bodies found in mullins branch..
disgusted

Whitesburg, KY

#28 Jul 22, 2012
This site has to be the most ignorant thing ever! The news clearly explains that there were only one body. So you people who think you know there were two please tell me how you know! And people saying they were shot,please inform me of that too,if when wymt says the remains were burned beyond recognition. When people post such stupid accusations on here of things they have no idea about the families in distress are reading this.. The families are trying to find the ease to get through this such hard time! I knew Keisha and Davey and I pray each and every second that it was not them in that truck. But people need to think before that actually start saying things. And wait for the information to be released before stating what they think went on! I'm praying for both families who are wondering upon this.
ridiculousness
#29 Jul 22, 2012
so has it most definitely been ruled a murder?
haha

Hindman, KY

#30 Jul 22, 2012
bling wrote:
i hope the cops found out what happened.
that is so gay
hey you

Brodhead, KY

#31 Jul 22, 2012
disgusted wrote:
This site has to be the most ignorant thing ever! The news clearly explains that there were only one body. So you people who think you know there were two please tell me how you know! And people saying they were shot,please inform me of that too,if when wymt says the remains were burned beyond recognition. When people post such stupid accusations on here of things they have no idea about the families in distress are reading this.. The families are trying to find the ease to get through this such hard time! I knew Keisha and Davey and I pray each and every second that it was not them in that truck. But people need to think before that actually start saying things. And wait for the information to be released before stating what they think went on! I'm praying for both families who are wondering upon this.
Do you ever watch tv ? WYMT is giving names and said "bodies" (more than one)
omg

Hindman, KY

#32 Jul 22, 2012
now what wrote:
<quoted text>. What part of names didn u understand that they didn want mentioned!?!?!?! Heartless and stupid on your part!!! Have respect for the family and the ones who hasn found out yet.... Unreal lady..
I hope you're not family to either one of them, because if you are then dont you think you should be ANYWHERES other than internet? Exactly. I didn't go in to detail about their names, this community is small, and we all should be informed of what happened! Thank you very much!

“Me of course ”

Since: Jan 09

Good O'l Knott Co.

#33 Jul 22, 2012
Very sad story.
now what

Tremont, IL

#34 Jul 22, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're not family to either one of them, because if you are then dont you think you should be ANYWHERES other than internet? Exactly. I didn't go in to detail about their names, this community is small, and we all should be informed of what happened! Thank you very much!
. Lady r u cracked in the head or what?? Go back to the first post u put on...u put her name in your stat...and if u look at all the post above yours it asked please dont post names for the famlies sake...and who was the first one to throw it out there it was mrs sexton....and no im not family but i do have enough respect for people to obey thier wishes...Small community or not it could have been discussed among u in private...u was asked clearly dont post names!!!!! Now instead of causin more drama then u already have ..step away from the computer and go see if the community needs help of families need anythin..bow your head and pray for the families of whoever the victims r....im not gonna take somethin so heartbreakin and turn it into a drama fest...its not bout u and me..its bout the loved ones whos still waitin on news of thier loved ones!!! Now u have a goodnight...and give whoever an extra hug for me if they need it ty...
now what

Tremont, IL

#35 Jul 22, 2012
Sturgill6s wrote:
I'm Keisha Sextons brother in law. This is getting said by me because the family is so tore up. As of right now they dont know who it was in the truck the bodies have not been identified as Keisha Sexton or Davey Sparkman. They where not married and no lucky the baby on her facebook page was not hers. He's my 18 month old son that Keisha loved like her own. So please quit posting shit on here if you dont know what in the hell your talking about. Its added stress on the family and not needed. Its disrespectful and down right fucking retarded
. Amen!!! And bless all your hearts prayers for u and your family if it happens to be your sister...wish i could take away your pain of just the wait.. hugs and prayers to u all!!
Stacy

Marion, OH

#36 Jul 22, 2012
Who is Keisha Sexton's parents ? I'm sorry for the families loss of both Keisha and Davy-David Sparkman....Is this Davy any kin to the Sparkman's from Caney Creek ?
family friend

Hindman, KY

#37 Jul 23, 2012
lettie neice sexton and the late keith sexton from pinetop...i dont think they are related to the sparkmans from caney but i could be wrong.
mad hatter

Hazard, KY

#38 Jul 23, 2012
who did they arrest
astor

Pippa Passes, KY

#39 Jul 23, 2012
do they have any suspects?
ridiculousness
#40 Jul 23, 2012
so they have definitely ruled this a murder?
mad hatter

Hazard, KY

#41 Jul 23, 2012
im sure they have...
cant fathum

Greensboro, NC

#42 Jul 24, 2012
I just can't believe this is what Knott Co has turned into I don't even tell ppl that's where I'm from anymore. Druggies and thugs have destroyed it and when there are more murders there then the bigger cities around and all most all over drugs it's just disgusting
sad but true

Tremont, IL

#43 Jul 24, 2012
cant fathum wrote:
I just can't believe this is what Knott Co has turned into I don't even tell ppl that's where I'm from anymore. Druggies and thugs have destroyed it and when there are more murders there then the bigger cities around and all most all over drugs it's just disgusting
. Im from knott county but iv moved away....still love my Roots and where im from~ it may sound like knott county is worse around buts its trully not..its just hard for us to grasp that the drugs have gotten away from everyone and its takin over..and times r hard money is short and pills r expensive this is the result of people tryin to make that extra dollar to live..its no diff then meth it all boils down to the mighty dollar..whos addicted to the pills and whos addicted to the next dollar bill....we as a community needs to put our heads together try figure out away to over power this..if theres a will theres away!!!! I still have young young family members down home i worry bout...i may not live there but i do come home and im more than willin to help with anythin i can...but where i live its sad to turn on the news its 4 an 5 people a day dyin shot murdered....pills r bad here also along with meth bathsalts..bathsalts r makin people into zombies here eatin peoples flesh goin crazy in the middle of the streets ...a 24 yr old was on bath salts that killed all the people in the colorado theater... Just hope it dont get to bad down home!! We need to stand together and figure somethin out our younger kids r droppin like flys...corner has said 90% of his people that has passed is drugs Drugs!!!! He said its an epidemic... Anyone have ideas how to help put em out here for everyone to help ..all ideas will be helpful!!!!! Sorry to the sexton and sparkman famlies my heart goes out to all your families!!!!
just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#44 Jul 24, 2012
The Great Tribulation is upon this Nation...
stating facts

Elizabeth, WV

#45 Jul 24, 2012
i think everyone one medication even if its prescribed or drawing checks needs to take a levels test and have a pill count cause its getting ridiculous
stating facts

Elizabeth, WV

#46 Jul 24, 2012
everyone on*
cant fathum

Greensboro, NC

#47 Jul 24, 2012
There nerds to be some type of rehab other then drug court which is a big joke. When ppl are trying to quit they have to change their daily habits so when they would normally do a pill or whatever their drug of choice they are doing something that doesn't trigger a craving. If there were something to do around there that was open to the public and was for the community there would be more ppl that would and could actually stay clean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitutes in ky (Aug '09) 18 min Trucker 606 10
The 80's in Hindman 28 min justme 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Paul 170,633
Knott Fiscal Court (Dec '16) 8 hr Sarge 160
midee Mart 8 hr Sarge 5
cameron martin deanna maggard Fri lol 5
tim and Heather Dec 14 Sup 13

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages