real sassy

Emmalena, KY

#109 Jul 21, 2012
your boring too...I'm married..hahaha....I'm only "real sassy"...like it or not:) get back to the topic you started and get over me!
TREE HUGGER

Hindman, KY

#110 Jul 21, 2012
I didn't start a topic. I just called you on the racist remark you made. If you really do work with children You should keep your racist feelings to yourself! OR get the nerve to say those things to the people you are talking about. lol like that will ever happen! I'm sure you will just keep hiding on here to do it and even try to lie out of it then.
Lucky Dog

Gonzales, LA

#111 Jul 21, 2012
Coal leaving will be fvcked up no matter what anyone says or their viewpoint.
ridiculousness

Bellevue, WA

#112 Jul 21, 2012
i agree lucky dog if they had put in an alternative it would have been 1 thing, but they didn't. they more or less have cut eastern kentucky's throat.
real sassy

Emmalena, KY

#113 Jul 21, 2012
Tree hugger....Im not racist BUT Im aloud to say and do as I please....Im not at work....I cant help that you have your feelings hurt over the president.....I dont like him and never will, and it has nothing to do with his color, it has all to do with him NOT being worth sh*t at his job.......he is why everyone is out of a job!
TREE HUGGER

Hindman, KY

#114 Jul 22, 2012
real sassy wrote:
Tree hugger....Im not racist BUT Im aloud to say and do as I please....Im not at work....I cant help that you have your feelings hurt over the president.....I dont like him and never will, and it has nothing to do with his color, it has all to do with him NOT being worth sh*t at his job.......he is why everyone is out of a job!
Sassy.. I don't care what you think of the job the president is doing,what you feel or say,just keep race out of it! You can do or say anything you want at home,work or on here.But why would you want to call people names because of the color of their skin? You didn't hurt MY feelings,but I don't like racist remarks,I'm sure a black person would feel even stronger about it.

real sassy

Emmalena, KY

#115 Jul 22, 2012
get over it.........................
real sassy

Emmalena, KY

#116 Jul 22, 2012
Dont tell me to keep race out of it.....I didnt put it in it.....why would u want to talk about people for being lesbians.......YOU made sure that no one thought u was a lesbian.....get over it and get back to your topic or have u heard all u can stand about coal!
TREE HUGGER

Hindman, KY

#117 Jul 22, 2012
I HATE coal,but I feel very GOOD about the way things are going with it and I think our president is working in the right direction. I can't help it if YOU don't. You will just have to deal with it. I LOVE all the things that are happening with coal! AND yes I told you I was not a lesbian,I said it in a nice way. I used the word LESBIAN not a slur against them. YOU need to get over it, Our president is doing a good thing and you wanna cry and whine but it won't change a thing. If you can't stand to hear coal is going out, Then you need to get off the computer,turn off your tv and cry yourself to sleep and stop lying,whining and making racist remarks!
sassy

Emmalena, KY

#118 Jul 22, 2012
Hahaahahahahahaaaaaa.........d o I sound like Im crying.....your amusing me and everone else!....You will see whats gonna happen with the president......you and everybody else will be in line for a bowl of soup.....he doesnt care for this country because he is NOT a true American....true Americans place their hand over their hearts through the national anthem!
TREE HUGGER

Hindman, KY

#119 Jul 22, 2012
sassy wrote:
Hahaahahahahahaaaaaa.........d o I sound like Im crying.....your amusing me and everone else!....You will see whats gonna happen with the president......you and everybody else will be in line for a bowl of soup.....he doesnt care for this country because he is NOT a true American....true Americans place their hand over their hearts through the national anthem!
What? I thought this topic was about coal. If you had of ONLY said you think the president is doing a bad job, THEN I would have just said we disagree,But you brought the color of his skin into it When you called him a BLACK SOB! I don't know a lot about all the things the president is doing. I'm sure there will never be a president that I would agree with EVERYTHING they did. But I DO agree with what he's doing with the coal companies. I have and never will say anything against the miners. I understand they are just trying to work to support their families. I hate the way the coal companies treat everyone working and living here. I hate what they are doing to our land and our lives. The miners most of all. Do you really think the coal companies give a $h!t for the miners? I'm not glad the miners are losing their jobs, but I'am glad the coal companies are getting shut down! I hope all the miners and all the people of these mountains can find other jobs. Why aren't you and everyone else Raising cain to get DIFFERENT jobs in here? That would be something everyone could and should work together on.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#120 Jul 22, 2012
Gotta love coal if one is from these mountains, it's a way of life, and will allways be.
real sassy

Emmalena, KY

#121 Jul 22, 2012
I wasnt the one called the president a black sob......BUT why would anyone care...I dont, its none of my buisness...or yours, everyone is entitled to their opinion!.....I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.....If someone out there doesnt like it that hes black I dont care......I dont like him because I dont feel that he knows enough to be president !
redfox

Emmalena, KY

#122 Jul 22, 2012
I think he is a black sob....and Im black myself......whats it to u!
TREE HUGGER

Hindman, KY

#123 Jul 22, 2012
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
mu husband is a gas driller and I'm a teacher aid.....my husband is getting ready to be out of a job because of that black SOB that isn't really even an American! by the way what is an ARSE....see told u that u draw a check...lol
Is this not you? A TEACHER AID/HUSBAND A GAS DRILLER? Guess someone knows a lot about you right? Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but NO ONE has the right to call ANYONE names because of the color of their skin.
TREE HUGGER

Hindman, KY

#124 Jul 22, 2012
redfox wrote:
I think he is a black sob....and Im black myself......whats it to u!
I don't care WHAT you think or WHAT color you are. Are you a racist? White people are not the only ones. Are you racist against your own race? just hate our president or are you just talking out your a$$?
TREE HUGGER

Hindman, KY

#125 Jul 22, 2012
Deere37 wrote:
Gotta love coal if one is from these mountains, it's a way of life, and will allways be.
Oh DEERE, Where you been? We have a new president and The times they are a changing!
I know

Emmalena, KY

#126 Jul 22, 2012
Ignorance wrote:
Nobody even pay attention to I hug trees aka Jennifer Perry she doesn't even have a job or have any clue how hard life is.
people believe me she isn't worth the argument....she doesn't know what she's talking about:(
redfox

Emmalena, KY

#127 Jul 23, 2012
TREE HUGGER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care WHAT you think or WHAT color you are. Are you a racist? White people are not the only ones. Are you racist against your own race? just hate our president or are you just talking out your a$$?
I dont like the president....dont care if he is blue! Its my opinion!
ridiculousness

Bellevue, WA

#128 Jul 23, 2012
hey tree hugger. did u know that the president isnt technically black? hes mixed and theres a difference. crazy huh? ur makin such an issue outta race when there shouldnt be 1. criminey get a life lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr dollarsbill 132,146
child molester working for county 6 hr corn fed 14
brandon stacy 9 hr Awful 7
New Internet service coming to Eastern Ky 9 hr Alvin 1
Heath johnson 10 hr Childhood friend 5
horses given away (Jul '13) Dec 23 Jim 15
matt bolling Dec 23 oldfling 1
Hindman Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hindman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hindman

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"