Babyangel

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

I don't knowd how it is up there nowdays, but if you werent from hindman or carr creek you couldnt play ball at the scool. Funny thing is you know where the moneys at, do the math. The talk about Stamper and Cox all the time = Hidnman boy and Carr Creek = money.

I agreed that they are the best, but when you have the money to get into the sport gym up on 80 and take lessons during the summer you can get better, but that takes money.

They should tax more and help get them kids in these hollers a chance to have the same opportunity as the otheruns.

I dont mean to cause no trouble, just think that too much has been quiet for too longed. Let the the true boys from Caney, Beaver, Emulena, Quicksandt, Becumm Combs Joneses Fork play up there for the Patriuts.

Go Pats,
Babyangel
maggy k

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

you definitely didnt have the opportunity to learn spelling technique or anything like that, did you?
Shut up and leave the opinions for people who can think coherently.
win some lose some

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

amen finally someone speaks up
The DOG

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Herd they was going to hire some old geezer?
whatever

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Babyangel wrote:
I don't knowd how it is up there nowdays, but if you werent from hindman or carr creek you couldnt play ball at the scool. Funny thing is you know where the moneys at, do the math. The talk about Stamper and Cox all the time = Hidnman boy and Carr Creek = money.
I agreed that they are the best, but when you have the money to get into the sport gym up on 80 and take lessons during the summer you can get better, but that takes money.
They should tax more and help get them kids in these hollers a chance to have the same opportunity as the otheruns.
I dont mean to cause no trouble, just think that too much has been quiet for too longed. Let the the true boys from Caney, Beaver, Emulena, Quicksandt, Becumm Combs Joneses Fork play up there for the Patriuts.
Go Pats,
Babyangel
okay, you can't spell, but that's beside
the point.
nobody plays for KCC unless they go there.
& by the way, Beckham Combs was shut down like 3 years ago.
& it's Emmalena not Emulena.
but, just tellin you all the facts.:)
ChargerGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, you can't spell, but that's beside
the point.
nobody plays for KCC unless they go there.
& by the way, Beckham Combs was shut down like 3 years ago.
& it's Emmalena not Emulena.
but, just tellin you all the facts.:)
Beckham Combs should have never been closed...it was the best school in the county....hands down!!!
whatever

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

they only had like maybe 100 students?
MAYBE! & tell somebody who cares and can
actually do something about, instead of telling
me, cause I don't care and can't do nothing.
lmao

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Just to get some facts straight Cox never paid for lessons. His father Jimmy Cox was a skilled ball player averaging 32 pts a game a E Carolina University. He pushed Cox even as a child to be the best. He attended camps and also worked with his dad 1 on 1 all the time
Mockingbird

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

whatever wrote:
they only had like maybe 100 students?
MAYBE! & tell somebody who cares and can
actually do something about, instead of telling
me, cause I don't care and can't do nothing.
They had more than 100 students, but that is the best part about the entire situation....small schools are much better than larger ones!!!
whatever

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Mockingbird wrote:
<quoted text>
They had more than 100 students, but that is the best part about the entire situation....small schools are much better than larger ones!!!
well, that's not my problem.
so don't be complaining to me about it.
k,thanks.
Lolfest9000

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

ChargerGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Beckham Combs should have never been closed...it was the best school in the county....hands down!!!
Amen to that ChargerGirl
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

Babyangel wrote:
Go Pats,
Babyangel
Im guessin u went to Beaver
new

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

lmao wrote:
Just to get some facts straight Cox never paid for lessons. His father Jimmy Cox was a skilled ball player averaging 32 pts a game a E Carolina University. He pushed Cox even as a child to be the best. He attended camps and also worked with his dad 1 on 1 all the time
plus it doesnt hurt to be held back for a couple of years in school. because he was to short and not good enough to play with kids his own age. now tell the truth you no i am right.
new

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

haha wrote:
<quoted text> Im guessin u went to Beaver
there has been some great ball players from beaver that never got the chance to play at kcc because its to far to travel to play ball. i think that beaver should have been given the chance to play at south floyd but that will never happen because then kcc could not beat them.
Babyangel

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

POLUTICKS=MONEY=WHO GETSTA PLAY. EVERYBODY KNOWD THAT IT TAKES MONEY TO PLAY.

BabyAngl.
Figuredout

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

Babyangel wrote:
BabyAngl.
amen to that sista
OMG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

you people are insane. that's what EVERYBODY always says- that if you don't have money you can't play. look at the bench- it's so deep with talent that they all get to play. was scott mosley eat-up with money when he was playing? no- he was just good.....he had a basketball in his hands from the day he could walk. i remember a starter when i was in hs that couldn't even afford his shoes- so ppl bought them for him. there are plenty of kids on the team now that don't have MONEY, or politics on their side. no matter who the parents are-you can't deny that these kids have talent- that's the pot callin the kettle black. there is no difference in saying this kid can't play bc he doesn't have rich parents than saying that kid ONLY plays because his parents have money. double standard. they are kids, and it's not fair either way to say that. poor poor pitiful me crap has got to go.

you ppl need to get over it and stop acting like the county is out to get you. grow up, get an education/job and make some money if it means that much to you.i'm broke and happy- glad the county has such a talented group of good kids. can't wait to see how they do this season.
okok

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Babyangel wrote:
BabyAngl.
ok babyangel ur just mad cause you probly never got off the bench and got playin time and werent rich so what if the boys who play now have some money they r still good ballers
omg

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Why does every1 in knott co care so much about basketball?
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Its about education.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Hindman Forum right now

Search the Hindman Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Mike Duquette 123,172
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Mao-bama Zombies 139,056
dry land fish for sale 1 hr Mee 2
How will you vote? 3 hr ya ya 1
Knott County Water District under inverstigation 4 hr thorough 88
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr From Boston 16,031
Roger Combs 6 hr ya ya 30
The race for County Judge 9 hr Kathy 108
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hindman Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE