|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

frustrated wrote:
This is like every other case in this county nothing will ever be done the kids are all ready forgoten by the police. case over
You're exactly right,nothing will ever be done about this case. We have police or court system in this county. Mark it down its over.
UTOH

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Four-...

Bunch of folks in trouble for drugs.
mama

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Need to let the police handle this and not hinder there case!
my name is earl

Garner, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

mama wrote:
Need to let the police handle this and not hinder there case!
i agree!we can suspect anybody and everybody but it don't make it true.i wish they would get who ever did this.those kids didn't deserve to die.they were good kids what i know of them.didn't know the real good.
wow

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Who did he hire to do it? OMG! I can't believe this. I know him! Unbelievable!
didnt c it on news

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

false
wowser

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

I'm not saying you are lying or anything, but why hasn't there been anything on the news about an arrest in the case?
wow

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

We have no local news for the most part anytime. On the weekends, there is no news.

I have been hearing this all over the internet and from folks who should know. I'm satisfied with the sources and so sorry for these families.

Neighbors and friends......just horrible.
wowser

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Wow, sounds like you just might know what you're talking about. I just did a search and came up with this:

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/ky-lccc/2...

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/ky-lccc/2...
curious

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

not taking up for them but the website listed bove is for the federal drug charges has nothing to do with murder.the murder charges would be local not federal
mama

Garner, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Yeah it is A FACT the police are ready to start the trial he is going on trial and they took Keisha's family in first Friday at 1pm then took Dave's next and let them know what was going on. They are the ones in pain right now please have a little sympathy and watch what we say on here!
got one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

just two drug heas gone.i think it was a drug deal gone bad.OMG
wow

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

got one wrote:
You are sick. If you are not willing to do the time, don't commit the crime is the way I see it. Big old cowards that killed kids because they were afraid of jailtime? That is the story I hear. Wanna tell what you know? You seem to be an authority. I hope the cops come ask you what you have to do with this tragedy.

I cannot imagine being a parent of one of these kids. The absolute horror and devastation! The loss must be profound and inescapable. I further, cannot imagine how a parent could do this to anothers' child. The fact that these children were killed by grown men, makes it more sickening to me. All of us have kids. Who kills someone's kids?

You "got one", are the hieght of ignorance and stupidity.
Innocent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Innocent until proven guilty, that's what I've always been taught.
Crazy Momma

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

got one wrote:
just two drug heas gone.i think it wasdrug deal gone bad.OMG
Listen here if u knew them then u would know that they was not drug heads!!!!!! Why dont you walk in their parents shoes just for 1 day an you would see the pain they are in
cousin

Fredericktown, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

got one wrote:
think its so funny when people get on here and run there mouth behind a computer and never use there name ... idiot .....
just sayin

Pippa Passes, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

wowser wrote:
I'm not saying you are lying or anything, but why hasn't there been anything on the news about an arrest in the case?
Keisha's mom said that they do have arrests and info on who did this horrible crime but that the police are not releasing any info at all on the case and that the family was told that they are not allowed to talk about it either until their investigation is complete!! That is why it's not on the news!!!!!
cousin

Fredericktown, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Keisha's mom said that they do have arrests and info on who did this horrible crime but that the police are not releasing any info at all on the case and that the family was told that they are not allowed to talk about it either until their investigation is complete!! That is why it's not on the news!!!!!
well i can tell u that yes they have charged one person and yes it is still an opening investigation and i know my aunt and also another went and also daveys family had to go and u wont see nothing on news til they bring him to court witch first visit end of month.and no they cant talk about it because of all the stuipd people in this world .....
Well

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
well i can tell u that yes they have charged one person and yes it is still an opening investigation and i know my aunt and also another went and also daveys family had to go and u wont see nothing on news til they bring him to court witch first visit end of month.and no they cant talk about it because of all the stuipd people in this world .....
Strange, I took your clue about the end of the month to search the dockets. Dockets are posted for everyone and everyday except the last week of October. November is up. I realize it is a work in progress. But NOTHING for that week? Strange!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Hindman Forum right now

Search the Hindman Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Commietator 146,225
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min pusherman_ 128,634
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Hii 81,570
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr cathyjudy 26,185
Business 10 hr hello 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 13 hr oscar 16,116
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 14 hr shew 1,014
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hindman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE