Eric Fugate Missing
yeap

Hindman, KY

#50 Jan 22, 2013
really wrote:
Sheena does my hair.. that boy got up and went to work everyday, I was there to witness it. He liked to drink beer but I never seen him "high" on pills and trust me, I know a pill head when I see one. Sheena Little is also not a pill head.. we all pick our poisons from time to time.. maybe its alcohol, maybe its weed, maybe its a xanax or a pain pill to take the edge off. Either way, it doesnt mean we deserve to die for living our life. Theres no way he could have been a pill head and got up and went to work everyday, on time, etc. Sheena Little has been through hell.. the poor girl lost her daddy now shes lost her boyfriend. Give her a break. I dont see how shes not doped up on xanax 24 hours a day.. if I lost my husband, Id have to get up for my kids but Sheena doesnt have kids.. shes got to weather this storm alone. Screw you all, get a life. Turn to the Lord and pray that he fixes your heart that is so obviously bitter.
i know a lot of people thats pill heads they work every day as for Sheena why has she been seen at a lot of drug dealers houses latley just asking hum funny you think
got ya

Burlington, NC

#51 Jan 22, 2013
yeap wrote:
<quoted text>i know a lot of people thats pill heads they work every day as for Sheena why has she been seen at a lot of drug dealers houses latley just asking hum funny you think
Maybe because almost everybody deals in one way or another
Really

Florence, KY

#52 Jan 22, 2013
Or perhaps she is idk doing her job and doing hair! Leave her alone she's hurting so bad right now I don't really know her but my heart goes out to her. I ain't even going to get hostile on topix although honestly it does upset me to read this negitiveness at this time. There is enough pure hate and evil in this world don't wanna be the 1 to encourage it. I will however pray for u tonight as I pray for Eric's mother, family, friends, and fiancÚ and as I pray for Jerry's loved 1's and justice!
xxx

Leburn, KY

#53 Jan 22, 2013
Xenochrist wrote:
<quoted text>. Do you know how to get hold of his mom I have a guitar that belonged to him I would like her to have maybe a good memory in this bad time
if you need ahold of erics mom she has a facebook page jennifer lawson
Curious

Hindman, KY

#54 Jan 22, 2013
Wow, did someone seriously just say that Sheena Little is not a pill head? Shows how much they know her. After her dad died her and her sister robbed their own mom and stayed strung out for weeks on pills.
true

Georgetown, KY

#55 Jan 22, 2013
why not admit the truth. and i dont need to hear nobody is perfect and all that crap you all sayo n here
omg

Shelbiana, KY

#56 Jan 23, 2013
Curious wrote:
Wow, did someone seriously just say that Sheena Little is not a pill head? Shows how much they know her. After her dad died her and her sister robbed their own mom and stayed strung out for weeks on pills.
Really both of them have been on dope since high school and jill loved to shoot up drugs needle freak but eric also would lie cheat and STEAL you blind to get his fix "really" is crazy if they think he was not a pill head just because he work really both of was pill heads that the reason they was together
ppl

Shelbiana, KY

#57 Jan 23, 2013
really wrote:
Sheena does my hair.. that boy got up and went to work everyday, I was there to witness it. He liked to drink beer but I never seen him "high" on pills and trust me, I know a pill head when I see one. Sheena Little is also not a pill head.. we all pick our poisons from time to time.. maybe its alcohol, maybe its weed, maybe its a xanax or a pain pill to take the edge off. Either way, it doesnt mean we deserve to die for living our life. Theres no way he could have been a pill head and got up and went to work everyday, on time, etc. Sheena Little has been through hell.. the poor girl lost her daddy now shes lost her boyfriend. Give her a break. I dont see how shes not doped up on xanax 24 hours a day.. if I lost my husband, Id have to get up for my kids but Sheena doesnt have kids.. shes got to weather this storm alone. Screw you all, get a life. Turn to the Lord and pray that he fixes your heart that is so obviously bitter.
Evidently you don't know a pill head when you see one ...guess what one is doing your hair
nice of you

Whitesburg, KY

#58 Jan 23, 2013
Xenochrist wrote:
<quoted text>. Do you know how to get hold of his mom I have a guitar that belonged to him I would like her to have maybe a good memory in this bad time
Do you have facebook? Jennifer would appreciate this I know. If you do not have facebook, please leave a way for us to reach you. Maybe an email address. I'm sure her number is in the phone book too. I can't remember who's name it was under. Chris or Jennifer Lawson.... it may even have been in Eric's name at one time.
Thank you
Lil Miss

Hindman, KY

#59 Jan 23, 2013
moveonalong wrote:
just another pill head, sad but this is the life they picked, they know it could end this way or overdosing
Really I dont understand you people... There are family members hurting sooo bad right now and you have no heart. Everyone here in eastern Ky has been affected by the drug epidemic one way or another. If this was your brother or uncle would you talk about them the same way? I didnt know eric personally but I do know family. His life is over now and these family members have to endure this life without their son, cousin, boyfriend, etc... You my friend are the scum of the earth!
mama

Hindman, KY

#60 Jan 23, 2013
People are on here to vent and if people don't like it stay off of it......just saying!
saddened

United States

#61 Jan 24, 2013
no matter who or what someone was in your eyes its just sad that no one has compassion or respect for the dead like they use to, I'm sure every time you make the comments you do that make you feel good that you spoke what you think everyone else is thinking but wont say or whatever your excuse is for doing such childish and disrespectful things you do you are really making your momma proud. These ppl no matter what they do in their private life deserves respect during this time as do anyone else going threw the loss of a loved one. where has humanity gone. You may want to vent and thats fine but do it somewhere else where the families aren't gonna have to hear about it because even if they dont look because they know what small minded ppl are in Knott Co they are going to hear about it. One day your comment will come flooding back to you and its going to be at one of your lowest points in your life when it does cause believe me you reap what you sew my dear and one day if will be your loved one someone like me will be defending to someone like you
durr

Emmalena, KY

#62 Jan 24, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Really both of them have been on dope since high school and jill loved to shoot up drugs needle freak but eric also would lie cheat and STEAL you blind to get his fix "really" is crazy if they think he was not a pill head just because he work really both of was pill heads that the reason they was together
I have it on good authority that he passed at least two company drug tests as recently as a few months ago. So suck on that.
mug

Whitesburg, KY

#63 Jan 24, 2013
where do you look up the mug shots from the kentucky river regional jail?
can someone please link it????
durr

Pikeville, KY

#64 Jan 24, 2013
Anyone can pass a drug test and be dirty they do it all the time ....any miner can tell you many ways to pass drug test..get real they sell shampoo drinks packing piss..come on passing drug test means nothing this day only blood you can't fool
broken hearted

Hindman, KY

#66 Jan 24, 2013
moveonalong wrote:
just another pill head, sad but this is the life they picked, they know it could end this way or overdosing
GO TO HELL!Eric had been living a sober life for YEARS! It kill me, when people get on here a spout their mouths about stuff they know nothing about. I guarrantee your words come back to bite you in the ass thru some family member. Please remember you said these words. If I knew who you were, I would be there to remind you when something happens to someone you love.
Itsybitsyspiders momma

Clayhole, KY

#67 Jan 24, 2013
People if you have nothing to say to this grieving family but some kind of negative remark then please say nothing. Eric was loved by many & no matter what might have been you have no business getting on here bashing him & his family. Remember this could be you in this situation & how would you feel if someone was putting a member of your family down. We need to pray for God to give this mother comfort as well as all the family. Please stop all these negative comments. R.i.P. Eric
there

Hindman, KY

#68 Jan 25, 2013
This poor boy murdered by some idiot and all you all can do is get on here and talk about his girlfriend,family and him,you should be ashamed!He is dead now,and the only thing that you should be saying at this point is nothing!Respect the living and the dead!If you want to b*tch about someone,B*tch about his murderer and what a low like piece of sh8t he is.Let this family bury his past with him and grieve!SO if it a subject you want he goes I hope Jerry Combs gets the death penalty.I hope they hang him from a tree in the head of a holler and I hope he suffers just like this poor family has had to suffer.No matter what the situation NO one deserves to get murdered over anything!
former resident

Corbin, KY

#69 Jan 25, 2013
Why did he kill him ?? I mean obviously they were having some kind of issues wih one another.
lol

Ermine, KY

#70 Jan 25, 2013
former resident wrote:
Why did he kill him ?? I mean obviously they were having some kind of issues wih one another.
That is odd, they have been best friends sense the school days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rotten teeth is Kayla 8 hr Fish eyes 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,533
Board of Education Mon kccparent 2
Michelle Tibbs Mon Needymoore 7
funeral homes Mon Donald 2
"The Boogyman" Rocky Wicker Jr parole hearing Sun shamey-shame 8
Michelle Tibbs (Feb '10) Sun Needymoore 16

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages