ANNA MULLINS-Lotts Creek Burial?

Posted in the Hindman Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
I know

Hazard, KY

#1 Jul 11, 2011
I think it's a shame this family can't even bury their loved one bc of their neighbor causing trouble over the land!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
An Even Worse Shame

Virgie, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2011
An even worse shame would be to bury a loved one on someone elses' property, and then have to spend even more money, to have them exhumed and moved to another location, for their final resting place.

If they do not own the land, their loved one should not be buried there. It is a huge imposition and illegal, to bury a person on property that belongs to someone else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I know

Hazard, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2011
The neighbor doesn't own the land, she's greedy. She thinks/acts like she's full-blooded indian, and so goes around pretending to put curses on ppl (I talked to the family, they told me this). She's off in the head, if you ask me. The neighbor has always been selfish, bossy, and greedy...if she can't have it, she makes trouble for others. What would be funny is if one of those spirits she supposedly tries to curse others with would haunt her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ROFL

London, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2011
I know wrote:
The neighbor doesn't own the land, she's greedy. She thinks/acts like she's full-blooded indian, and so goes around pretending to put curses on ppl (I talked to the family, they told me this). She's off in the head, if you ask me. The neighbor has always been selfish, bossy, and greedy...if she can't have it, she makes trouble for others. What would be funny is if one of those spirits she supposedly tries to curse others with would haunt her.
Full blooded Indians put curses on people? That has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard of. Anyone with knowledge of American Indians know they don't do "curses". People actually fall for this? Why hasn't someone had this woman locked up?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I know

Hazard, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2011
ROFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Full blooded Indians put curses on people? That has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard of. Anyone with knowledge of American Indians know they don't do "curses". People actually fall for this? Why hasn't someone had this woman locked up?
EXACTLY...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sherry

Vicco, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2011
obviously u don't know her she is a great person her family has owned this land 4 a hundred years, her great grandparents her grandparents then her father and now her and eventually her kids, her neighbors tried to move n on her property thinking she was a push over. boy were they wrong they have surveyed the land the judge even ruled that her deed is correct the problem is druggies think they can steal and get something 4 free some people won't roll over and be pushed around by over bearing ignorance well its won't work with her they might as well go to their other neighbor and try to take theirs. as 4 bad mouthing native americans how dare u who r u people to questions someones heritage my best advise 4 u is 2 go back to school and learn some history or anything 4 that matter get a clue about them b4 u start putting ur 2 cents n u should never attack a spiritual leader is ur first clue

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
btw

Vicco, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2011
she is a kelly hence thats where kelly fork got its name from her family

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fact and Truth

Virgie, KY

#8 Jul 12, 2011
I'm shocked by what I'm reading here. I Do know this woman. And I also know the FACTS, unlike some of the posters here.

This woman is the True & Legal owner of her property, and that includes the spot where these people want to put their loved one.

In the past someone else tried to take her property. It went all the way to the Appelate Court for the State of Kentucky. I know, I was a part of that case. The Panel of Judges for the Appelate Court all ruled Unanimously in favor of this woman. They also finalized their decision, stating that the ownership of this property WOULD NEVER be revisited again. They have ruled, that she is forever the true and lawful owner. We all got a copy of that ruling. That is a FACT. Don't believe me ? No problem, it is a matter of court record, check for yourself.

This woman is an Indigenous Woman, yes she is Native American. She does spend time on the Reservations, and is well respected and highly thought of in Native Communities. She does practice the Traditional Native Spiritual Ways and is an active part in the Oldest Traditional Native Ceremonies. Her People are listed on the Rolls and are written about into history. This is a FACT.

She would NEVER say that she has placed a curse on anyone. She understands the Traditional Spiritual Ways, and practices them herself. She would never consider such a thing, knowing that to mess with the Spiritual Realm, is to bring bad things upon yourself. To those who wish to attack this Womans Spirituality, take the time to consider what you are doing. Only bad can come Spiritually from attacking a Native Spiritual Person.

After reading these things, I've done some checking. This woman that you people are bashing has Court Judgements against these people, and guess what!!! The Judgements state that she is the rightful and legal owner. The Judgement states these people have WRONGFULLY REPRESENTED to the Community that they are the rightful owners of the property. And it states that these people are FOREVER BARRED from claiming any portion of this womans property. Don't believe me? It's a matter of Court Record. Check for yourself.

SO NOW...who should be locked up?

People, take the time to find out the FACTS before you feed into lies. It appears that some people are trying to gain sympathy and support through a death, to continue to try to take property that simply does not belong to them. How terrible is that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Question

London, KY

#9 Jul 12, 2011
sherry wrote:
obviously u don't know her she is a great person her family has owned this land 4 a hundred years, her great grandparents her grandparents then her father and now her and eventually her kids, her neighbors tried to move n on her property thinking she was a push over. boy were they wrong they have surveyed the land the judge even ruled that her deed is correct the problem is druggies think they can steal and get something 4 free some people won't roll over and be pushed around by over bearing ignorance well its won't work with her they might as well go to their other neighbor and try to take theirs. as 4 bad mouthing native americans how dare u who r u people to questions someones heritage my best advise 4 u is 2 go back to school and learn some history or anything 4 that matter get a clue about them b4 u start putting ur 2 cents n u should never attack a spiritual leader is ur first clue
If you are referring to my post, I did not question anyones heritage. I don't need to question anyones heritage especially the Native American heritage. I myself am full blooded Cherokee. I was raised with the Cherokee traditions. I have no need to go to school to learn of my heritage. In all of my years with my family, including my parents, grand parents and even great grand parents, never, have I known any of them or my friends for that matter, to cast curses on anyone. I also know many Native American spiritual leaders who would be shocked or amused perhaps to know someone, if anyone were saying they were putting curses on people.

As for putting my two cents in. I don't know the woman you people keep referring to nor do I have the desire to. However, when someone posts anything on Topix it is there for anyone to put their two cents in on the topic posted.
I know

Virgie, KY

#10 Jul 12, 2011
Fact and Truth wrote:
I'm shocked by what I'm reading here. I Do know this woman. And I also know the FACTS, unlike some of the posters here.
This woman is the True & Legal owner of her property, and that includes the spot where these people want to put their loved one.
In the past someone else tried to take her property. It went all the way to the Appelate Court for the State of Kentucky. I know, I was a part of that case. The Panel of Judges for the Appelate Court all ruled Unanimously in favor of this woman. They also finalized their decision, stating that the ownership of this property WOULD NEVER be revisited again. They have ruled, that she is forever the true and lawful owner. We all got a copy of that ruling. That is a FACT. Don't believe me ? No problem, it is a matter of court record, check for yourself.
This woman is an Indigenous Woman, yes she is Native American. She does spend time on the Reservations, and is well respected and highly thought of in Native Communities. She does practice the Traditional Native Spiritual Ways and is an active part in the Oldest Traditional Native Ceremonies. Her People are listed on the Rolls and are written about into history. This is a FACT.
She would NEVER say that she has placed a curse on anyone. She understands the Traditional Spiritual Ways, and practices them herself. She would never consider such a thing, knowing that to mess with the Spiritual Realm, is to bring bad things upon yourself. To those who wish to attack this Womans Spirituality, take the time to consider what you are doing. Only bad can come Spiritually from attacking a Native Spiritual Person.
After reading these things, I've done some checking. This woman that you people are bashing has Court Judgements against these people, and guess what!!! The Judgements state that she is the rightful and legal owner. The Judgement states these people have WRONGFULLY REPRESENTED to the Community that they are the rightful owners of the property. And it states that these people are FOREVER BARRED from claiming any portion of this womans property. Don't believe me? It's a matter of Court Record. Check for yourself.
SO NOW...who should be locked up?
People, take the time to find out the FACTS before you feed into lies. It appears that some people are trying to gain sympathy and support through a death, to continue to try to take property that simply does not belong to them. How terrible is that.
With this said, and I don't believe all of this bc I know how her attitude has been toward ppl in the past, why not give someone 6 feet with which to bury a loved one? BTW...if she's had so much trouble with them trying to take her land in the past, I would think she'd have them driven off of it by now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just Wondering ---

Virgie, KY

#11 Jul 12, 2011
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
With this said, and I don't believe all of this bc I know how her attitude has been toward ppl in the past, why not give someone 6 feet with which to bury a loved one? BTW...if she's had so much trouble with them trying to take her land in the past, I would think she'd have them driven off of it by now.
You've got to be kidding!!! Like the family is NEVER gonna want anybody buried beside that grave. A person they love buried forever by there self. Sounds to me like someone wants to get a foothold for a graveyard on that ladys property. She'd have to be crazy to consider that. Geez, Get Real.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
We Know

Virgie, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2011
Well I can tell "I know" and anyone else that wants to know that the Woman they are speaking of does own the property. I'm not a young person and I knew the Womans family well. I remember her Grandparents very well. I used to walk an old road that is up on the mountainside probably 80 feet or more above where they are wanting to put their "loved one". That old road belonged to this Womans Grandparents. And now belongs to this Woman. The other peoples land is above that old road. The woman knows where her land is, sounds like the others need to mind their own business and move off of her place and leave her alone.

The people that are wanting to put their loved one there are just trying to push her like they always have. And I can't believe thet They are using their "loved ones" death to again try to hold up and keep property that doesn't belong to them. How low can you get. These people have a history of being trouble and they are pushy.

If this Woman needs us, we willbe there for her. It just aint right. They've done enough to her already and it would take a whole page to write what they have done to her and thats just the things I know. I'm sure theres more. That's why it's been so hard to get them off of the place. They need to get off her place and leave her alone. She dont bother anybody so long as they dont bother her. She is the sweetest person and its just awful what shes had to go through.

Those people need to quit and just put that grave in their own land. They re just using that grave to try to keep her property and that is as low as you can get. They should be ashamed of theirselves. Im gonna get hold of the Woman and let her know well be there if she needs us. This is stupid.

Why in the world would anyone think that the Woman should give them a place for a grave, they have there own land.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Question

London, KY

#13 Jul 13, 2011
Who are they trying to bury?
Answer

Virgie, KY

#14 Jul 13, 2011
Question wrote:
Who are they trying to bury?
The answer is the title.
Answer

Virgie, KY

#15 Jul 13, 2011
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to my post, I did not question anyones heritage. I don't need to question anyones heritage especially the Native American heritage. I myself am full blooded Cherokee. I was raised with the Cherokee traditions. I have no need to go to school to learn of my heritage. In all of my years with my family, including my parents, grand parents and even great grand parents, never, have I known any of them or my friends for that matter, to cast curses on anyone. I also know many Native American spiritual leaders who would be shocked or amused perhaps to know someone, if anyone were saying they were putting curses on people.
As for putting my two cents in. I don't know the woman you people keep referring to nor do I have the desire to. However, when someone posts anything on Topix it is there for anyone to put their two cents in on the topic posted.
I think that post was meant for 'I know', if you look further up and not you.
Answer

Virgie, KY

#16 Jul 13, 2011
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe meant for ROLF
sherry

Hazard, KY

#17 Jul 13, 2011
Yeah my response is to u I know if u were a native American u would not b on here claiming rediculous things and spouting horrible things about another individual that u don't even know that's definately not their tradition so who really pretending here I mean my goodness what's wrong with u ppl u shouldn't even put ur 2 cents n if that's all u have sorry 4 the lady that her family is so spiteful that they would even start this again after the neighbor spent a countless amount of money and time to stop them from moving n on her in the first place yeah u do need school and probably much more after the way u speak on topix of all places come on u show a tremendous amount of intelligence I did put my name bc I speak the truth how bout u
Question wrote:
<quoted text>If you are referring to my post, I did not question anyones heritage. I don't need to question anyones heritage especially the Native American heritage. I myself am full blooded Cherokee. I was raised with the Cherokee traditions. I have no need to go to school to learn of my heritage. In all of my years with my family, including my parents, grand parents and even great grand parents, never, have I known any of them or my friends for that matter, to cast curses on anyone. I also know many Native American spiritual leaders who would be shocked or amused perhaps to know someone, if anyone were saying they were putting curses on people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sherry

Hazard, KY

#18 Jul 13, 2011
Well really any of u that r ?ing her heritage get a life ppl

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ms fred

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Jul 13, 2011
Pill heads don't have a right to be buried on some one else property if it was a good person she would not have problem with it she overdosed that why she died , would u want someone to shot your dog and hold a gun on your child no u would not .they have done nothing but take advantage of her and torment her the day that she inherited her land so leave her alone yes she is and Indian she helps her tribe she sends them clothing and other things if u want to dog someone dog the pill heads that overdose on pill an die and sell pills to kids

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the ice troll

Virgie, KY

#20 Jul 13, 2011
would you like some ice with that burn?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Vernon 135,198
Kim King's TN vacation 19 min lady 6
ricky fair 22 min good ol girl 31
cost of internet 4 hr pinetop boy 2
Taylor Made Signs 8 hr nobody 9
Twyla Patrick Moberly Mon Deb 9
Kelly Hollan: What Happened? (Sep '09) Mon upstanding citizen 466
Hindman Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance