Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 170629 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Sad

Richmond, KY

#84813 Aug 2, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
I learn what the creationist books and videos are saying, by reading this forum.
So, you are saying that Topix is your trusted source for creationism research? Really?

Poor ol' MENSA Mike. Now that IS sad.
LOL

Richmond, KY

#84814 Aug 2, 2012
Atheism101 wrote:
<quoted text>Suicide is an Option, quit crying, Man UP....http:/www.thebestpageint heuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_s uicide
Too bad your attempt to showcase your intelligence failed due to your inability to post a working link.
It was kind of like mentally shitting yourself, wasn't it?

Maybe you should register the moniker "Basic Communications 101."
BRUTALLY HONEST

Richmond, KY

#84815 Aug 3, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that was gods plan.
I don't blame any god, Mike. I blame your parents for their inability to use birth control properly.
Stupidity breeds stupidity and it's an unfortunate curse on society.
I hope that doesn't offend you.
uh huh

Richmond, KY

#84816 Aug 3, 2012
uh huh wrote:
I really wish people would stop using "tard" in various forms. Being in a profession that deals with people who are mentally challenged, it makes me cringe every time I read it.
Oh, Boo Hoo. Just what this thread needs: another emotional woman trying to conjure up a few sympathetic tears.
Do us all a favor and reach back into your crack and pull your little flowery granny panties out of the bunch.

Retarded is a legitimate word simply meaning slowed or less advanced in mental, social, or physical development than is usual for one's age or having an IQ of 70 to 85.
You should realize THAT epitomizes 99% of Topix posters, so what are you doing on Topix if you're so easily offended?

Now, hop off your soap box and run along over to Facebook before your Farmville crops wilt.
Off you go...
uh huh

Richmond, KY

#84817 Aug 3, 2012
uh huh wrote:
.... it makes me cringe every time I read it.
Who is forcing you to read it, woman?
There's an "X" button in the upper right corner that will solve all your problems unless you're just a glutton for punishment. Is that it? Masochism?
uh huh

Richmond, KY

#84818 Aug 3, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>If your jesus said all that and you want to follow him how do you explain all of the hate?
Still waiting on you to prove (with viable sources) your claim that "MILLIONS" of Christians have raped kids, and wondering why you are suddenly mute about the satanists who were convicted of raping children....
I guess you'd rather sweep those under the rug, or as you would say, "stick your head in the sand."

HYPOCRITE.
GO ROT

Richmond, KY

#84819 Aug 3, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>But the whole basis of YAA's god is to elevate him above others so he has no choice but to defame others.
...Which is exactly what you are doing.
You're a religious nut who is here only to proclaim how much smarter you are, as a satanist, than "stupid, naive Christians" and to insult the Christian God.
Speaking of defaming others, I've seen you resort to profane insults and genital talk all because you got your widdle feewings hurt, so your blatant hypocrisy overshadows the "reasonable, respectable debater" act.
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I have found that if you set aside your petty judgments you can see the wonder in EVERY human being.(not just the ones to make a buck off of)
I had to roll up my pants leg after reading that malarkey. How did you keep a straight face when you typed it?
Sadist

Richmond, KY

#84820 Aug 3, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to address this statement because I have stated that church people do not live by what Jesus said.
I respect a rel follow of the teachings of Christ. I do not believe in their god but I do respect them and their right to believe.
It is the frauds that must pat themselves on the back and proclaim that they are better then every one else, do what they condemn others for, and pick and choose what elevates and justifies them from the bible that I find myself at war with, not the honest to goodness follower of such things as MATTHEW 25:32-45
I don't use the term often, but when I do, I mean it... bullshit.

It's a good thing your posts don't come with sound effects, because this post would sound like a gastrointestinal eruption of epic proportions followed by the stench of every hillbilly outhouse in Hazard.

You are a bald-faced liar. Everything in your post is vomitous.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#84821 Aug 3, 2012
Oh snap! This shlt is STILL going? hah! If anyone ever decides to use this forum as a significant resource on how society views Religion, we're fvcked. Game over man.

God is a woman
God was created by 'other' Gods
God controls everything, except it's God
The universe is Ours. Not God's
Humans are not Gods
Humans made the Gods
Gods green earth? Nope, mother nature.
Mother Nature vs. God? Mother nature!
A Women's Vagina vs. The Mans Penis?
DICK RUNS THIS HERE!!!! BIOOOTCH Go get in the kitchen, woman!! Make me a sammich

See how society works? All because religion instilled this separation of our species.*Smh*
Sadist

Richmond, KY

#84822 Aug 3, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. I argued about it with him for days once to no avail - he invents his own definition and thereby justifies his cruelty.
Pot, meet kettle. Ain't he black?

So, you are allowed to insult, curse, and sling all the shit your little fat fingers can grab, but if somebody else calls you a "Tard," it's just shameless cruelty.
What a sniveling little hypocritical crybaby.
You are a waste of human flesh.
BEAR

Richmond, KY

#84823 Aug 3, 2012
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok. I don't scare, bear.
Yet, when you see the word, "Tard" you start whimpering.

*tee-hee*
trusted

New Haven, KY

#84824 Aug 3, 2012
So glad you are all in such great spirits tonight!! Awaken by the storm , yes in my eyes, it is God's way of saying , time to clean things up. How great it is when it is just a small one with a steady rain, wipping away all, to start over. I think that is what he does with us also , wipes us clean and lets us began again.
Into every life some rain must fall, but sometimes if you look up the sky will shimmer, its rainshine and it came straight from a silver linning.
Call me what you may , guys and gals, but my load is lighter by God.
Alien Invasion

San Jose, CA

#84825 Aug 3, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sort of a newbie and of course have much to learn.
You're sort of a moron too.

Lmao
Alien Invasion

San Jose, CA

#84826 Aug 3, 2012
Sadist wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot, meet kettle. Ain't he black?
So, you are allowed to insult, curse, and sling all the shit your little fat fingers can grab, but if somebody else calls you a "Tard," it's just shameless cruelty.
What a sniveling little hypocritical crybaby.
You are a waste of human flesh.
You're unusually nice tonight, Troll. What gives?
HONESTLY BRUTAL

San Jose, CA

#84827 Aug 3, 2012
BRUTALLY HONEST wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame any god, Mike. I blame your parents for their inability to use birth control properly.
Stupidity breeds stupidity and it's an unfortunate curse on society.
I hope that doesn't offend you.
Poignant as usual, Troll.
You big bundle of cuddly love, you.
The Good Rev

San Jose, CA

#84828 Aug 3, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>You need to read the book of all, the book of all says that you are coo coo.
No, that's a box of Cocoa Puffs, fool.
Look on your coffee table for the dusty silver-jacketed copy of Anton LaVey's fairy tales.
After you actually read it, put on your jester's hat and crawl back up to your topix pulpit and try again.
LOW DOWN N DIRTY

San Jose, CA

#84829 Aug 3, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I wannabe an achy, crotchety, arthritic senior whose highlight in the day is choosing between Bran Flakes and Fiber One in the ongoing battle against constipation.

I'm so jealous, Quanty.
*weep*
Amen. Here's to hoping that Q's bowels will unlock with the fervent FURY of a thousand rivers when he reads this.

Yea verily, Q. Believe and thou too shalt shitteth upon the throne.

Wooooooo Glory!
DIRTY LOWDOWN SOB

San Jose, CA

#84830 Aug 3, 2012
The Good Rev will pray that Quanty's bowels will MOOooooOOOooVE like Jagger against thine adversary -- constipation.
DIRTY LOWDOWN SOB

San Jose, CA

#84831 Aug 3, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I have to hear you answer this one rocky,
When did saying "wrong. god is real" become logic and reason?
Book 6, Chapter 6, verse 6: Thou shalt place thine evil, herpefied lips upon the tender, smooth ass of the Good Rev and kiss with much fervency and delight.
buzzKill

Richmond, KY

#84832 Aug 3, 2012
LMFAO I swear I wouldnt read this thread if it wasnt for the damn trolls. I dont care who you are thats some funny sh#t and if people can't laugh at themselves then they are either a dried up old prune or a thinskinned crybaby. keep up the troll factor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitutes in ky (Aug '09) 2 hr welp 9
Knott Fiscal Court (Dec '16) 5 hr Sarge 160
midee Mart 5 hr Sarge 5
cameron martin deanna maggard Fri lol 5
tim and Heather Dec 14 Sup 13
Tgtel internet issues, anyone else? Dec 13 okey 2
Donovan Fugate Dec 12 Jenn 34

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance