James Ricky Fair, Leburn
Charged
Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date
--------
Damm. u about a nosy person your nose is probably longer than my pecker . lol
well

Livingston, TN

#3 Dec 3, 2011
what did he do this time? and your pecker cant b that long this is knott co.
whatever

Virgie, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2011
never mind why ricky went to jail.jamie owsley is behind this oh jamie ricky don't won't your little used bitch.get a life jamie no one likes or cares about you......
Court Date

Virgie, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2011
Feb. 2nd - Knott County
11-T-01163COMMONWEALTH VS. FAIR, RICKY JAMES
(SHOW CAUSE HEARING)
interested

Virgie, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2011
i have been seeing alot of jamie owsley here recently, I am not defending jamie but i am really interested in knowing what he did or how he caused ricky to go to jail. I don't know either one of them very well but I was kinda thinking they were more like friends, to get right down to the question i was wondering if jamie has ratted on him or what ?
Arrested

San Jose, CA

#7 Dec 9, 2011
James Ricky Fair, Leburn

Arrest Date: 12/9/2011
Arresting Officer: WALKIN Badge #: 000
Arresting Agency: KNOTT COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE
Booked Date: 12/9/2011 20:52
Released Date:
Class:

Charges

Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date

--------
hey

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2011
did you hear about bill fair? he just got out of jail for rapeing a child. the old pervert needed to stay in there. keep your 8yr old kids away from him!!!
you asked

Hindman, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2011
Do you have proof that Bill Fair did this..This is so hard to believe..He has grandchildren of his own..How awful if this is true.
Offender Report

San Jose, CA

#10 Dec 10, 2011
Offender Identification Photograph
Reg ID: 1867
Name: FAIR, BILLY LEE JR
Birth Date: 08/02/1967 Sex: MALE
Race: WHITE
Height: 5 FT 05 IN Weight: 170 LBS
Hair Color: BROWN Eye Color: HAZEL

Aliases
FAIR, BILL FAIR, BILLY
FAIR, BILLY L JR FAIR, BILLY L
FAIR, BILLY LEE FAIR, BILLY JR
FAIR, JR FAIR, LEE JR
FAIR, LEE

Reg Type: LIFETIME
Reg Status: COMPLIANT

**** ON SUPERVISED RELEASE: NO ****

Address Information
Home: 130 KENTUCKY ST SHELBYVILLE KY 40065 SHELBY COUNTY

Offenses Requiring Registration
Offense: 510.050 - RAPE 2ND DEGREE
Age of Victim: 13

Remarks: 2 COUNTS
hey

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2011
this is the bill fair that lives in handshoe apartments. why do you think this is hard to belive about bill fair? this is the reason his kids will not have anything to do with him. an yes he does have grandchildren but no he does not get to see them because he can't be trusted around them. bill has been on pills for years. this is a dirty old man. i know this for a fact because i was in court because a guy stoled my rings an i seen bill fair come through there hand cuffed an shackled. i heard the cold hard facts on him. i guess thats why he don't have a woman. he likes little kids. his name is BILL R. FAIR.
Offender Report

San Jose, CA

#12 Dec 10, 2011
The above posted Billy Lee Fair, Jr., is the only Bill Fair listed on the Kentucky Sex Offender List. Maybe Bill R. Fair was not convicted of the crime?
hey

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2011
yes he was charged because i seen him in court. i called the clerks office an they couldn't give out that information because it involved a juvnile. NO he hasn't been convicted yet because it just happen about a month ago. he is a very sick old man.
yeah

Virgie, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2011
hey wrote:
yes he was charged because i seen him in court. i called the clerks office an they couldn't give out that information because it involved a juvnile. NO he hasn't been convicted yet because it just happen about a month ago. he is a very sick old man.
Damm this went from james ricky fair to bill fair how crazy.
hey

United States

#15 Dec 10, 2011
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Damm this went from james ricky fair to bill fair how crazy.
there kin. pay attenion!!
directions

Hindman, KY

#16 Dec 10, 2011
Is this the same Bill Fair that was married to Yvonne Everage?
hey

United States

#17 Dec 10, 2011
directions wrote:
Is this the same Bill Fair that was married to Yvonne Everage?
yes it is the same one. he lives at handshoe apts an he drives a white cadilac.he is on pills real bad. yvonne is a very nice woman. you can ask her about him she has had problems out of him stalking her.
whatever

Virgie, KY

#18 Dec 12, 2011
hey wrote:
this is the bill fair that lives in handshoe apartments. why do you think this is hard to belive about bill fair? this is the reason his kids will not have anything to do with him. an yes he does have grandchildren but no he does not get to see them because he can't be trusted around them. bill has been on pills for years. this is a dirty old man. i know this for a fact because i was in court because a guy stoled my rings an i seen bill fair come through there hand cuffed an shackled. i heard the cold hard facts on him. i guess thats why he don't have a woman. he likes little kids. his name is BILL R. FAIR.
not the same bill fair that lives in handshoe apt.
whatever

Virgie, KY

#19 Dec 12, 2011
hey wrote:
<quoted text>yes it is the same one. he lives at handshoe apts an he drives a white cadilac.he is on pills real bad. yvonne is a very nice woman. you can ask her about him she has had problems out of him stalking her.
it's not the sane bill fair the who is in jail for rape is 44 yrs old the bill fair lives in ball is 60 yrs get your damn story straight.
whatever

Virgie, KY

#20 Dec 12, 2011
interested wrote:
i have been seeing alot of jamie owsley here recently, I am not defending jamie but i am really interested in knowing what he did or how he caused ricky to go to jail. I don't know either one of them very well but I was kinda thinking they were more like friends, to get right down to the question i was wondering if jamie has ratted on him or what ?
jamie is a s.o.b ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min ChromiuMan 167,668
rotten teeth is Kayla Thu Puppet 9
funeral homes Wed josh 3
put the bible back in school, let them babies pray Wed wise-outlook 10
Board of Education Wed Paul 3
Michelle Tibbs Sep 18 Needymoore 7
"The Boogyman" Rocky Wicker Jr parole hearing Sep 17 shamey-shame 8

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages