Who's sanging at the horse festival in Knott

Posted in the Hindman Forum

Ape

Lost Creek, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2012
I heard that it might be:

Peter Drag and his two swingers

or

Mary Palm and her five ho's

or

Peter Wiener and the cans

or

Craven Moorhead and the nuts
yupppp

Hindman, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2012
what a dumb ass do u need 20 dollars so u can go to the ride did u spend all your money on dope it sound like u r f up.just stop at the gate and tell them u r the dumb ass on topix and they will let u in free.
Yea

Hindman, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Ape wrote:
I heard that it might be:
Peter Drag and his two swingers
or
Mary Palm and her five ho's
or
Peter Wiener and the cans
or
Craven Moorhead and the nuts
I find it amazing that anyone who has ever gone to the trail ride has had nothing but good things to say about it, and people who have never even been in that part of the county before always says stupid sh!t like this.

“They terk urrr jerbs”

Since: Feb 12

hillbilly hell( the hollers)

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Who's sanging? Bwahahahahahahahahaaa
kit-kat

Hindman, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2012
omg i was at the trail ride last night the music sucked i hope it is better tonight u know its no much diff then the gingerbread festival drunks, and dope heads all over the place the law doing nothing oh well thats knott co
Hillary

Hindman, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2012
kit-kat wrote:
omg i was at the trail ride last night the music sucked i hope it is better tonight u know its no much diff then the gingerbread festival drunks, and dope heads all over the place the law doing nothing oh well thats knott co
you seem to like them drunks and dope heads.you keep going back.don't you just love knott co.
Cow Benis

Hindman, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Pig Benis wrote:
Who's sanging? Bwahahahahahahahahaaa
can you sing a few more bars pig benis?sounds like might be a good song.
kit-kat

Hindman, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2012
hillary not that it is any of your bussiness i dont like drinking or drugs i spend my money on better things i guess u did not go to the ride let me guess u dont work or $20 is a pill for u
Yea

Hindman, KY

#9 Oct 6, 2012
kit-kat wrote:
omg i was at the trail ride last night the music sucked i hope it is better tonight u know its no much diff then the gingerbread festival drunks, and dope heads all over the place the law doing nothing oh well thats knott co
Apparently you and I were at different events.
kit-kat

Hindman, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2012
yea: i was at the trail ride 2012 apparently u was not there. the people in front of me where so mess up and the law walked right in front of them looked and walked on by so i moved 30 ft same thing so u must be blind or just dont care. friday was so bad why waste my saturday i went to the apple festival by far the best festival around lots of crafts. so the trail ride was a waste of time and MONEY
Hillary

Hindman, KY

#11 Oct 7, 2012
kit-kat wrote:
hillary not that it is any of your bussiness i dont like drinking or drugs i spend my money on better things i guess u did not go to the ride let me guess u dont work or $20 is a pill for u
i know that when you go to a place like that there is a bunch of drunks.i don't like to be around a bunch of drunks and i don't like horses.so i didn't go and i don't have anything to complain about.
yeah

Virgie, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2012
kit-kat wrote:
omg i was at the trail ride last night the music sucked i hope it is better tonight u know its no much diff then the gingerbread festival drunks, and dope heads all over the place the law doing nothing oh well thats knott co
I don't know where you were, but the music was awesome all of the bands did very well.
red bull

Hindman, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2012
u must had been one of the drunks because the music sucked friday nite saturday i dont know
yeah

Virgie, KY

#14 Oct 12, 2012
red bull wrote:
u must had been one of the drunks because the music sucked friday nite saturday i dont know
I don't drink therefore I have never been drunk.
Horse turd

Lost Creek, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2012
The band was Stanky Fangers
Horse Turd

Lost Creek, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2012
It could have been Crakrim and the Plugs.
Horse Turd

Lost Creek, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2012
yupppp wrote:
what a dumb ass do u need 20 dollars so u can go to the ride did u spend all your money on dope it sound like u r f up.just stop at the gate and tell them u r the dumb ass on topix and they will let u in free.
You sound like county employee.
Horse Turd

Lost Creek, KY

#18 Oct 13, 2012
I KNOW WHO IT WAS! IT WAS "KY JELLY AND THE JAIL HOUSE POKERS".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min DITCH MITCH 4,733
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min No Surprize 153,321
All Men's Drug Rehab Center 2 hr Pill Popper 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Yiago 131,016
Nick Campbell 3 hr Lazy 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Anne52 81,634
Fidgit 8 hr lowman 9
•••
Hindman Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hindman Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hindman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hindman
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••