who killed Davey and Keisha!
Seriously

Hindman, KY

#21 Aug 14, 2012
The same people that did that in Letcher killed Davey and Keisha? I think this is a mistake.
macgyver

Hindman, KY

#22 Aug 14, 2012
i'm not worried about them people.i would like to see these people caught that done this to them kids.
Seriously

Hindman, KY

#23 Aug 14, 2012
No one wants to comment on this case. When they do they throw out red herrings to divert the conversaton. I'm with you Macgyer, I wanna know who killed the kids here in this county. It was a horrible crime and needs to be punished. Nobody came from Harlan to kill these babies. It was local. It's being talked about in whispers and behind closed doors. Someone scary did this or someone is being protected to keep names from coming out.
lol

Clayhole, KY

#24 Aug 14, 2012
whats a doughboy
macgyver

Hindman, KY

#25 Aug 14, 2012
Seriously wrote:
No one wants to comment on this case. When they do they throw out red herrings to divert the conversaton. I'm with you Macgyer, I wanna know who killed the kids here in this county. It was a horrible crime and needs to be punished. Nobody came from Harlan to kill these babies. It was local. It's being talked about in whispers and behind closed doors. Someone scary did this or someone is being protected to keep names from coming out.
scary knowing somebody that evil out walking around.
Family

Hindman, KY

#26 Aug 14, 2012
Doughboy is his nick name the two on the run are supposed to be christopher Jacobs and Jessica Johnson from canny.
Concerned Parent

Somerset, KY

#27 Aug 14, 2012
Did they get all 3 of these people yet? Who already is arrested
______fyh

Sarasota, FL

#28 Aug 14, 2012
Red head thomas slone was picked up on child support warrant. But they pick him up on it so they could question him about it. And jessica is right oncaney still. Fyi
Just wandering

Hindman, KY

#29 Aug 14, 2012
Don't know nothing but I know the boys you are talking about. Red headed Thomas is Thomas slone. Doughboy is christopher jacobs from caney
tracker

Hindman, KY

#30 Aug 16, 2012
i hope they catch the monster or monsters that did this and put them under the jail.
Kiser

Hindman, KY

#31 Aug 16, 2012
Family wrote:
Doughboy is his nick name the two on the run are supposed to be christopher Jacobs and Jessica Johnson from canny.
Don't think they are looking for Jessica. She is online all the time. Besides, doubt she would do this.

It's just really sad that this kind of stuff is happening in our neighborhood.
Yes

United States

#32 Aug 16, 2012
I heard that they already have a suspect but I don't know who it is.
tracker
#33 Aug 16, 2012
Travis Bickle wrote:
Sometimes those snitched on go to prison or have vengence taken upon them too.
you been watching to many movies or feel big saying this.these person or people need to be snitched on.anybody that would do this kids is scum of the earth.
Nicole

London, KY

#34 Aug 16, 2012
fyi wrote:
snitches get stiches, big mouths go south
You're on the wrong thread, troll. David and Keisha weren't rats, you dumbass.
just wondering

Hindman, KY

#35 Aug 20, 2012
has anybody heard anything new?
Again

Hindman, KY

#36 Aug 20, 2012
People have been arrested. I don't know if they are accused of these murders. I do know a couple that are in custody, but I have no idea if they are involved.

The grand jury will probably have to convene to get an indictment before we are told anything.

Second time I posted this message. I'm guessing I messed up the first time.

GOD bless these famiiies. Unimaginable what they have endured. Also, though I think life in prison is a small price to pay for the offender/s, I pray for their families as well. We don't choose our family and we don't control them.
just wondering

Hindman, KY

#37 Aug 20, 2012
Again wrote:
People have been arrested. I don't know if they are accused of these murders. I do know a couple that are in custody, but I have no idea if they are involved.
The grand jury will probably have to convene to get an indictment before we are told anything.
Second time I posted this message. I'm guessing I messed up the first time.
GOD bless these famiiies. Unimaginable what they have endured. Also, though I think life in prison is a small price to pay for the offender/s, I pray for their families as well. We don't choose our family and we don't control them.
i agree with you.thank you for replying back.
frustrated

Whitesburg, KY

#42 Aug 28, 2012
This is like every other case in this county nothing will ever be done the kids are all ready forgoten by the police. case over
big n bad

United States

#43 Aug 28, 2012
A friend wrote:
I heard from one of their fa,ily members that they arrested a red headed Thomas. Boy and they are trying to find doughboy and Jessica but they are on the run trying to hide
no red in jail over childsupport and doughboy is at work people dont need to be telling there lies
heard something

Hindman, KY

#44 Sep 2, 2012
i heard they got doughboy and someone else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min yabadabado 148,372
Dog People 7 hr Forsure 9
Gas prices around Hindman 8 hr prices 1
Hindman IGA Fri Ginny 12
commonwealth vs. sizemore, jerry May 25 Punisher 3
Flowers For Memorial Day May 25 Report Theft 1
Businesses not Paying for Garbage Service May 24 Garbage 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages