hoy lee patrick
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
happy girl

Hindman, KY

#1 Mar 29, 2011
does anyone know him and what do u think of him?
wouldnt do it

Virgie, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2011
drug head and thief
just sayin

Hindman, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2011
He and his mother asked to work for me. Both stole from me not once, but twice. Be careful.
happy girl

Hindman, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2011
well that is my man and he has changed for the good...... so what he has done in the past dont mean a dam thing....
curious

Hindman, KY

#6 Apr 3, 2011
i have known him for a while.. he used to date my sister... an he will always b the same... nothin but a theif an a pill popper.. willl steal anything he can to get a pill!!!
hmmm

Harpursville, NY

#7 Apr 3, 2011
Is he the one that was sick a few years back, had liver problems? Black headed?
from his past

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2011
Happy girl, I really hope he has changed for your sake because when I knew him years ago he was TROUBLE. You must already have some doubts about him.
its

Virgie, KY

#9 Apr 19, 2011
hmmm wrote:
Is he the one that was sick a few years back, had liver problems? Black headed?
that was Bo he was/is just a drug head
happygirl

Hindman, KY

#10 Apr 19, 2011
we3ll no i dont have doubts about him so i hope he has changed as will
from his past

United States

#11 Apr 20, 2011
If you had no doubts you would not have came on here.
JustMe

United States

#12 May 27, 2011
Dont he have a baby with theresa, John mitchells fat ass woman? I heard from a reliable source he's eat up with AIDS!!
worried person

Virgie, KY

#14 Jun 1, 2011
Hoy lee is a piece of sh!!! everyone knows that if you are a good person stay clear of him he wil only bring you trouble! I know him real well he has been my neighbor for over 20 years. All that he has ever done has taken from people and never worked a day in his life. He makes his living by pushing pills as well as his mom. Are you sure that you want to be in this kind of relationship with someone you can't ever find that you can trust? Why don't you ask him how his first wife died and were the hell was he at?
thatd3vilrej3ct

Kite, KY

#15 Jun 6, 2011
well he'd be easy found...unless he escapes from the prison system...that's where he's at...for a good long time.
from his past

Virgie, KY

#16 Jun 14, 2011
how did his wife die
its

Virgie, KY

#17 Jun 14, 2011
drug overdose
pauladean96

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Jul 25, 2011
u all need to watch u all say he is a good person i mean lord i love him to death and he may be in jail but not forever
None of ur business

Columbia City, IN

#19 Oct 6, 2011
its wrote:
<quoted text>
Bo doesn't hang around with Hoy Lee and he had liver problems in the 80's not just a few years ago. Get your stories straight before you start talking about people.
truth

Crown Point, IN

#20 Jan 5, 2012
its wrote:
<quoted text>
Bo is probably just like you. I love how people get on here and talk shit about others. You are probably a low life pill popper to.
lmao

Middlesboro, KY

#21 Jan 7, 2012
First of all, no one stated that Bo hung out with Hoy Lee... the only reason Bo was mentioned is because someone above asked if this topic was about the one with liver problems and someone else wrote no it was bo and that he was a drug head. One person said a few years back... and really who cares when he had the operation? Is it relevant? Not really. Fact is... Hoy Lee was and/or is on drugs... and apparently in jail by what others are saying on here... but who knows? or cares?... and Bo, well he should be in jail as well as far as i'm concerned. All he does is try to get people hooked on meth so he can use them to go to Martin to get more Sudafed. He had a liver transplant and look how he treats his body? You would think he would be so grateful to be able to have the chance to live... but he's not, all he worries about is getting that high. It's what drugs do to you. Everyone hates him because he has done them wrong, he owes them money or drugs... whatever... so yeah, people are going to talk about him.
its

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Jan 7, 2012
lmao wrote:
First of all, no one stated that Bo hung out with Hoy Lee... the only reason Bo was mentioned is because someone above asked if this topic was about the one with liver problems and someone else wrote no it was bo and that he was a drug head. One person said a few years back... and really who cares when he had the operation? Is it relevant? Not really. Fact is... Hoy Lee was and/or is on drugs... and apparently in jail by what others are saying on here... but who knows? or cares?... and Bo, well he should be in jail as well as far as i'm concerned. All he does is try to get people hooked on meth so he can use them to go to Martin to get more Sudafed. He had a liver transplant and look how he treats his body? You would think he would be so grateful to be able to have the chance to live... but he's not, all he worries about is getting that high. It's what drugs do to you. Everyone hates him because he has done them wrong, he owes them money or drugs... whatever... so yeah, people are going to talk about him.
well said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Blacklagoon 163,782
Todd Everage OD an died 8 hr Mrlong66 1
curious abt someone 14 hr thisismytown2017 1
Sherry at softshell apartments....RAT May 22 FYI 5
to a bitch who calls herself a socoial worker (May '10) May 22 FYI 15
Pregnancy May 22 okey 2
Carrie Music Thread (Dec '15) May 20 Musikologist 4

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages