megan watson the one this with paul slone

Posted in the Hindman Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Hindman, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2010
is she still in jail....and what is she in jail for ?
telling

Hindman, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2010
i was told her and her brother thomas and his girlfriend frankie also her boyfriends brother josh stole 5000 dollars of home interiors off of a lady in carrie thats what i was told
telling

Hindman, KY

#3 Aug 31, 2010
has anyone eles heard this
slone

Hindman, KY

#4 Aug 31, 2010
i heard she was in jail for taking the goods also no lisence/insurace and warrents that were out on her i hope the woman gets her stuff all back that is a shame we go to work while ppl like this spots a steals
Just curious

Hindman, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2010
thought i seen her 2day. is she out?
mee

Hindman, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2010
no she isnt out yet....but thomas and his g/f and josh are...they are all nothing but drug heads and theifs that need to grow up and get a life
unknown

Hindman, KY

#7 Sep 3, 2010
Ok, Yea Megan is in Jail. Yes it was for theft. And the woman got everything of hers back. From what i heard frankie and thomas arent getting away with any thing. And all three of the others set and said josh had nothing to do with it. He was at pauls sitting on the couch. But it's really no-one else's bussniess. The police and court system is dealing with it.
please

Hindman, KY

#8 Sep 9, 2010
no the women did not get everthing back and see would not have a thing to worry about if the theifs would not have taken her stuff thomas needs to get a job and keep his girlfriend up hes getting to old to spot and steal for a living and josh is one of the biggest theifs i know he needs to get a job and keep his 2 kids up he doesnt care about them at all and his own family knows that and his new girlfriend dont have a clue what hes like hes a nothing and he is been trying to talk to other girls just ask heath
yourright

Hindman, KY

#9 Sep 9, 2010
please wrote:
no the women did not get everthing back and see would not have a thing to worry about if the theifs would not have taken her stuff thomas needs to get a job and keep his girlfriend up hes getting to old to spot and steal for a living and josh is one of the biggest theifs i know he needs to get a job and keep his 2 kids up he doesnt care about them at all and his own family knows that and his new girlfriend dont have a clue what hes like hes a nothing and he is been trying to talk to other girls just ask heath
so true ever word you wrote.
Josh Slone

Hindman, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2010
Ok first of all if anyone has anything to say to me you know where im at, Fuk everyone including Heath. I dont care what anyone has to say! And you have no right saying I dont love my girls because they are all i have in my life. And i wasnt in on everything w/ megan and them.........
what erver

Leburn, KY

#12 Sep 9, 2010
please wrote:
no the women did not get everthing back and see would not have a thing to worry about if the theifs would not have taken her stuff thomas needs to get a job and keep his girlfriend up hes getting to old to spot and steal for a living and josh is one of the biggest theifs i know he needs to get a job and keep his 2 kids up he doesnt care about them at all and his own family knows that and his new girlfriend dont have a clue what hes like hes a nothing and he is been trying to talk to other girls just ask heath
Ok first of all u saying stuff about josh needs to stop cause he has changed! he has straighted up ALOT! he is not on pills as bad anymore. every since he lost sonya that has changed his life completly! ya know me nd him was talking one night and he toldme that he could ever love nobody as much as sonya and also it is really hard 2 find a good girl these days! so now he actually found him one and he wants 2 treat her right thalike he did sonya!
and if sonya would ever have him back then i just about know she would b treated like a beauty queen!
u all r not the ones that has seen him set and cry over her and his girls, he knows he messed up! and as 4 his kids he does much, thoese kids r his world!
and yes he is trying 2 get a job soback the fuck off, don't b trashing him! people can change ya know! every time i see josh now he is not high and trust me i know if he is high or with him!
AND AS 4 THE HEATH DEAL josh was trying 2 show heath what kinda woman he had! and no he wasn't trying 2 date her ornothin like that he was just proving apoint 2 heath showing him he could get her phone number! but did he ever call? no he didn't cause he threw the number away after he showed heath!!!!!!
wanna know anything eles there trash talker just ask BITCH!!!
meand you

Hindman, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2010
Josh Slone wrote:
Ok first of all if anyone has anything to say to me you know where im at, Fuk everyone including Heath. I dont care what anyone has to say! And you have no in on everything w/ megan and them.........
i know more about you than i would like your a drugggggie and a theif get a life and take care of your 2 girls
meand you

Hindman, KY

#14 Sep 10, 2010
what erver wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok first of all u saying stuff about josh needs to stop cause he has changed! he has straighted up ALOT! he is not on pills as bad anymore. every since he lost sonya that has changed his life completly! ya know me nd him was talking one night and he toldme that he could ever love nobody as much as sonya and also it is really hard 2 find a good girl these days! so now he actually found him one and he wants 2 treat her right thalike he did sonya!
and if sonya would ever have him back then i just about know she would b treated like a beauty queen!
u all r not the ones that has seen him set and cry over her and his girls, he knows he messed up! and as 4 his kids he does much, thoese kids r his world!you dont know josh very well and yes he is trying 2 get a job soback the fuck off, don't b trashing him! people can change ya know! every time i see josh now he is not high and trust me i know if he is high or with him!
AND AS 4 THE HEATH DEAL josh was trying 2 show heath what kinda woman he had! and no he wasn't trying 2 date her ornothin like that he was just proving apoint 2 heath showing him he could get her phone number! but did he ever call? no he didn't cause he threw the number away after he showed heath!!!!!!
wanna know anything eles there trash talker just ask BITCH!!!
you dont know josh very well i see him and chad are out every weekend stealing copper from any mines than can heath was the one showed josh something right in the face go back to heaths again josh i cant wait for carla and her family to find you out
meandyou

Hindman, KY

#15 Sep 10, 2010
tell me 1 thing you have ever done for thoes 2little girl nothing your just a sperm doner and sonya you cheated on her you would leave and take the last dollar she had for drugs and the girls and her wouldnt have food she wouldnt have diapers for the girls who bought your little girls school cloths i heard her new man and his aunt had to becaues you were to low life to you want thoes girl to care anything about you you better get a job and o life stop the drugs and the theifing
Family of Josh

Hindman, KY

#16 Sep 10, 2010
Ok first off ME AND YOU, You need to back the fuck off and quit talking shit about josh. Yes he has done a lot in his past but like someone else said after he lost sonya and not being w/ those 2 girls everynight he's changed. I've seen him cry and cry. He loves them two girls more than anything in this world. And i know for a fact that he is getting a job. and another thing about heath, he's just as much as a druggie as josh was......... Yea heath sure did show josh something in the face uhh, a Pu$$y puch or a poohbear punch(off guard and threw a window or door), yea thats sure a man uhh.....Far as i know Heath is no longer considered family to me......Heath can suck balls....Everyone just needs to keep there fukin shit to their selves and off the internet, You gotta problem w/ him just say it to his face not threw the internet..............
me and you

Hindman, KY

#17 Sep 14, 2010
little girl you know what kind of person he is now what did he ever do for sonya or the girls nothing you better start worry about you man in stead of defending josh josh could tell you a few things about him if he would then i bet you would not be on her crying over josh
me and you

Hindman, KY

#18 Sep 14, 2010
i saw sonyas new man oh buy the way he was the one i saw pulling the money out of the wallet for the girls at the gingerbread not josh sonya said he didnt give them 1 dollar and as far as josh tell him to come over mousie way we would like to talk to him the right way like adult men no threat intended
beliver

Hindman, KY

#19 Sep 16, 2010
you are so right
zack slone

Pippa Passes, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2010
well you people just need to stay the hell out of it either way no matter what he has or does do and cocksucker you must not know him to goddamn well because now he's got a job and i bet he's making alot fucking more than you because he's making 26 and hour just starting outtt!waya think about that and more importantly he get's paid 20 cash everyday he goes for gas dumbass's and im with him 24/7 unless he's at work and he IS OFF DRUGS AND NOT NO DAMN THEIF!but either way i'd rather be a theif and a pill head than to hear people say your fucking pathetic for running your mouth on josh when you dont know ANYTHING AT ALL!and when you start making more than that just let me know because supposley you have nothing better to do but set on your ass,type with your finger's,and talk shit about everyone that you know nothing about but next time you say something mr. me and you make damn sure your right and not leaving anything out that we dont know because you know nothing at all and !THATS A FACT! SO JUST SAY HELL WITH THIS TOPIX SHIT AND LET IT GO BECAUSE IT'S CHILDISH AND STUPID AND JUST YOU IGNORANT.
me and me and me

Leburn, KY

#21 Nov 11, 2010
zack slone wrote:
well you people just need to stay the hell out of it either way no matter what he has or does do and cocksucker you must not know him to goddamn well because now he's got a job and i bet he's making alot fucking more than you because he's making 26 and hour just starting outtt!waya think about that and more importantly he get's paid 20 cash everyday he goes for gas dumbass's and im with him 24/7 unless he's at work and he IS OFF DRUGS AND NOT NO DAMN THEIF!but either way i'd rather be a theif and a pill head than to hear people say your fucking pathetic for running your mouth on josh when you dont know ANYTHING AT ALL!and when you start making more than that just let me know because supposley you have nothing better to do but set on your ass,type with your finger's,and talk shit about everyone that you know nothing about but next time you say something mr. me and you make damn sure your right and not leaving anything out that we dont know because you know nothing at all and !THATS A FACT! SO JUST SAY HELL WITH THIS TOPIX SHIT AND LET IT GO BECAUSE IT'S CHILDISH AND STUPID AND JUST YOU IGNORANT.
zack you should never bring these topix back up as you can see it was sep last time anyone wrote but i hope josh the best but as we all know it wouldnt matter if he made 50 a hour he wont work a month yes he does do drugs and he does steal he does not take care of his 2 little girls these are facts you know and joshs whole family knows it so sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min xbosgay 5,524
Brittany Fields and Jeffery Hunter 4 hr Itis 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr Republicans for G... 81,643
15 trooper cars went down 160 9 hr I know 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 hr pusherman_ 131,073
•••
•••
•••

Hindman Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hindman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hindman
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••