meth lab in owens branch

Posted in the Hindman Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned neighbor

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2012
they are a meth lab at tiny halls house at owens branch, funny thing nothing is never done about him, come on hindman cops look closer
squeally

Hindman, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2012
concerned neighbor wrote:
they are a meth lab at tiny halls house at owens branch, funny thing nothing is never done about him, come on hindman cops look closer
How do you know? Can you smell it? Does it smell like acetone or ammonia? Been smelling it in my neighborhood every month at the same time. They moved out and I haven't noticed it since. I'll notice this month.
Smelled like ammonia.........then nail polish remover. Sickingly sweet chemcical smell. I'm reporting it next time.
Lynard

Hindman, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Fed up

Wooton, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Good luck with that.your wasting your time asking the sheriff or the city police to do anything.its funny how that everyone knows who is dealing drugs but the law can't seem to be able to find the drug dealers.i guess its to much trouble to actually arrest a dealer.
concerned neighbor

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Sep 27, 2012
lynard that smell aint whiskey bottles and new cars , it smells like anomonia that is in hair perms, nail polish and its a smell you cant pass up without noticing
just saying

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Sep 27, 2012
its a smell of a pack of cheese, why dont people just let people do there thing, its nobody fault but the ones who is shuting pain clinics down, who agrees with me would you rather have a pill head in your holler or a meth head, people that takes pills 5/10 will rob you but a meth head will still in front of you, its gona be bad wait and see, i,m scared to leave my house by its self cuase meth has hit knott county hard but they aint gona get caught cuase from what i have heard you can pack a lab in your pocket, something needs done bad i agree but how are we gona live day by day until they get caught,i have been robbed of everything i have cuase of the meth lab at tiny halls, they are more than one lab in there tyra ritchie the lezbian dick sucking whore is one of them, she is homeless becuase of meth im just saying it needs shut down bad you can catch them late at night and dont driv your car up there the only way is a stake out they have about 10 people watching for him, my son was arrested cuase tiny got him on meth
Jonny

Hindman, KY

#7 Sep 27, 2012
just saying he could have just said no.
MRS PRATT

Hindman, KY

#8 Sep 28, 2012
concerned neighbor wrote:
Maybe tammy bates is cooking again.
Get some knowledge

Hindman, KY

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Tiny didn't get anyone hooked on drugs. Each person has a choice in life about everything they do. Maybe if you would stop enabling your son and making excuses for him, he might grow up a little and decide to get off drugs himself. It might be hard for you to hear this but the truth hurts sometimes.
scott

Tulsa, OK

#10 Nov 3, 2012
aint that the truth
hoolio

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Nov 5, 2012
who all has been hangin up there smokin meth with tiny does anyone know? i dont want to say any names but i wanna know if a certain person has been up there in the last couple months
Ask

Hindman, KY

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Hoolio, why dont you just ask that person? In my personal experience, if you have to ask, you already know.
stupid

Hindman, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2012
azz
Tammie Bates

Whitesburg, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2012
The only reason you BIG MOUTH idiots run your mouth is because you can't sell your prescription pills for TOP DOLLAR in OWENS BRANCH as easy any more! Since you can't beat'em.... Become INCORPORATED! IF ONLY THE INDIANS GAVE THE PILGRAMS A DAM DONKEY INSTEAD OF TURKEY FOR THANKSGIVING......YOU'D ALL BE GETTING A PIECE OF ASS NEXT WEEK INSTEAD OF HAVING YOUR NOSE UP OTHER PEOPLES ASS!!! THE ONLY THING I'D LIKE TO COOK IS MY FIST TO YOUR HEADS AND WATCH THE SMOKE ROLL!
Tammie Bates

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Nov 19, 2012
P.S.
GETTING US OUT OF OWENS BRANCH
WILL REALLY MAKE KNOTT COUNTY SOoooooo
BOREING ......WHAT OR WHO WILL PATHETIC POOR LITTLE PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF TALK ABOUT FOR PAST TIME OR CAUSE TROUBLE FOR THEN?
SINCE YOU'RE SO WORRIED ABOUT US MAKE SURE TO
KEEP YOUR T.V. ON THE TOP STORY AT ALL TIMES!
WATCH CLOSELY AS WE PAT OUR ASS FOR YOU
TO KISS!!!!!!
Tammie Bates

Whitesburg, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Fed up wrote:
Good luck with that.your wasting your time asking the sheriff or the city police to do anything.its funny how that everyone knows who is dealing drugs but the law can't seem to be able to find the drug dealers.i guess its to much trouble to actually arrest a dealer.
DON'T YOU HATE THAT DALE RICHARDSON, DEAN CRAFT, AND JODI SIMMS IS WASTING YOUR TAX DOLLAR........WHY IT'S ASHAME!
jess

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Nov 19, 2012
i love you tammie bates!!..
Tammie Bates

Whitesburg, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2012
squeally wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Can you smell it? Does it smell like acetone or ammonia? Been smelling it in my neighborhood every month at the same time. They moved out and I haven't noticed it since. I'll notice this month.
Smelled like ammonia.........then nail polish remover. Sickingly sweet chemcical smell. I'm reporting it next time.
THIS IS UNREAL......I'M OLD SCHOOL I NVER DREAMED IF I HAD DOPE AND I WAS IN YOUR CAR AND WE GOT PULLED OVER TO DROP MY SHIT HOPING YOUD PULL MY SENTENCE OVER ME HAVING ANYTHING ILLEGAL!
JUST LIKE THIS IF YOU WANT TO TELL LIES OR THE F TRUTH ON ME ,TINY OR WHO EVER DO YOU NOT HAVE ENOUGH COMMON SENSE TO CONTACT POLICE OFFICES OR WHAT IS IT CALLED UNITE??
ITS OBVIOUSLY CLEAR THAT WHEN YOU WAS LITTLE AND YOUR MOM AND DAD TRIED TO CATCH A RAT IN A TRAP.....THEY DID NOT TELL YOU TO FEED IT CHEESE TO KILL THE RAT..... DID THEY?
ALL YOU HEARD WAS GET THE PHONE LETS TELL ON JOHNNY LOOK DID YOU SEE WHAT SISSY DID OOPS HE BROKE BESSIES BELL AND MAN DID U SEE HER NEW DRESS OH HELL YEA HE SURE DID KNOCK HER UP AND HE PAID FOR AN ABORTION THE PREACHERS !!!! YOU ALL SOUND LIKE YOU WERE THE INVENTOR OF METH OR YOU ARE STILL ON AN OLD TIME PARTY LINE . LIKE WTF? WTF? WTF AND WHO CARES WTF!!!! IM GOING BACK TO LYNRD SKYNRD ON THE POST YOU TUBE ...LOVE IT!
of no mister bill

Whitesburg, KY

#19 Nov 21, 2012
Tammie Bates wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T YOU HATE THAT DALE RICHARDSON, DEAN CRAFT, AND JODI SIMMS IS WASTING YOUR TAX DOLLAR........WHY IT'S ASHAME!
Tammie you better be short with words about the main laws. I thought they were the main three that arressted you and what you get them madder and you will never get to drive thru town without getting pulled over and took back to jail if you ever get out
Like yeah right

Whitesburg, KY

#20 Nov 22, 2012
MRS PRATT wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe tammy bates is cooking again.
bates i kno u couldnt cook meth then but can u now
did u get tired being ripped off so much that u decided to fix a batch yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr North Mountain 156,619
Need of some fun ladys 15 hr Big daddy 6
Pig in a poke 16 hr jimmy 17
rehab coming to knott co. (Nov '14) Fri CCRC 35
Bedbugs Dec 8 John 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 8 hot dog 755
http://tryvindale.com/Vg19mQ1u Dec 7 easy money 1

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages