Anyone know Ruth Martin
Guilty Ruth

United States

#2298 Jul 25, 2012
It's just a matter of time the truth will come out!!
Ruth your days are numbered. You had better do the right thing before you end up in jail.
You have the books so open them up to the family and be honest once and for all.
You know the song by George Jones "I've had choices". Well Ruth you have a choice to do the right thing and stop being a theif!!
You surly aren't that cold hearted.
Martin heir in Fl

Fort Myers, FL

#2299 Jul 26, 2012
I did follow up...sent E-mails to CNN and NBC. Now hopefully one of them will look into this, will send a few more out this week.
Aman

United States

#2300 Jul 27, 2012
LMAO!!!!
Martin heir in Fl wrote:
I did follow up...sent E-mails to CNN and NBC. Now hopefully one of them will look into this, will send a few more out this week.
Martin Heir

North Royalton, OH

#2301 Jul 27, 2012
Aman wrote:
LMAO!!!!<quoted text>
What About?
Aman

United States

#2302 Jul 28, 2012
Look at what was qupteg If you thinl CNN or any one would come and and peice on the poor Martins when knowing that there is NO MONEY!
Martin Heir wrote:
<quoted text> What About?
Martin Heir

North Royalton, OH

#2303 Jul 28, 2012
Aman wrote:
Look at what was qupteg If you thinl CNN or any one would come and and peice on the poor Martins when knowing that there is NO MONEY!<quoted text>
That you Ruth?
william martin heir

Brooklyn, MI

#2304 Jul 28, 2012
Black Sheep wrote:
<quoted text>Look this person can not even spell their names,must be Ruth Smith,The crook.
Ruth, I'm surprised at you for using the F bomb, don't you think you're a little too old for that kind of language.:(
Sheree TACKETT

Chesapeake, OH

#2305 Jul 28, 2012
If Ruth Smith is to blame....I don't think she has knowledge enough for a computer...that said......I think their are cooks our there but we as bits and pieces can't put it together. This attacking online is childish and accomplishes nothing. Let's get the newspeople involved but do it the right way......after all we don't want to appear to be stupid hicks like they depict us!! I'm an heir to Alamznder and I think it has been settled but nothing from anyone..........we'll see!!
Martin Heir

North Royalton, OH

#2306 Jul 29, 2012
Sheree TACKETT wrote:
If Ruth Smith is to blame....I don't think she has knowledge enough for a computer...that said......I think their are cooks our there but we as bits and pieces can't put it together. This attacking online is childish and accomplishes nothing. Let's get the newspeople involved but do it the right way......after all we don't want to appear to be stupid hicks like they depict us!! I'm an heir to Alamznder and I think it has been settled but nothing from anyone..........we'll see!!
But people have to get the word around - Can you imagine how many hundreds of heirs would have given their money away if they had not read enough on the topix site to give them doubt - If i had read this site a few years ago I surely would not have given AMG my money again and again and got absolutely nothing in return - But nobody warned me of any possible problem - But now i know the truth - Marie Lafferty is the only person in this whole case that i would give any money to but she wont take money from anyone - Now dont that tell you something? You dont recieve letters from her asking for money for the lawyer - She dont have closed door meetings - AMG shows no paperwork to the heirs - We are supposed to just take their word. HA-For example the Alamander Martin settlement - Sure wish I had heard different sides of the story at the beginning.So until a better way of communication pops up then this is it.
Martin heir in Fl

Fort Myers, FL

#2307 Jul 29, 2012
Exactly why nothing gets accomplished with this mess of a case!We knew long time ago that noone was getting "paid" unless you were in with the con-artists from the beginning... When we came to Kentucky and talked to family members and were told this lawsuit has gone on for years and years and noone has been rewarded yet! CLUE...Your NEVER going to be! And if a settlement did get reached..How much are you really going to see in your pockets? All the "heirs" that are coming to light! Sent the E-mails to try to get some answers because theres nothing else to get at this point. And doesnt seem as if a straight or honest answer will come from anyone in the family!Nothing ventured Nothing gained...So its not that big of a deal if a news station responds back or not to us...But it would possibly get answers for ALL involved if they did!
william martin heir

Brooklyn, MI

#2308 Jul 29, 2012
Martin Heir wrote:
<quoted text> But people have to get the word around - Can you imagine how many hundreds of heirs would have given their money away if they had not read enough on the topix site to give them doubt - If i had read this site a few years ago I surely would not have given AMG my money again and again and got absolutely nothing in return - But nobody warned me of any possible problem - But now i know the truth - Marie Lafferty is the only person in this whole case that i would give any money to but she wont take money from anyone - Now dont that tell you something? You dont recieve letters from her asking for money for the lawyer - She dont have closed door meetings - AMG shows no paperwork to the heirs - We are supposed to just take their word. HA-For example the Alamander Martin settlement - Sure wish I had heard different sides of the story at the beginning.So until a better way of communication pops up then this is it.
I couldn't agree more! Marie has spent a mother load of her own money and expects to spend more. She says she plans to see this through to the end. Which hopefully will be before too many more of us pass on like my Mom. She was so excited I can still see the look on her face when she said "girls I think this is going to be a big one!" Marie Lafferty is our only hope of finally getting to the bottom of this, let's keep her in our prayers, she really is such a wonderful person to do this for all of us. Thank you Marie.
YES I AGREE

Jackson, KY

#2309 Aug 4, 2012
william martin heir wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more! Marie has spent a mother load of her own money and expects to spend more. She says she plans to see this through to the end. Which hopefully will be before too many more of us pass on like my Mom. She was so excited I can still see the look on her face when she said "girls I think this is going to be a big one!" Marie Lafferty is our only hope of finally getting to the bottom of this, let's keep her in our prayers, she really is such a wonderful person to do this for all of us. Thank you Marie.
However Ruth has sent many letters out but only to an elect few people she thinks she can still hudoo.She got the money from the Alamandar Case in Knott Co., Ky. & now she wants to get all the money in the William Martin Estate & the courts are letting her by with it only because she has taken our money to fight her battle & kept what she has got from the coal companies $5-Million dollars at one time coulda bought me a vacation in the Bahamas also Mr.Bailey for 2 months.Thanks Ruth for selling your birth-right You have no Martin Blood in you the Martins were Hard working people & Honest with integrity unlike you that wants to steal as a horse-theif & take what belongs to others so you can have more & now you're asking us to give you more money. I hope & pray Marie L. wins the case for the William Martin Heirs & its enought for all of us to live comfortable because God knows there is enought or there was until Ruth & co-partners in crime started selling it off piece by piece acre by acre--Marie Please look into this from what I hear most of the property has already been sold.
AMG

Jackson, KY

#2310 Aug 4, 2012
Martin Heir wrote:
<quoted text> But people have to get the word around - Can you imagine how many hundreds of heirs would have given their money away if they had not read enough on the topix site to give them doubt - If i had read this site a few years ago I surely would not have given AMG my money again and again and got absolutely nothing in return - But nobody warned me of any possible problem - But now i know the truth - Marie Lafferty is the only person in this whole case that i would give any money to but she wont take money from anyone - Now dont that tell you something? You dont recieve letters from her asking for money for the lawyer - She dont have closed door meetings - AMG shows no paperwork to the heirs - We are supposed to just take their word. HA-For example the Alamander Martin settlement - Sure wish I had heard different sides of the story at the beginning.So until a better way of communication pops up then this is it.
Ruth didn't tell anyone she has settled the Alamander Martin Estate under the table AMG consists of Ruth her husband,Od Cook,Wally Cook & wife's,Dallas Hurt,Ruth's Neice & husband,&the Attorney Bailey they have taken everything.Sceam of things-they have begged us for money just to keep up a front & went thru our money & when the settlements came kept all for themselves. We thought we were doing right & trying to help win a case for the minerals Laught on us for thinking they had it planned from the beginning-$$$$ signs that all they saw for them.May they all die & go to He!!.Peolpe thinks they are Christians no way (Dallas you're dirtier than them all because you have told them what to do & under mind us all your company needs to find out exactly what you've been up to.
Easy Pickins

Hindman, KY

#2311 Aug 4, 2012
This Ruth person must not be as dumb as some of you people say. If she did in fact end up with all the money. Ask yourself this, who is the smart one, and who are the dumb ones???

She has all the money, and she isn't in jail, no crime has been proved, maybe because none was committed. Looks as though she is the smartest one out of the whole bunch.
Stick and Stones

Jackson, KY

#2312 Aug 5, 2012
Easy Pickins wrote:
This Ruth person must not be as dumb as some of you people say. If she did in fact end up with all the money. Ask yourself this, who is the smart one, and who are the dumb ones???
She has all the money, and she isn't in jail, no crime has been proved, maybe because none was committed. Looks as though she is the smartest one out of the whole bunch.
Seems like your right in there with them. Your post came from Hindman,Ky. Its not over by the way to the fat lady sings.We're almost there.Proven Fact.Just letting them hang themselves got all our ducks in a roll now.Wait & watch the news they are all going down together.
Aman

Mount Sterling, KY

#2313 Aug 5, 2012
LMAO!!! SHe sang a long time ago.
Stick and Stones wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like your right in there with them. Your post came from Hindman,Ky. Its not over by the way to the fat lady sings.We're almost there.Proven Fact.Just letting them hang themselves got all our ducks in a roll now.Wait & watch the news they are all going down together.
Stick and Stones

Zoe, KY

#2314 Aug 14, 2012
Aman wrote:
LMAO!!! SHe sang a long time ago.<quoted text>
I'd say your're right & your are probably helping spend our money.
Hahahha

Hindman, KY

#2315 Aug 14, 2012
This is about stupid
Observer

Pikeville, KY

#2316 Aug 16, 2012
You folks should be aware that on August 3 the KY Court of Appeals upheld the Perry Circuit Court. That is to say, the case has been thrown out of court.
No Joke

Melvin, KY

#2317 Aug 16, 2012
Ruth Smith,had done nothing wrong and found the appeal was useless? What did they think would happen? What was the appeal for anyway? Tell us more. Pikeville ky...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min another viewer 160,744
co.judge exec. Thu cold hearted 1
xtool x-100 pad (Nov '15) Thu eobdtool 2
lawyers in knott co. Mar 22 okey 2
Alamander Martin Estate (Jun '11) Mar 21 Want info 18
test Mar 21 Test 1
drug users (May '16) Mar 21 Big D 22

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages