick of walking into the store in the mousie area and seeing all these people walking around half dead because of this stupid drug people are making just because they cannot get their pills.
I thought when Kevin Davis started Mousie 1 stop they was going to clean up Mousie, now we are all suffering due to the Methheads.
Scared too do anything anymore, cannot even take a walk in the mountains and enjoy the trees changing because everyone is scared of walking into a meth lab and blowing up.
Are the cops going to help the community or just sit back and keep watching innocent people get robbed, shot, and in trouble for the druggies?
bigblue_allthewa y

Emmalena, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

JOEL COX AND CHRIS COX ... Rot in hell, you dirty bastards!
bigblue_allthewa y

Emmalena, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

the cops arent goingto do anything.

chris cox could get out of murder.

Joel cox probably has gotten out of murder.

so whats left?
open your eyes

Emmalena, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

they said the cops was watching big springs and bearfork...
fran

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Hate to burst your bubble, but its not just Mousie. . .you see it everywhere you go. Even if they do catch them, once they go to court they're let go.
was told so

Leburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Pills were bad enough but now here comes meth which is a lot worse it will never be stopped. The police might stop some of it but the ones who make it and use it will get bye just fine just watch and see
Hay

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

I hope they all overdose!!
susan

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

was told so wrote:
Pills were bad enough but now here comes meth which is a lot worse it will never be stopped. The police might stop some of it but the ones who make it and use it will get bye just fine just watch and see
what did the courts do to tammy bates for making meth?
for real

Pippa Passes, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

the worst ones are getting by with it,because they rat on people,like tammy and chester hollifield they keep the roads hot, and how do you think they can afford a new p.t cruiser if they are not selling something! most people could afford the money they spend on gas every day!!!!!!
Jack

Pippa Passes, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

WHEN ELECTION TIME ROLLS AROUND VOTE FOR A DIFFERENT SHERIFF, CLERK AND JUDGE. THAT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
hate to say it

Navarre, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Ya know i watched cops come to check out a reported meth lab.. u know for a fact its one cause it just blew up the guy was still skinless in places...since the cop knew who it was they walked in the door way said no dont see nothin walked back out.. now how can they controll or fix anythin when they do that..Time to go couple steps higher than knott county cops if u want your county back..meth heads is just job security for the popo's
Ivan Varkosky

Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

How many times have all of you seen a cruiser sitting at a bootleggers/dope dealers house getting those envelopes for the last 50 years?
mr S

Saint Joseph, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

vote different
knott county

Emmalena, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

i agree..the METH heads need to b locked up an throw away the key.
Dollar Bill

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

meth is getting bad on pintop you can go up and down 582 and smell people making it.pills are bad enough but that stuff is way worse than the pills.say what you want to about what i said but it is true.
Hyptonyk

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

i'm a recovering addict, and let me tell you just a little something about addiction. You people have no idea what it is like to be a complete slave to a substance. I was a spped freak, i did meth. i was cooking a box a day and only selling enough to buy another the next day. so to all you people on you high horses looking down on those poor people saying you want them to all overdose, or die, or whatever you b***tards are saying, take a step back and examine what it is you're putting into the webstream
jack

Leburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Looks like we all will be on something if obama wins
bigblue_allthewa y

Emmalena, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

well i come from a family that are addicts and i cannot stand it. its their fault for being on it, doing it or whatever.
its pitiful. I dislike pills but pills are made to help people that does them right and dont abuse them but the meth is out of control. Dont care if you have done it, made it, or whatever; anybody with common sense knows that it is poison! its dangerous to make and even be around. Why would anyone want to do that to themselves?! kill yourself or someone else, all because you cannot get the pills or the pills just arent getting you to "cloud 9".
beer drinker

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

bigblue_alltheway wrote:
well i come from a family that are addicts and i cannot stand it. its their fault for being on it, doing it or whatever.
its pitiful. I dislike pills but pills are made to help people that does them right and dont abuse them but the meth is out of control. Dont care if you have done it, made it, or whatever; anybody with common sense knows that it is poison! its dangerous to make and even be around. Why would anyone want to do that to themselves?! kill yourself or someone else, all because you cannot get the pills or the pills just arent getting you to "cloud 9".
Now...If you fellers would have voted Knott co. Wet than ....your grandlern could been back on a strip job drankin a good cold BEER !! Now all they can get their hands on is some good old HOT !! METH ...I never knowed of anyone stillin or killin over a beer ..
Tammie Bates

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Hyptonyk wrote:
i'm a recovering addict, and let me tell you just a little something about addiction. You people have no idea what it is like to be a complete slave to a substance. I was a spped freak, i did meth. i was cooking a box a day and only selling enough to buy another the next day. so to all you people on you high horses looking down on those poor people saying you want them to all overdose, or die, or whatever you b***tards are saying, take a step back and examine what it is you're putting into the webstream
FIRST ONE ON HERE THAT TO BEEN AN ADDICT AND STILL MAKES MORE SENSE THAN ALL OTHER COMMENTS POSTED. MAYBE IT WILL BE A RECOVERED ADDICT THAT HELPS THEIR CHILDREN AND/OR GRANDKIDS LIVE TO GET THROUGH THEIR ILLNESS! IT TAKES ONE ON ONE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE THAT TRULY CAN TEACH OR HELP OTHERS! BELIEVE THAT! LISTEN TO THEM ...DO THEY THINK THEY COULD HELP THEY DON'T SEEM TO BE NOTHING BUT IGNORANT OF THE WORD "ADDICTION"
PEOPLE LIKE THEM ARE WHY GOD HIMSELF SAID "HE THAT IS SIN FREE CAST THE FIRST STONE" ! MAYBE THEY WILL LEARN FACTS AND STATISICS OF ADDICTS....DOUBTFULL DO BUSY BEING BUSY-BODIES. I'M GOING TO PRISON FOR THE SHIT BUT I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT IS THE MOST DEADLY DRUG THAT HAS OR WILL EVER HIT KNOTT COUNTY AND IT IS SPREADING LIKE "WILDFIRE"! HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH AND HANG IN THERE! LET THEM ALL KNOW "WE"
DON'T EVER HANG OUR HEAD .....EXCEPT TO PRAY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 min Republicans Are S... 26,229
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Republicans Are S... 149,920
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Mike Duquette 130,248
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 57 min Republicans Are S... 16,129
School Board Races 10 hr exempt 6
Lois @ Otis Noble 11 hr brown eyes 3
Single 11 hr wtf 9

Search the Hindman Forum:
•••
•••
Hindman Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hindman Jobs

•••