So What Does Everyone Think About Nat...

So What Does Everyone Think About Natasha Short???

Posted in the Hindman Forum

uKnOw

Virgie, KY

#1 Jan 4, 2012
I think that she's nasty??
uKnOw

Virgie, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2012
ewww whenever u go down on her she smells so rottedd
uKnOw

Virgie, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2012
I cant believe thats shes pregnant i believe that its all a big lie cause thats all the girls good for is telling lies shes the lieings bit** that i have ever met and even if she is its by someone else cause it cant be Brents!! Cause he was always with me when he was suppose to be at his sisters house and his mamaws so go find someone else to blow or give your nastyass too
uKnOw

Virgie, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2012
also can u believe that after Brent came back to where he was suppose to be that she ran and started talking to someone else and trying to pawn the baby off on the other guy that she barely even knew also can u believe that she was pregnant by someone else and talking to another man lmao what a F***ing joke she is dont worry we all know how u are
omg

Virgie, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2012
leave her alone. she's s nice girl.
WOW

Virgie, KY

#6 Jan 10, 2012
This is so freaking ridiculous why dont u all get a life and leave everyone else alone.. I LOVE U NATASHA SHORT your such an awesome person..F**k U all and get an FU**ing life!! U all r just jealous!!
natasha short

Virgie, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2012
i but my real name on here can u i think whoever wrote this stuff about me can go to hell and it is brents baby.. but he will never see it and i know who wrote this about me u B**** and i will not always be pregant and then what are u going to do hide from me... i bet u will.... cause u can not say this to my face can u... so talk all u want cause it dont bother me at all cause i love my life and i get what i want...
Good friend

Montclair, NJ

#8 Mar 25, 2013
She is a good girl sweet girl dont do drugs whatever wjore wrote this about her can go f***herself
wondering

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Of this is the same natasha short lives in beaver a very nice girl and sweet dont sleep around lile these other girls and I never even heard of her doing drugs I bet who ever wrote this stuff is a drug out hoe
What

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
Is she really pregnant again.....she doesn't even care about the one she has. OMG this is bad
hateful

United States

#11 Mar 26, 2013
How do you know ahe dont areyou with her everyday you dont know shit she loves her son I know I am family
Iiiii

Martin, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2013
hateful wrote:
How do you know ahe dont areyou with her everyday you dont know shit she loves her son I know I am family
. Hateful....does she love her son now??? Didn't she just give him up and sign her rights away to her mom or brother
hateful

Montclair, NJ

#13 Apr 10, 2013
She had, to if u must know cause of the social workers u dumb a** get a life u back woods people
Iiiii

Martin, KY

#14 Apr 10, 2013
hateful wrote:
She had, to if u must know cause of the social workers u dumb a** get a life u back woods people
Why she wouldn't do what they wanted her to do for her son that's NO mother that's a dumb a$$ sorry piece is $hit your kids come first
Iiiii

Martin, KY

#15 Apr 12, 2013
hateful wrote:
. Sounds like u r back woods if u think its ok to give ur child up because of omg the social workers are in my life hey I'll give my child up that will make them go away that's stupid
natasha

United States

#16 Apr 16, 2013
U people dont know nothing if u got something to say it to my face and plus my busines is my business so f*** you go worry about ur on life and you dont know the hole story and u never will
I love her

United States

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Sweet girl nice to everyone dont do drugs and sleep around so why talk about her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 164,651
Woman seeking woman for friendship. 17 hr Vixen 3
hindman moving towing & prostitution 20 hr Happy 2
Indian Bottom vs New Salem (Feb '12) 22 hr Terry 104
Tiffany Bentley Thu Risner 7
Chopmeat Did he Die?Anybody know? Jun 20 curious 5
Dustin Mullins Jun 20 Bigpeter 3

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages