who is it?
mhm

Lancaster, WI

#2 Aug 28, 2010
mel
whoami

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Aug 28, 2010
the prettiest girl at cordia is jessie mullins....and she is a really good girl as well
duh

Bloomington, IN

#4 Aug 29, 2010
Stop talking about underage people on the internet. If you had a daughter and people were talking about her online, would you be pleased? I doubt it.
whoami

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Aug 29, 2010
well "idiot", for ur information she is my neice and i was just telling the truth about it.....next time talk about something that u now about...
Jimbo Fisher

Somerset, KY

#6 Aug 29, 2010
Cody Collins is the prettiest little girl at Cordia school.
Anna Hundley

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Sep 6, 2010
yes i so agree....
bahhh

Virgie, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2010
tori barber tiffany mullins tiffany skiles melanie hoskins & katlynn mosley
mee

Lancaster, WI

#10 Nov 15, 2010
it is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
haha

London, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2010
all them girls are f'in ugly and don't a candle to anyone outside there holler lol
I agree

Yeaddiss, KY

#12 Nov 24, 2010
Cordia = ONE BIG JOKE

Its 1 Out Of Every 40,000 People That Walk Out That Door That Are Actually Good People, Everyone Else Well They Just Need To Learn To Read Acquire Some Manners Learn That There Shit Stinks Just Like Everyone Else, And For Those Little Girls Quit Thinking There Little Miss Goody Too Shoes When They Start Half Of The Shit They Talk About And Its Said When The Post There Own Names On A Thread
Hmmm

Appleton, WI

#13 Dec 1, 2010
bahhh wrote:
tori barber tiffany mullins tiffany skiles melanie hoskins & katlynn mosley
take tori and kaitlynn off of there,because there bitches and that automatically drops there prettyness down.
idk

Hindman, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2010
what you all are smoking..but the only pretty girl that was named off is tiffany mullins who i heard was pregnant now
honestly the rest are dog ugly you have to be blind to think they're cute
ghghghg

Appleton, WI

#16 Feb 10, 2011
brittany willams
pshh

Lewisport, KY

#17 Apr 11, 2011
ashley anthony is a two faced ho.
Anonymous

Virgie, KY

#18 Apr 15, 2011
lol This post consists of 40+ year old men saying which girl is prettier, and a bunch of little 15-17 year old girls yelling that they are.
Look

Lewisport, KY

#19 May 1, 2011
pshh wrote:
ashley anthony is a two faced ho.
forreal,she needs A VERY good ass whoopin,maybe she wouldnt be so rude and bitchy snd two faced.
Haha

Hazard, KY

#20 May 17, 2011
I agree with I agree lmao
LOL

Virgie, KY

#21 May 17, 2011
cordia isnt as bad as everyone says it is one school that is a joke is knott central they had 12 fight in one week why hell their entire school year was mainly fight and what was there at cordia maybe 10 or 12 fights and most of them were tranceton. get real and go bag on some other school you bunch of douche bags :)
LOL

Virgie, KY

#22 May 17, 2011
and for your information everyone at cordia knows how to read except for the 4 or 5 special needs kids that we have and who gives a damn about manner no one has them at any school when we go to school we learn in class and have fun in between the classes get reall........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr History Professor 149,567
Tracey Thomas Johnson and Go Fund Me! 10 hr Pissed Off 1
Samantha Sparkman has HPV 10 hr Doc that knows 1
What's up in garner these days Fri Shawn 2
Debbie Nickles slone from mill creek whats up w... Jul 21 Ghost 2
Kelly Hollan: What Happened? (Sep '09) Jul 19 Help 478
Brad Day Jul 17 nathan 6

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages