Knott County 900,000 in the hole!

Posted in the Hindman Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wellnow

Ermine, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Thompson didn't pay taxes to the IRS, so there you go.
lol

Ermine, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
He stole more than people think.
homie

Hindman, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
lol wrote:
He stole more than people think.
good thing i wasnt the judge eyed packed off the court house and sold the county to the higest bidder. thats the knott county way.
friend

Hindman, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
judge will get his tax after all and thats a shame. tax the poor people thats what he wants

“Me of course ”

Since: Jan 09

Good O'l Knott Co.

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Start cutting ALL the people that are a money drain to the county budget, real simple, we work people should'nt have to pay for ALL the wrong doings of Randy Thompson, People of Knott County we ALL need the call our boys Jamie,Barry and Calvin and press them to cut instead of passing a tax, working people can't afford to have there pay check cut at the expence of Randy Thompson
the continuum

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Pretty soon the county will be under state control
Shame on em

Hindman, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Around Knott Co wrote:
Start cutting ALL the people that are a money drain to the county budget, real simple, we work people should'nt have to pay for ALL the wrong doings of Randy Thompson, People of Knott County we ALL need the call our boys Jamie,Barry and Calvin and press them to cut instead of passing a tax, working people can't afford to have there pay check cut at the expence of Randy Thompson
We shouldn't have to "call our boys" they should know what the people want by now. Should have been cutting the fat a long time ago and selling off some of the money pits this county has. Time to go back to a bare bones type of county government. Want not waste not.
Amused

Hindman, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Layoffs are comin',
layoffs are comin',
layoffs are comin'
Turn the suv keys in.

Feathers are dropping,
The waste is all stoppin'.
Better get to shopping,
This is where the party ends.

No more positions,
No more politicans,
No more made up jobs,
No more money for cobs.

The Sportsplex is failing,
The county police officers are wailing,
There is no telling, where the layoffs will end.

Time to get real jobs
Cause Lil Calvin's coming!

ROTFLMAO

Get em Calvin!
knott countian

Hindman, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2013
This is so sad and some of you sound happy about it. I can't afford to have taxes raised again. My property taxes are already more than I can afford. Praying for us all.
answer

Hindman, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Marsha wrote:
Who's taken all the money? I just seen it on WYMT!
the almighty state officials the same geniuses that showed up this week told the county they should expect $900,000 more in coal and gas severance funds in the last 6 months than what actually came in. so nothing is "missing". the money just never came in as estimated. just bad advice from those masters of the universe in Frankfort. now they want the county to tax the heck out of the few working people left to fix their mistake.
Miss Knott County

Pippa Passes, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
What will happen to Rhett, Harolds,and Tracey's jobs? We absolutely need these guys in Knott County.
Stanky Fanger

Pippa Passes, KY

#13 Jan 25, 2013
What will happen to the trail ride? I will miss watching them snort pills and put the money in their pockets.
Munch MaQuchi

Pippa Passes, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Knott County is the turdhole of eastern Kentucky. Take it to the bank Brother.
Rhett

Pippa Passes, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Nobody gonna take my jod!!!!!!!!!! I work 10 hours a week and deserve 35,ooo a year.
the continuum

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Obama should bail the county out..
Ermine, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2013
What goes around comes around. Will we have 24-hr law enforcement or none as usual?
WJWP

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jan 25, 2013
I have an ideal how to get money! Make runs to the out of state pain clinic get a few hundred pain pills bring them back and sell them like hundreds of others are doing and you will have a balanced budget in one month. And you won't get caught because so many others are doing it right out in the open and nothing happens to them, so you will be fine. Now you will have to get a different person to go everyday, but that easy to get someone to make the trip. So get going the county needs the money.
Mles

Hindman, KY

#21 Jan 25, 2013
Its more like 900,00.00 in the pocket
County being divided

Hindman, KY

#23 Jan 25, 2013
Knott county has been on the chopping block for eight years. Our (state) government wants to divide it up between pike and perry Counies. Doing away with all politicians in Knott during the process.
knott countian

Hindman, KY

#24 Jan 25, 2013
County being divided wrote:
Knott county has been on the chopping block for eight years. Our (state) government wants to divide it up between pike and perry Counies. Doing away with all politicians in Knott during the process.
Maybe this would be for the best. Who do the politicians think they are anyway stealing from us. Some of us work very hard and are already struggling we didn't deserve it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr usa 163,766
Sherry at softshell apartments....RAT Mon FYI 5
to a bitch who calls herself a socoial worker (May '10) Mon FYI 15
Pregnancy Mon okey 2
Carrie Music Thread (Dec '15) May 20 Musikologist 4
What's Corey Skiles up to? May 19 Sad 3
Trash in the Streets (Jan '15) May 19 Concerned in Vicco 7

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance