jamestown marathon
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
customer

United States

#1 Nov 25, 2009
What's up with those workers? Everyday I go in there and all you here is cursing. The workers use to be so friendly. I only see one person working. And those girls in the back don't ever come out to help. That place has changed alot.
I know

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Nov 25, 2009
I dont know how often you go but I go pretty often theres usally one at the check out and the other making pizza's unless its real busy and then the one making pizza's comes and helps.
customer

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2009
well i know i go in everyday and i see them just standing there or on their cell phones go in around lunch time and you will see what i am talking about
lol

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2009
who is the prettiest woman there
I know

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Nov 25, 2009
lol wrote:
who is the prettiest woman there
LEAH
dont like it

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Nov 25, 2009
i don't like the place, i haven't stopped by there in about 3 or 4 years. i used to go by there all the time, but when it changed, i quit going. not my kind of place anymore. no wonder they don't get much business.
Browny

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Nov 26, 2009
well, i live really close and actually go by there daily....The gas pumps and parking lot stays crammed...i dont kno what ya talkin bout dont get any buisnes?? lol...Best Gas Price in town...haha
Maddog1743

United States

#8 Nov 27, 2009
Leah looks pregneat Also seems like everytime I stop by there she looks like she is spreading even more in her behind.
badboytoy

United States

#9 Nov 27, 2009
who says rhonda is the best there always cheerful and quick . the only thing she is quick about is running that mouth. She never shuts up.
everybodyknows

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2009
the short lady with long hair that works on third shift is really doing business down there. everyone knows what im talking about.
youknowwhat

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2009
revia and lula rocks
false

United States

#12 Nov 27, 2009
were is blondy? Ive been down there 2 or 3 times this week and she hasnt been there. better watch out something will fly out of her mouth.
east ky

United States

#13 Nov 27, 2009
i know but there is a girl there Kirstin she is pretty good...
dont like it

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Nov 28, 2009
Browny wrote:
well, i live really close and actually go by there daily....The gas pumps and parking lot stays crammed...i dont kno what ya talkin bout dont get any buisnes?? lol...Best Gas Price in town...haha
i drive by it daily and see a maximum of about 3 cars at a time, whereas 4 or 5 years ago you'd have to wait in line. don't know what you're talkin about it bein packed.
Maddog1743

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Nov 28, 2009
jamestown marathon rocks
the truth

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Nov 28, 2009
i have stopped by there during second shift and if the right crew is working there it is great service. I would rather for thet crew to work every shift.
boy o boy

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Nov 28, 2009
i dropped by there thursday night and its not drugs that keep the parking lot full. I believe its the worker. everyone talks about the crackheads and the ho's well they got one thing right. HO
Tiff

Harpursville, NY

#18 Nov 29, 2009
I live close by this gas station and go there almost every day. All the workers seem very nice and I know Kristin personally and several other of the workers and I think they all do a good job. Kristin is a very beautiful, friendly polite girl who is hard working. They stay really busy and I know its not because of drugs. Im in there more during the second shift and agree they are a great crew. I also know they stay really busy making pizzas and trying to keeep stuff stocked.
Bison

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Nov 29, 2009
I dont think the workers there like me to much because the old door they used to have to there bathroom stuck on me one time and I gave it a hard shoulder hit and cracked the frame and they kinda frowned on me ever since.lol
great job

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Nov 29, 2009
Talking trash about a business just brings in more business people. If you are trying to hurt it, you went the wrong way. It is very busy everytime that I am by there. Only jealous people put other people down. The employees there must be doing something right. When Reva managed the Bearville Market, it was a booming business. She does a great job there also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CriminalForever 152,034
New ice cream business 8 hr sharon 3
Samantha Sparkman has HPV 16 hr Betty boop 74 14
Charles Manson (Apr '10) Mon Tim Smith 45
keith boles??? (Jan '15) Mon I know 3
Kirstan Hall finally goes to jail! (Nov '15) Aug 27 Plex 2
Good Dentist (Aug '13) Aug 26 Tooth 12

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages