bill fair is a rat
nozy

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2012
bill fair at handshoe apartments is rating on everybody in knott county. he does more pills than anybody else. he is just to old for this $hit . somebody needs to shut him up!!!! he is a old pervert an he spends his nights stalking his exwomen. beware of him!!!!
TFF

Clay City, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2012
I kind of like rats myself, that and when these druggies overdose and make the world a better place.
funnystuff

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2012
Sick freak too
Two By Fo

Clayhole, KY

#4 Mar 28, 2012
Sounds to me like a pill head personal problem.
WHMF's
smh
#5 Aug 21, 2012
that motherfuçker is a freak! creepy as§ old man, nasty, pervert, i could go on and on
lol

Hindman, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2012
TFF wrote:
I kind of like rats myself, that and when these druggies overdose and make the world a better place.
who ever said this is heartless.prick!
Buford

Hindman, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2012
Anyone who gets druggies off the street is ok by me.
Bronson

Pikeville, KY

#9 Aug 22, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>who ever said this is heartless.prick!
No, just tired of seeing lives destroyed thanks to drugs.
Neurotic

Hindman, KY

#10 Aug 22, 2012
Bronson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just tired of seeing lives destroyed thanks to drugs.
I couldn't agree more, the drug problem is pitiful, and all these druggies come on here and post who is rattin who out, like it's okay to do pills as long as ur not a rat, wtf lol, idiots, drugs are ILLEGAL, im sure most of u that get on here have a hard time understanding that because u think it's cool to snort pills up ur nose and share needles and get infected with everything under the sun, it's not cool, it's nasty as shit, everyone that does pills, 99% of the time, they look like homeless disease ridden nobodies, they all need to crawl back in a hole and die if u ask me, the world would be cleaner, safer, and a much better place..... And anyone who argues with that really needs to take a look around....
Hmmm

Ermine, KY

#11 Aug 22, 2012
Neurotic wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more, the drug problem is pitiful, and all these druggies come on here and post who is rattin who out, like it's okay to do pills as long as ur not a rat, wtf lol, idiots, drugs are ILLEGAL, im sure most of u that get on here have a hard time understanding that because u think it's cool to snort pills up ur nose and share needles and get infected with everything under the sun, it's not cool, it's nasty as shit, everyone that does pills, 99% of the time, they look like homeless disease ridden nobodies, they all need to crawl back in a hole and die if u ask me, the world would be cleaner, safer, and a much better place..... And anyone who argues with that really needs to take a look around....
I'm not sure if I feel more sorry for the druggies, or you? "crawl back in a hole and die"? Do you have a conscience? I guess everyone has a problem except you.

“The Bad Man Is Back Kiddies”

Since: Aug 11

A Town Near You

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if I feel more sorry for the druggies, or you? "crawl back in a hole and die"? Do you have a conscience? I guess everyone has a problem except you.
some people just dont feel sorry for other ppl who arent willing to help themself, much like me, maybe if they wouldnt steal to support their habbit, or spead it like its a friggin disease, or worse...spread actual disease, it wouldnt bother so many ppl, why take up for these worthless beings, maybe you're no better than they are...hmm...
Hmmm

Ermine, KY

#13 Aug 22, 2012
"these worthless beings". Jesus said, "I come not to save the righteous, but sinners." I am no better than they are. Are you?

“The Bad Man Is Back Kiddies”

Since: Aug 11

A Town Near You

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
"these worthless beings". Jesus said, "I come not to save the righteous, but sinners." I am no better than they are. Are you?
im not claiming to be better than anybody, however, i do have better habits...or hobbys,if u will...i dont go around stealing ppls things they they work hard for just to get my next fix...or spread disease around the county like its going out of style...i may not be a better being....but im better at being a human being...how about you?...or are you just one of "them"?

Hindman, KY

#15 Aug 23, 2012
E-rotic wrote:
<quoted text>
im not claiming to be better than anybody, however, i do have better habits...or hobbys,if u will...i dont go around stealing ppls things they they work hard for just to get my next fix...or spread disease around the county like its going out of style...i may not be a better being....but im better at being a human being...how about you?...or are you just one of "them"?
sounds like you are on drugs.you don't know what you are talking about.druggies have family that care abot them to and you say you wish they would crawl back in a hole and die.you should be ashamed of your self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min CriminalForever 156,438
sterrs fork 10 hr Yeah 7
Does anyone know Tracy Thornsberry??? (Aug '09) 17 hr Hahaha 6
Thornsberry girls 18 hr Hahaha 3
Anyone know Ruth Martin (Mar '09) Nov 28 William Martin Heir 2,414
Danny Jacobs (Jul '15) Nov 24 TAMMIE BATES 21
Need of some fun ladys Nov 22 Big daddy 3

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages