tabitha miller
who knows

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2012
what does everyone think about the nasty ol girl?? shes a ol nasty meth head!
just sayin

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Well stevie ritchy didnt think so
doesnt matter

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Nov 5, 2012
well there is a differance between her and him hes put 15 pounds back on and looks good and aint doin it anymore and your still hungry b i t c h! why dont you take a look at what hes doing and try cleanin your self up ! you and your brothers! your all gonna die just from smokin drayno. is that the way you want your kids to member you?? now listen... i dont know who posted that but you leave my name and his name out of your mouth. i aint botherd you this whole time why would i now?
its me

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2012
i wish i could get ahold of her. i know her from around and i know shes a very easy piece of a@# i can get her all kinds of dope i know thats all it takes to get in those durty undeware. i dont care if shes passin around std's. im cool with that. we have a local health department... if anyone knows where shes been hidin let me know... ill hit her up for some of that nasty skanky butt!!
slim shady

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
well what a surprise.... i reckon she was with lee rose the other night and they got arested for meth or some thing like that. she is such a who@#!! she cant leave other peoples men alone. shes to ugly and eat up to find her own. she has to go after everyone elses!! girl why dont you get a life. pretty soon your not gonna be able to go out in public without gettin your stanky tail whipped by every woman you see!! hahahaaha
hahahah

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
oh look .. heres another post about that crack ho! this is hilarious !! your gettin pretty popular tab/.:) in case you dont know what in talkin bout.. your on another post .. lee rose??
discusted

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Dec 25, 2012
i hope she reads this...me along with 3 other girls are just waitin to catch you out! weather it be at a certain someones house or out in public when we get our hands on you ..youll never touch another womans man again! better watch your lil skinny methed out ass !!
dougs daddy

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2012
discusted wrote:
i hope she reads this...me along with 3 other girls are just waitin to catch you out! weather it be at a certain someones house or out in public when we get our hands on you ..youll never touch another womans man again! better watch your lil skinny methed out ass !!
if she's that nasty and sleeping with your man what does that say about your man come get a real man like doug risners daddy I know doug is a huge homo but that don't mean his daddy is mmmmmmmmhhhmmm
discusted

Whitesburg, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2012
really?? thats creepy.. and i seen u were posting on dougs post while ago?? i dont think this is dougs dad.. im sure he wouldnt be callin him a homo??your the same one that posted while ago about him bein a bad ass?? and it doesnt say much about my man.. hes not very good to me... but its my buisness to stay.
dougs dad

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2012
discusted wrote:
really?? thats creepy.. and i seen u were posting on dougs post while ago?? i dont think this is dougs dad.. im sure he wouldnt be callin him a homo??your the same one that posted while ago about him bein a bad ass?? and it doesnt say much about my man.. hes not very good to me... but its my buisness to stay.
sure I would he is a homo and this is dougs dad giggity giggity
ughhhh

Pippa Passes, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2013
discusted wrote:
You're a stupid a** bit*h.... takes 2 to tango darlin
discusted

Hindman, KY

#12 Jan 6, 2013
well the difference in tabitha and him are she new he had a woman ... she didnt care so that just means shes a meth whore! when one ran out ... she moved to the next and so on and so on.. she slept with a bunch of guys that were all frinds there was like 7 of them so whats that say about her!@ shes a nasty whore that would sleep with a 65 year old man as long as he had dope. that just shows what kind of girl she is . no respect for herself. it does take two to tango but your not sapposed to sleep with other womans men. im sure twyla , becky , jessica , and a few others. she better watch her back cause im sure one of them is child enough to catch her out and beat her so bad she will prolly turn gay cause she will be to afraid to sleep with another man again! the 80 pound weeklin wouldnt stand a chance!
just sayin

Hindman, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2013
you and your brothers are nasty as hell! i dont even want to be in the same room with yall.. im afraid ill catch what you all have ... do the public a favor stay in your house dont put us all at risk of being a HIV patiant!!
its me

Hindman, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2013
did yall hear what was goin on with tabbitha miller>?> a certain someone ..i wont say anynames.. caught her and her brother at her house. she was givin him a blow job!! wtf if that aint nasty i dont know what is.. thats pretty bad girl. he had something you wanted and you done what u had to do to get it lmao thats pretty sick sister!
A girl that knows her

Lexington, KY

#15 Aug 27, 2013
Why don't u just get off her ass and leave her family alone? While ur out bashing her for taking married men n shit y don't u stop cheating on ur own husbands and her ur own priorities straight. She is an amazing good hearted person and would do anything for anyone and as for being fat... A little curves are better than being an anorexic bitch starving herself. And this tabitha but I'll give u A hint my name begins with M n y'all can hate me cus I dc who likes or hates me. U guys are disgusting. Ain't this shit gettin old already? When is the gossip about she/he middle Skool shit gonna stop? I can't believe I moved to this hell hole town... Shit. If I knew this shit, I wouldn't have chose a different town. Anywhere but here!
jess

Hindman, KY

#16 Sep 2, 2013
wow! thats really all i have to say. whoever started this thank u for tryin to take up for me but there is no need in it. he was mine to begin with and always will be if i want him. this is high school $hit and i really dont want my name or his bashed on here just just leave me and him alone and leave tab alone to that was along time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Patriot 164,847
Knott Fiscal Court (Dec '16) 1 hr Carlos Owens 130
is benny combs still in buisness??? (Nov '10) 9 hr 12 inchet 112
Local Young Lizzies Tue Carr Fork 3
Lasylvia Ritchie (Apr '09) Tue Banana face 20
Carr Creek football team 87-88pictures Mon James Scott Amburgey 1
hindman moving towing & prostitution Jun 23 Happy 2

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages