Anyone know Ruth Martin
Martin Heir

North Royalton, OH

#2318 Aug 17, 2012
No Joke wrote:
Ruth Smith,had done nothing wrong and found the appeal was useless? What did they think would happen? What was the appeal for anyway? Tell us more. Pikeville ky...
So if she did nothing wrong then why is she afraid to open up her paperwork so all the heirs can see? That would settle the accusations - We have a right to see papers on our case which we paid for - I bet she wont let anyone see any paperwork - Ask her if you can see papers fron any court case. Lots of Luck. She wants everyone to just take her word for everything.
Observer
#2319 Aug 17, 2012
Appeal had nothing to do with Ruth Martin. The case was filed about 80 years too late.
Martin Heir
#2320 Aug 17, 2012
Observer wrote:
Appeal had nothing to do with Ruth Martin. The case was filed about 80 years too late.
Well she had something to do with the 100,000 dollar settlement she said was made on the 125 acres.
Sheree

Chesapeake, OH

#2321 Aug 17, 2012
Observer wrote:
You folks should be aware that on August 3 the KY Court of Appeals upheld the Perry Circuit Court. That is to say, the case has been thrown out of court.
Does this surprise you?? Geesh......
Aman

Mount Sterling, KY

#2322 Aug 27, 2012
LOL!!! Spending your money that is a good one.
Stick and Stones wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say your're right & your are probably helping spend our money.
Black Sheep

Elizabethtown, KY

#2323 Sep 1, 2012
Martin Heir wrote:
<quoted text> So if she did nothing wrong then why is she afraid to open up her paperwork so all the heirs can see? That would settle the accusations - We have a right to see papers on our case which we paid for - I bet she wont let anyone see any paperwork - Ask her if you can see papers fron any court case. Lots of Luck. She wants everyone to just take her word for everything.
I agree with you 100%,I have been with her and she has gone into the court house and she even meet with Phillip Childers,there at Hindman,She told me to stay in the car,like a fool I did,She never did or will show you any paper work on what she has done,She has gotten money from all her family,and always told us it was looking GOOD,She did have this one lawyer,Liz Baker in Hazard,she had me to drop her off there,this has been before they got Todd Pontune,he found out they were all crooks and he quite on them,so they got Bailey back in on all of this,their time is coming,they will go dowm,she has no family,she has done all of them dirty,and our kin also,Hope Marie can put them away for life,the crooks.
Observer

Logan, WV

#2324 Sep 7, 2012
You people should be aware that as of Tuesday (Sept 4) the Court of Appeals' decision to throw out this case became final and cannot be futher appealled.
cabbit

United States

#2325 Sep 9, 2012
wishful thinkin eh ruth p.s. i thought you didnt have a computer.
Martin Heir

North Royalton, OH

#2326 Sep 15, 2012
Observer wrote:
You people should be aware that as of Tuesday (Sept 4) the Court of Appeals' decision to throw out this case became final and cannot be futher appealled.
Yeah the Alamander - But that ruling doesnt have anything to do with the William Martin case which is doing just fine.
BWAHAHA

United States

#2327 Sep 20, 2012
If you guys TRULY want to get results BOMBARD BILL BAILEYS office with phone calls. Bill Bailey in Eizabethtown KY... Ruth Martin and him have been using others donations and NO ONE HAS SEEN A GOD DAMNED THING! Ask Bill what is the status... He is the bloodsucking attorney helping from what I understand.
william martin heir

Brooklyn, MI

#2328 Sep 21, 2012
BWAHAHA wrote:
If you guys TRULY want to get results BOMBARD BILL BAILEYS office with phone calls. Bill Bailey in Eizabethtown KY... Ruth Martin and him have been using others donations and NO ONE HAS SEEN A GOD DAMNED THING! Ask Bill what is the status... He is the bloodsucking attorney helping from what I understand.
Hey, how about this? Why don't we picket his office until we start getting some answers. That sure wouldn't be good for business now would it? We could make up signs about the money they've taken from families and the 5 million they got about 4 or 5 years ago that Ruth claimed Mr. Bailey was going to use for the william martin case. Actions speak louder than words. Let's do it!!!!!
Martin Heir

North Royalton, OH

#2329 Oct 25, 2012
What is going on? Is this how it all ends? The crooks ride off into the sunset with their saddlebags full of loot and live happily ever after.
cabbit

United States

#2330 Oct 27, 2012
I just hope that Marie isn't riding out on the same horse as ole Ruth...........
Martin Heir

North Royalton, OH

#2331 Oct 27, 2012
Marie is the good guy - She wears the white hat and rides a white horse and she is tuff as nails - She wont stand for people to get cheated by a bunch of crooks - I wouldn't want her on my trail - She will never give up - The crooks will have to look over their shoulders from now on wondering how far she is behind them - But you can bet she is riding fast trying to catch them.
Look Out

Irvine, KY

#2332 Nov 3, 2012
Look in the Floyd Co. Times it looks like the Alamander Martin Heirs has lease Coal rights to Black Diamond Land Company LLC. Wonder who the proprietor is? Of Both. Land Company & who will be getting the money from the good ole Alamander Martin Heirs Estate. Too Funny. Never seems to amaze me how does she keep pulling s--t off like this & getting by with it. Langley,Ky. area--who knows about this give us some info right under our noses.
Martin Heir

Jackson, MI

#2333 Nov 13, 2012
The other shoe is about to drop. :)
Blah

Mount Sterling, KY

#2334 Nov 14, 2012
When?
Martin Heir wrote:
The other shoe is about to drop.:)
heirfriend

United States

#2335 Nov 17, 2012
Blah wrote:
When?<quoted text>
Oh, in about 3-6 ........decades!!
Martin Heir

Jackson, MI

#2336 Dec 16, 2012
If I were Ruth Martin I would be saying my prayers about right now. Just sayin'.
Martin Heir

North Royalton, OH

#2337 Jan 4, 2013
I see almost everyone has given up on the case - Well I haven't give up because I checked at the courthouse in Prestonsburg and Marie Lafferty's lawsuit is still on-going so it is not over yet - Happy New Year to the Martin family. I think it will be one of their best ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min ChromiuMan 166,261
John Hicks going through another divorce 12 hr Curious 1
Rudean Adams 16 hr hollys husband 3
Kassidy Fugate (Dec '09) 17 hr Curious 7
horse cock (Jun '10) Mon Alex Mosley is 20
Deputy M.J Caudill, UNCALLED FOR (Jan '14) Sun Pooper 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 12 Really 843

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages