Jeff Blair

Mike Hall

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
BigBear

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Oct 15, 2009
I say, keep our current judge in office. Just take a look around, progress, progress and more progress. Only a fool changes a good horse in the middle of the stream. JMO.
sis 58

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Oct 15, 2009
randy is the best in my opinion.
Bison

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Oct 15, 2009
Definitely keep Randy, no offense to the other guys, in which I do know them, but Randy is WAAYYYYY more qualified and is better than a majority of that list. John Caudill scares me as Judge because he is to much of a gossip, whenever the last election went on I had to keep my phone off the hook because he wanted to call and gossip about each candidates wives or something about there family. Ugh, I hate drama.lol
creative news

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2009
if we had an attorney general that had guts he would put these people in jail for the crimes they committed and let this county move forward without worrying about whether they are going to jail or not.
besides what kind of outfit are they anyway.
creative news

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2009
for years people have rode horses, four wheelers and played basketball here in knott county for free and now Randy Thompson has figured out how to charge people for the same thing and call it progress for
Knott County. that's smart.
M2-CFV

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Oct 16, 2009
creative news wrote:
for years people have rode horses, four wheelers and played basketball here in knott county for free and now Randy Thompson has figured out how to charge people for the same thing and call it progress for
Knott County. that's smart.
your a dumbazz!
myopinion

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Oct 19, 2009
To the top
Concerned

Versailles, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2009
Is this the same John Caudill who works for Grady Stumbo and Benny Ray Bailey? Is this just another power move for them to take Knott County back over and keep getting richer without doing anything for the county? I bet the money for him to run comes from Grady and Benny. Just another move to treat Knott Countians as ignorant hicks.
guess who

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2009
I think John Caudill would make a great judge.
He has been in the public for 30 years a works
with people really well. He is the man for the
job. True and honest.
M2-CFV

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Oct 20, 2009
He is a Stumbo Bailey man like Homer Sawyer was.
creative news

United States

#11 Oct 20, 2009
I've never heard John Caudill say anything negative about Randy Thompson, instead he likes the progress that has been made and only wants to contribute to a better quality of living for all Knott Countians.
He has served 36 years providing health care here in Knott County and has been an asset to our community.
sorrytotellyou

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Oct 20, 2009
well we dont want the past so i would go with randy instead of any of the rest of them. he is for the future not the past with homer benny ray or grady or mike hall or john caudill
lame

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Oct 20, 2009
randy's the best we've had, and i don't think i could stand 2 minutes in a face to face conversation with him.

he's an ass, but was a great judge.

the fourwheeler/horses comment was ignorant. obviously someone who doesn't know much about anything
lame

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Oct 20, 2009
also, i wouldn't vote for any of these other people. seems like knott county would elect a good person for a change.
guess who

United States

#15 Oct 21, 2009
I guess "lame"settled it, no reason for anyone
else to run. case closed.
guess who

United States

#16 Oct 21, 2009
I wonder if Donnie Newsome was ahead in the poll, what would you say about him. Do you have something negative to say about everybody?
Olebill

London, KY

#17 Oct 21, 2009
Is john actually running? i've talked to him on a few occasions and he's never mentioned it.
whatever

Versailles, KY

#18 Oct 22, 2009
Donnie told me that it just wasn't worth it, being judge and have to take care of everybody will cause enemies made and the political recourse is to be attacted by the press. Mr. Caudill may be a fine fellow but, if he runs for Judge he will be obligated to the same ole politics that has screwed Knott County for years. The Bailey-Stumbo faction because finacially they will be fitting the bill. Randy could afford to do it for the county and look what they did to him.
BigBear

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Oct 22, 2009
creative news wrote:
if we had an attorney general that had guts he would put these people in jail for the crimes they committed and let this county move forward without worrying about whether they are going to jail or not.
besides what kind of outfit are they anyway.
Please explain...
Who are these people that should be put in jail???
What makes you think the attorney general has the power to do so???
BigBear

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Oct 22, 2009
creative news wrote:
I've never heard John Caudill say anything negative about Randy Thompson, instead he likes the progress that has been made and only wants to contribute to a better quality of living for all Knott Countians.
He has served 36 years providing health care here in Knott County and has been an asset to our community.
He likes the progress...
More proof we need to keep Thompson as county judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sterrs fork 7 min Yes 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Mickey402 153,592
Log house Sat Shannon2995 1
Stolen Stuff Sep 22 Bob 1
Housing project Sep 21 Tax haters 2
Harrison Melton (Dec '10) Sep 21 Laura Cozine Hall 10
Tabitha phillips (Oct '11) Sep 21 Rebecca 23

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages