Anyone know Ruth Martin
Tiger Piss

Virgie, KY

#629 Nov 30, 2010
Ruth has the money and you signed it over to her by signing those deeds. Forget it and smoke your cigarete. You just got screwed.

Since: Nov 10

Indianapolis, IN

#630 Nov 30, 2010
;;; Found this on KY court docket ;;;

98-P-00000
KNOTT

IN RE: ESTATE OF ALAMANDER MARTIN
Scheduled Events
SETTLEMENT 4/6/2011 09:00 AM D
yea but for which one

Jackson, KY

#631 Nov 30, 2010
Martin3rdGener wrote:
;;; Found this on KY court docket ;;;
98-P-00000
KNOTT
IN RE: ESTATE OF ALAMANDER MARTIN
Scheduled Events
SETTLEMENT 4/6/2011 09:00 AM D
Thats the problem after we know that this belongs to us Ruth is saying not so now, even though we have the proof and she knows it shes trying to forfeit us of our inheritance from what I hear its a big scandal.
Just to say

Jackson, KY

#632 Nov 30, 2010
Martin3rdGener wrote:
;;; Found this on KY court docket ;;;
98-P-00000
KNOTT
IN RE: ESTATE OF ALAMANDER MARTIN
Scheduled Events
SETTLEMENT 4/6/2011 09:00 AM D
There were 2 Alamander Martin's our ancestor & Alamander "Squint" Martin. But we do have the proof it is ours.
What

Ransom, KY

#633 Nov 30, 2010
What will you win in court? Nothing to win. If you know Ruth has fraud. you should go for it but Ruth didnot act along. Why go to court with Ruth only?
Ruth in court for what 30 yrs and courts did nothing. Why would anybody allow Ruth to go on with this. Too many law firms knowing and did nothing. If Ruth guilty of wrong doings. Why didn't all of courts stopi it? Nobody did anything but walk away, only to start again. Coal company wants this now and now all ducks in a row. Watch all will play out but look for luck and cash to run out. Holding back on things but lots to play out. Six million is not alot of winning. If any of this posting is right. Who knows only a handful
Heir

Malvern, OH

#634 Dec 1, 2010
What are you trying to say???
Family

Peach Creek, WV

#635 Dec 1, 2010
Heir wrote:
What are you trying to say???
There is NO Honor among thieves....
Got It

Ransom, KY

#636 Dec 1, 2010
Truth is as you say.
sceptic

Richmond, VA

#637 Dec 1, 2010
I suspect there are people chatting in here that WANT everyone to turn on one another. They want people to make noise with the court. They want people to cast doubt over everything. Why? Because they probably work for the other side and know that the best thing they got is to run out the clock. They want the delays over infighting amongs people so that those who believe will die out. Those left would hopefully give up and think it nothing more than a fantasy or scam. I say, let it play out. If she really is a crook she will be found out and held to account for her actions.
Repeat

Zoe, KY

#638 Dec 1, 2010
What wrote:
What will you win in court? Nothing to win. If you know Ruth has fraud. you should go for it but Ruth didnot act along. Why go to court with Ruth only?
Ruth in court for what 30 yrs and courts did nothing. Why would anybody allow Ruth to go on with this. Too many law firms knowing and did nothing. If Ruth guilty of wrong doings. Why didn't all of courts stopi it? Nobody did anything but walk away, only to start again. Coal company wants this now and now all ducks in a row. Watch all will play out but look for luck and cash to run out. Holding back on things but lots to play out. Six million is not alot of winning. If any of this posting is right. Who knows only a handful
Yes Ruth and Mr.Bailey went to court alone & met with the Coal Companies Attorneys Alone & they alone Settled for this she didn't want anyone else involved she said she could take care of it!
Repeat

Zoe, KY

#639 Dec 1, 2010
sceptic wrote:
I suspect there are people chatting in here that WANT everyone to turn on one another. They want people to make noise with the court. They want people to cast doubt over everything. Why? Because they probably work for the other side and know that the best thing they got is to run out the clock. They want the delays over infighting amongs people so that those who believe will die out. Those left would hopefully give up and think it nothing more than a fantasy or scam. I say, let it play out. If she really is a crook she will be found out and held to account for her actions.
We can't let this play out we only have a few days to Appeal & if not done in time ALL is gone. Does nobody understand this? Please read. We don't have no more time. 10 Days.
To All You Believers

Lexington, KY

#640 Dec 1, 2010
Yes,Ruth has been getting money from coal Co. and Gas Co for years,But I know this for sure,She had a lease with Knott Co Coal for 20 Yrs.they payed her for 6 Yrs. and they pulled out,because they O.D.Cook,Wallen Cook and Ruth Smith could not prove who was paying the taxes on the land.There are Hundreds out there that have gave Ruth Their $200.00 plus more,But will never get it back.
Who

Ransom, KY

#641 Dec 1, 2010
Who was paying tax? You know who was paying and Ruth knows also.
Who

Ransom, KY

#642 Dec 1, 2010
Coal company knows who is paying tax.
Why

Ransom, KY

#643 Dec 1, 2010
Why only 10 days?
Tax

Ransom, KY

#644 Dec 1, 2010
Who is paying tax?
Ruth

Ransom, KY

#645 Dec 1, 2010
Ruth paying tax I was told. Who's tax bill? Paying for who call ask Ruth or Ralph. Wasn't yours was it
but did you pay on it??? Will you know anything? You will soon. Ruth has all ans. Has anybody talk with Ralph? lol not us. Not to worry Ruth will talk with you.
Just to let you know

Hindman, KY

#646 Dec 1, 2010
I have no ideal who either part of this is supposed to go to I dont know the family or whoever you all are talking about but I do KNOW this...I was in the courtroom in November and this is what happened...NOBODY got any money what so ever the whole case was dismissed because the judge said that there was no proof that the land or coal or whatever these people are trying to sue for belonged to them so whatever that Ruth woman or whatever her name is is telling you all its a lie...and I am just telling you all the facts I had to be in court that day so if you all really want to know who is telling the truth then whenever there is "supposed" to be a next court hearing then GO TO COURT and you will find out for your self...I really think that it is said that people or family or whatever they are to each other lets land and money come between them...my goodness get a life and GROW UP and I promise you that there is more to life then fighting over land and money it really isnt everything ya know!!!
Tiger Piss

Virgie, KY

#647 Dec 1, 2010
Just to let you know wrote:
I have no ideal who either part of this is supposed to go to I dont know the family or whoever you all are talking about but I do KNOW this...I was in the courtroom in November and this is what happened...NOBODY got any money what so ever the whole case was dismissed because the judge said that there was no proof that the land or coal or whatever these people are trying to sue for belonged to them so whatever that Ruth woman or whatever her name is is telling you all its a lie...and I am just telling you all the facts I had to be in court that day so if you all really want to know who is telling the truth then whenever there is "supposed" to be a next court hearing then GO TO COURT and you will find out for your self...I really think that it is said that people or family or whatever they are to each other lets land and money come between them...my goodness get a life and GROW UP and I promise you that there is more to life then fighting over land and money it really isnt everything ya know!!!
You were in the wrong court room The Judge handed Ruth Smith a ck for $100,000 dollars. Plenty more to come but just for Ruth Dallas Hurt and OD Cook.
Read

Irvine, KY

#648 Dec 1, 2010
Why wrote:
Why only 10 days?
Read. We only have a few days after the last court date to appeal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min USA 174,759
Zack Hall for County-Judge... 2 hr Not for Hall 25
Who do you support for County Judge/Executive i... 4 hr Pizza 73
Vote them all out 6 hr Private Drive 13
Holly Hills Restaurant 19 hr Jefferson 43
Jamestown village Wed Just me 6
Impeach Gov. Apr 17 voter 1

Hindman Jobs

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages