hindman topix
-UNKNOWN-

United States

#1 May 20, 2009
who ever is over hindman topix should b prosicuted.. this is a bunch of bull shit!! all this shit is trouble makers!! this site should b deleted!!! 4 shore!!!!!!!!!!
The Silver Hammer

Chesterfield, MO

#2 May 20, 2009
Yeah, because speaking your mind in a public forum is against the law, right?

I'm the Silver Hammer, and I approve this message.
WELL KNOWN

Chesterfield, MO

#3 May 20, 2009
BLAHH!! BLAHH!! OVR TOPIX, BLAHH!! BLAH! PROSECUTED!! BLAHH !BLAH!!SHUT THE FU#K UP UNKNOWN MILLSTONE
nunya

Englewood, CO

#4 Apr 19, 2011
seriously i don't see how this sshhiitt is even legal.
nick

Ransom, KY

#5 Apr 19, 2011
it really isn't legal, but there really isn't much anyone can do about it either.
nunya

Virgie, KY

#6 May 2, 2011
find the owner of the site and destroy his life. lol. hahaha!
someone

Macon, GA

#7 Jul 31, 2011
i agree all the way this isnt nothing but a trouble sight and thats all it will be its doing nothing but causeing trouble between family and friends people should start a petition or something to get this sight removed
Joey

Lebanon, OH

#8 Jul 31, 2011
someone wrote:
i agree all the way this isnt nothing but a trouble sight and thats all it will be its doing nothing but causeing trouble between family and friends people should start a petition or something to get this sight removed
I agree, it can and does cause problems for some. The best thing to do is just stay away from it if it troubles you. I don't think there is anything legally that you can do. It is called freedom of speech, and every community has its own forum. So folks it is everywhere not just Hindman. I find that most people are adddicted and can't stay away, but do what is best for you and yours. Good luck!
Honey Pooh

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Aug 7, 2011
-UNKNOWN- wrote:
who ever is over hindman topix should b prosicuted.. this is a bunch of bull shit!! all this shit is trouble makers!! this site should b deleted!!! 4 shore!!!!!!!!!!
Hindman Topix is not bad at all compared to the trolls and troublemakers posting on some other town's Topix forums and polls. Heck, I have gotten such a good vibe about the people of Knott County after reading Hindman's Topix that I've been thinking about moving to Knott County. Seriously. It seems like a lot less drama and hateful people over there ( I'm from Pike County, by the way, and Pike County is oozing with drama and hateful, two-faced people, not to mention, doped-up drivers and thieves ). Well, I know every town has it's problems but Hindman seems pretty cool to me.
carrie

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Dec 13, 2013
Ya it is until yr on family tats you out like Amey Gibson on George bowling done me I took Armey to clay co with me the first night she met George she had sex with him they are on meth an making it she got her kid back from child protection after her had her took for over a year an didn't have to take no drug test her an George has hepatitis they called the cops on me coming back from clay co an I got took to jail Armey is a nasty whore hell sleeps with a man that old enough to be her dad for meth an George hell hes a child molester an she has him around her little girl they trade each other to people to get drugs they are straight up nasty
WHAT

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2013
carrie wrote:
Ya it is until yr on family tats you out like Amey Gibson on George bowling done me I took Armey to clay co with me the first night she met George she had sex with him they are on meth an making it she got her kid back from child protection after her had her took for over a year an didn't have to take no drug test her an George has hepatitis they called the cops on me coming back from clay co an I got took to jail Armey is a nasty whore hell sleeps with a man that old enough to be her dad for meth an George hell hes a child molester an she has him around her little girl they trade each other to people to get drugs they are straight up nasty
This makes no sense whatsoever!!! Are you high on something or just that literate?
Yeah

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2013
carrie wrote:
Ya it is until yr on family tats you out like Amey Gibson on George bowling done me I took Armey to clay co with me the first night she met George she had sex with him they are on meth an making it she got her kid back from child protection after her had her took for over a year an didn't have to take no drug test her an George has hepatitis they called the cops on me coming back from clay co an I got took to jail Armey is a nasty whore hell sleeps with a man that old enough to be her dad for meth an George hell hes a child molester an she has him around her little girl they trade each other to people to get drugs they are straight up nasty
Bing Dictionary
lit·er·ate
[ líttərət ]

1.able to read and write: having the ability to read and write
2.knowledgeable: having a good understanding of a particular subject
3.well-educated and well-read: well-educated and cultured, especially with respect to literature or writing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y Ratliff 2 hr Concern 1
K. Pruitt 3 hr Mad babe 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr now 148,315
Josh Huff (Sep '11) 11 hr Punisher 7
commonwealth vs. sizemore, jerry 11 hr Punisher 3
Flowers For Memorial Day 17 hr Report Theft 1
Businesses not Paying for Garbage Service Tue Garbage 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages