Kids defecating in peoples yards

Kids defecating in peoples yards

Posted in the Hindman Forum

Primer

Hindman, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Did anyone else have trouble with children defecating in their yards during trick or treating? I had to scoop up a lot of piles after it was all over and a few of them was on my welcome mat.
Cowboy

Wright, WY

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Kids have become lazy and non-creative. 55 years ago (+- a few) kids (not me, mind you) used grocery sacks filled w/You know what (plus newspaper wads). The bags were placed on a porch, set afire and the doorbell rung. The resident -- a school teacher --, seeing the fire, stomped it out, to the delight of all. So, Primer, be grateful. Trick or Treat has become "Treat" only.
Yea

Hindman, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Just when I thought we has ran out of things to talk about...
Primer

Hindman, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2012
One of the kids had a diarrhea and I had to clean that up with a garden hose. One of the main ones left at my door step with a really big turd. It was really dark colored which usually means blood from inside since its dark. Made me worry about that kid.
Hello

Hindman, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2012
I'm glad that you're a turd expert. Hopefully the children that did this will see this post and seek immediate medical help.

“They terk urrr jerbs”

Since: Feb 12

hillbilly hell( the hollers)

#6 Nov 2, 2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL mission accomplished
turd

Hindman, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Primer wrote:
One of the kids had a diarrhea and I had to clean that up with a garden hose. One of the main ones left at my door step with a really big turd. It was really dark colored which usually means blood from inside since its dark. Made me worry about that kid.
TURD INSPECTOR
Primer

Hindman, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2012
I used to work at a hospital and have been around stool of the poop-a-cocky nature for many years. I once got a grant to study the cause and effect of corn particles being present almost every bowel movement even though the individual did not consume corn or any corn byproducts.
yeahuh

Hindman, KY

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Stop feeding the troll and it will leave. At least we know what this troll likes to eat..
Primer

Hindman, KY

#10 Nov 8, 2012
You mean people from Garrett actually have internet now?
Grape

Hindman, KY

#11 Nov 8, 2012
LAME!!!
Primer

Hindman, KY

#12 Nov 8, 2012
I agree it is lame that children would take up such crude and lewd activities such as they did at my place of residence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr umoron 151,667
Trooper Leo 4 hr someonewhoknows 4
Jared Combs & LaSylvia Ritchie 15 hr Eyes in the sky 10
Good Dentist (Aug '13) 19 hr Check Up 10
Cordia boys basketball Tue cordia sux 3
Soft shell apartments Tue Justdont 3
Megan Mullins Slone Tue Iamher 6

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages