Why do women fart during sex?

Posted in the Hindman Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TheDude

Hazard, KY

#1 May 6, 2010
why do women fart during sex??? its so gross! It ruins and kills the mood for me. wish i could just laff it off but cant. its a downer when she just poofs like that.
knottco

Hindman, KY

#2 May 6, 2010
Fart back. It works for me.
info

Pippa Passes, KY

#3 May 6, 2010
it's probally farts from the vagina from air.
so what

Hazard, KY

#4 May 6, 2010
thats digusted talking about that i am pretty sure u do something 2 when u are having sex
Heathen

Hindman, KY

#5 May 6, 2010
TheDude wrote:
why do women fart during sex??? its so gross! It ruins and kills the mood for me. wish i could just laff it off but cant. its a downer when she just poofs like that.
Stop sticking your nose in her as*. Thats a quick cure.
ADVERTIZE YOU MAN SIZE

Kimper, KY

#6 May 7, 2010
BECAUSE SOME WOMAN DO HAVE A TIGHT PUSS-, AND MOST MEN (PROBABLY YOU TOO) HAVE A SMALL 2IN.,1IN. ROUND, THAT CAN;T FILL THE HOLE....DDDUUUUU! HAHAHA. TRY AN GET A PETER PUMP, VIAGRA, OR EXTENZE. TO MAKE LITTLE MAN STAND UP AND HOPEFULLY GROW AND INCH OR TO. THE ONLY THING YOU DID WAS ADVERTIZE YOUR SMALL DIC-. LIKE INFO EXPLAINED YOU'RE PUMPING AIR INTO HER AND LIKE ALL AIR DOES, IT HAS TO GO SOMEWHERE EXCEPT INSIDE. ARE MAYBE YOU GOT A WOMAN I JUST DONE BECAUSE MY 9 IN.,4IN. ROUND BAD BOY HAS BEEN NOTICED TO DO DAMAGE. IF YOU DID, GIVE HER ABOUT 3 WKS., AND THEN TAP DAT, IT MIGHT HAVE HEALED, BY DR.'S ORDER, OF BAD BOY.
MEME

Hazard, KY

#8 May 10, 2010
That means you are not good at what u are doing if a woman farts during sex ..it is her way of trying to make u sick so u will stop...Cuz u really suck at it...
big one

Albany, KY

#9 May 10, 2010
I make them sh 1t !
huhuhuh

Hazard, KY

#10 May 14, 2010
Wtf, They dont.Dumbasses.
FUBAR

Hindman, KY

#11 May 14, 2010
TheDude wrote:
why do women fart during sex??? its so gross! It ruins and kills the mood for me. wish i could just laff it off but cant. its a downer when she just poofs like that.
When your boyfriend cornh*les you, why do you fart? DUDE
6fart9

United States

#12 May 14, 2010
If a girl farts during sex that just means she's been eating eggs. Next time you get farted on just think to yourself, "At least I'm getting laid who cares if this woman has three teeth, a hairy beaver, and just about sh1t all over me."
Yaker

Hindman, KY

#13 May 14, 2010
6fart9 wrote:
If a girl farts during sex that just means she's been eating eggs. Next time you get farted on just think to yourself, "At least I'm getting laid who cares if this woman has three teeth, a hairy beaver, and just about sh1t all over me."
That right, don't turn down a gift crack.
Jacko

Hindman, KY

#14 May 14, 2010
I know who TheDude is. I have heard he has no problem with her taking her dentures out and dropping them in a glass of water. He also don't mind her taking out that glass eye. Its a real turn on for him when she takes that wig off her bald head. He even helps her take off her wooden leg before sex. He doesn't mind that someone beat the sh*t out of her with ugly stick when she was born. BUT FARTS are not accepted.
Jacko

Hindman, KY

#15 May 14, 2010
If you marry this women you are bashing I hope she has PMS. If she does I will send her a set of kitchen knives. Hey DUDE, do you treat your Pa the same way when he farts on you?
Jacko

Hindman, KY

#16 May 14, 2010
big one wrote:
I make them sh 1t !
That's why I keep waterproof seat covers in my car. If any of you want to know who I am. I will be the one driving a red mustang with a brown blotch on the front hood.
Raccine

Hindman, KY

#17 May 14, 2010
TheDude wrote:
why do women fart during sex??? its so gross! It ruins and kills the mood for me. wish i could just laff it off but cant. its a downer when she just poofs like that.
If you can't hump with the hound dogs, keep your sorry s*s on the porch. I bet you couldn't make a cat grunt.
debby

Dallas, TX

#18 May 14, 2010
i find you repulsive but pity your ignornce so i will inform you. the movement of the intestine (sex causing the movement) results in pockets of gas being discharged. it is less in the male b/c his intestine is not in proximity to his organ of reproduction unless he is what they call on the low down.
Lmao

Hazard, KY

#19 May 14, 2010
i kno some ppl that got shit on
and didnt know it and smeared it
all over his arm...kinda nasty
Looking for you

Hindman, KY

#20 May 15, 2010
ADVERTIZE YOU MAN SIZE wrote:
BECAUSE SOME WOMAN DO HAVE A TIGHT PUSS-, AND MOST MEN (PROBABLY YOU TOO) HAVE A SMALL 2IN.,1IN. ROUND, THAT CAN;T FILL THE HOLE....DDDUUUUU! HAHAHA. TRY AN GET A PETER PUMP, VIAGRA, OR EXTENZE. TO MAKE LITTLE MAN STAND UP AND HOPEFULLY GROW AND INCH OR TO. THE ONLY THING YOU DID WAS ADVERTIZE YOUR SMALL DIC-. LIKE INFO EXPLAINED YOU'RE PUMPING AIR INTO HER AND LIKE ALL AIR DOES, IT HAS TO GO SOMEWHERE EXCEPT INSIDE. ARE MAYBE YOU GOT A WOMAN I JUST DONE BECAUSE MY 9 IN.,4IN. ROUND BAD BOY HAS BEEN NOTICED TO DO DAMAGE. IF YOU DID, GIVE HER ABOUT 3 WKS., AND THEN TAP DAT, IT MIGHT HAVE HEALED, BY DR.'S ORDER, OF BAD BOY.
Hahahah maybe I need to get up with you then ummm hummm maybe you could actually do a girl some good instead of these dudes with like 3 in. di<ks that they cant move anyways lol
LMAO

Hazard, KY

#21 May 15, 2010
ADVERTIZE YOU MAN SIZE wrote:
BECAUSE SOME WOMAN DO HAVE A TIGHT PUSS-, AND MOST MEN (PROBABLY YOU TOO) HAVE A SMALL 2IN.,1IN. ROUND, THAT CAN;T FILL THE HOLE....DDDUUUUU! HAHAHA. TRY AN GET A PETER PUMP, VIAGRA, OR EXTENZE. TO MAKE LITTLE MAN STAND UP AND HOPEFULLY GROW AND INCH OR TO. THE ONLY THING YOU DID WAS ADVERTIZE YOUR SMALL DIC-. LIKE INFO EXPLAINED YOU'RE PUMPING AIR INTO HER AND LIKE ALL AIR DOES, IT HAS TO GO SOMEWHERE EXCEPT INSIDE. ARE MAYBE YOU GOT A WOMAN I JUST DONE BECAUSE MY 9 IN.,4IN. ROUND BAD BOY HAS BEEN NOTICED TO DO DAMAGE. IF YOU DID, GIVE HER ABOUT 3 WKS., AND THEN TAP DAT, IT MIGHT HAVE HEALED, BY DR.'S ORDER, OF BAD BOY.
Man, if it's only four inches round that would only give you about an inch and a qurater in thickness. Can you say? Pencil dick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa( Ritchie) Hall Slone 3 hr For a fact 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 131,393
Mayors race 15 hr Wondering 1
the nurse that works at knott nurse home. Mon lmfao 2
Mitch McCornhole Mon So right 2
Roger Combs and Darnel Slone Mon nobody 13
Reclaimed Strip Jobs (Aug '09) Sun Reclaimationworks 9
Hindman Dating
Find my Match

Hindman Jobs

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hindman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hindman

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]