bodies found in mullins branch..

Posted in the Hindman Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WTF

Hindman, KY

#1 Jul 21, 2012
any one know who was found shot and burned at the top of mullins branch? heard there were two of them..they had been shot and burned inside a vehicle???
ll

Ivel, KY

#2 Jul 21, 2012
Where did you hear that?
WTF

Hindman, KY

#3 Jul 21, 2012
hell the cops have been up there all morning..I know a few ppl who live up in there..im just wonderind who it was...
WTF

Hindman, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2012
as far as I know its true...
yeah

Hindman, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2012
It's in Kite of Beaver, and yes, it is true. I saw the cops there today. It was a couple that was murdered, man and wife, from Dry Creek in Beaver.

“Big Daddy”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 21, 2012
Are you from the area yeah?
yeah

Hindman, KY

#10 Jul 21, 2012
I live in Kite. And yes, sadly, it's true. I've heard names but I'd hate to post something like that on here. My condolences to the family though.

“Big Daddy”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 21, 2012
I think I know who you are.
Who

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jul 21, 2012
Who was it
ridiculousness
#14 Jul 21, 2012
who was it? this is awful...
family friend

Hindman, KY

#15 Jul 21, 2012
people please dont name any names til their families are notified. i have talked to a very close family member and the police are not confirming anything at this time, they are missing but nothing has been confirmed....so very sad....
omg

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Jul 21, 2012
Did Keisha have a baby? Her banner on her facebook has a baby on it, and I was just wondering if it was hers or not. I went to school with her, but I didn't know if she had a child or not?... This is so very sad. Prayers for her family, Daves family, and all their friends. God Bless.
ridiculousness
#18 Jul 21, 2012
what? keisha who?
friend

Virgie, KY

#19 Jul 21, 2012
Keisha Sexton
now what

Tremont, IL

#21 Jul 21, 2012
omg wrote:
Did Keisha have a baby? Her banner on her facebook has a baby on it, and I was just wondering if it was hers or not. I went to school with her, but I didn't know if she had a child or not?... This is so very sad. Prayers for her family, Daves family, and all their friends. God Bless.
. What part of names didn u understand that they didn want mentioned!?!?!?! Heartless and stupid on your part!!! Have respect for the family and the ones who hasn found out yet.... Unreal lady..
mad hatter

Hazard, KY

#22 Jul 22, 2012
2 people her husband or bf was there too
Hmmm

Whitesburg, KY

#23 Jul 22, 2012
Everyone knows now, it's all over Facebook, even family members' pages. It was Keisha Sexton-Sparkman and Davey Sparkman. He was the #5 late model driver around here.
awful

Ransom, KY

#25 Jul 22, 2012
What a terrible thing to happen.
Sturgill6s

Prestonsburg, KY

#26 Jul 22, 2012
I'm Keisha Sextons brother in law. This is getting said by me because the family is so tore up. As of right now they dont know who it was in the truck the bodies have not been identified as Keisha Sexton or Davey Sparkman. They where not married and no lucky the baby on her facebook page was not hers. He's my 18 month old son that Keisha loved like her own. So please quit posting shit on here if you dont know what in the hell your talking about. Its added stress on the family and not needed. Its disrespectful and down right fucking retarded
bad

Clayhole, KY

#27 Jul 22, 2012
anyone took in custody?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knott Fiscal Court 5 min Judge 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min CriminalForever 158,170
Thornsberry girls 26 min Ghat f egg hh g 19
pig in a poke closing ? 11 hr Joe 10
Preachers getting money from outside businesses... 14 hr ball sack 6
Growth For Knott!! 19 hr boot legger 128
Craig Miller Sat kccfootball 1

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages