Next Last
wondering

Clayhole, KY

#1 Sep 27, 2012
who is it?
ohbrother

Hindman, KY

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Why is it always the one person who does not know the difference between worse and worst that posts these threads? I also dislike people who confuse alone with along. WTF? It's simple English. Learn it.
wondering

Clayhole, KY

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Hopefully I will learn that in my Senior year but right now I need to find a job to help me pay for my Senior year. Why is it, people always want to be smart **** to correct someones grammer but yet put Oh and brother as one word?
grammar

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2012
grammar and actually it was your spelling
oh brother

Hindman, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2012
wondering wrote:
Hopefully I will learn that in my Senior year but right now I need to find a job to help me pay for my Senior year. Why is it, people always want to be smart **** to correct someones grammer but yet put Oh and brother as one word?
That is your come-back?
wondering

Clayhole, KY

#6 Sep 29, 2012
grammar wrote:
grammar and actually it was your spelling
English is not my best subject.
wondering

Clayhole, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2012
oh brother wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your come-back?
LOL.....I think you need to take an English class as well. Why are you on topix correcting people when you don't know yourself? You should have asked "Is that your come-back?" or use a different puncuation on the way you wrote it. I wasn't trying to make a come-back I'm just stating facts.
worked

Clayhole, KY

#8 Sep 29, 2012
oh brother wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your come-back?
If it was a come-back it was a good one because you made it two words this time, just sayn.
cow benis

Hindman, KY

#9 Sep 29, 2012
who's the worse boss in hindman?i'm not here for a spelling bee.so tell me the worse boss in hindman.

“They terk urrr jerbs”

Since: Feb 12

hillbilly hell( the hollers)

#10 Sep 29, 2012
who ever is laying off the coal miners, that's who is the worst in the county..
ohbrother

Hindman, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....I think you need to take an English class as well. Why are you on topix correcting people when you don't know yourself? You should have asked "Is that your come-back?" or use a different puncuation on the way you wrote it. I wasn't trying to make a come-back I'm just stating facts.
Actually, you've apparently never heard of a little thing called inflection. I said it that way on purpose, to reflect my disbelief that you would use such a lame come-back. Obviously, I already knew the answer to that question. I just couldn't believe that you would try to use that as a basis for saying that I was as bad off as you. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Also, I know it sounds like I'm being a colossal bitch, but it really bothers me that so many people bastardize the English language around here. Even the very teachers that are supposed to be molding the minds of our children send home letters full of grammatical errors. It's disappointing and it's shameful that the people who are supposed to lead by example cannot even properly punctuate a simple letter/lesson plan, and it is irresponsible of us as a society to allow this to continue taking place.
advice

Clayhole, KY

#12 Sep 30, 2012
To: Wondering, Its nice to no your trying to help with the expense of your Senior year. With two out of highschool now I no it can be very very expensive with graduation, prom, senior trip, pictures, etc. Please do not respond to the comment before me. Whomever this person is that is talking about being lame and irresponsible cannot be much. Im saying this because what adult is going to fuss with a highschool student. Just remember Wondering, people can learn English, spelling, and grammer by reading a book. It's hard to teach someone not to be ignorant.
ohbrother

Hindman, KY

#13 Sep 30, 2012
advice wrote:
To: Wondering, Its nice to no your trying to help with the expense of your Senior year. With two out of highschool now I no it can be very very expensive with graduation, prom, senior trip, pictures, etc. Please do not respond to the comment before me. Whomever this person is that is talking about being lame and irresponsible cannot be much. Im saying this because what adult is going to fuss with a highschool student. Just remember Wondering, people can learn English, spelling, and grammer by reading a book. It's hard to teach someone not to be ignorant.
Actually, he never said whether he was a junior in high school or college, but it really doesn't matter. I wasn't "fussing" with anyone, merely stating my opinion, which is exactly what this forum is for. You might want to take your own advice and disregard my posts if you find them so offensive. While you're at it pick up a class in basic English yourself.

You are right about one thing. It is very hard to teach someone not to be ignorant, so let this be your first lesson. This is how your post should have read:

To Wondering:

It's nice to know you're trying to help with the expense of your senior year. With two out of high school now, I know it can be very expensive with graduation, prom, senior trip, pictures, etc. Please do not respond to the comment before me. Whoever this person is that is talking about being lame and irresponsible cannot be much. What kind of adult is going to fuss with a high school student? Just remember, Wondering, people can learn English, spelling, and grammar by reading a book. It's hard to teach someone not to be ignorant.
Make up your mind

Kite, KY

#14 Oct 1, 2012
You ppl are mentally challenged....someone asks "Who is the worst boss in Hindman"? and you go off on an english lesson...and worse than that....there is ppl replying to it!!! I'll start it with a valid answer...don't care who gets mad, also not interested in replying to any of your dumbazz replies....so, mentally challenged ppl, what this means is: if you argue back at my answer to the worst boss....your arguing with yourself...I will never look at this thread again..so don't waste your time, study your english....Deb and Corbett Mullins are the worst Bosses in Knott County...
flo rider

Hindman, KY

#15 Oct 2, 2012
Make up your mind wrote:
You ppl are mentally challenged....someone asks "Who is the worst boss in Hindman"? and you go off on an english lesson...and worse than that....there is ppl replying to it!!! I'll start it with a valid answer...don't care who gets mad, also not interested in replying to any of your dumbazz replies....so, mentally challenged ppl, what this means is: if you argue back at my answer to the worst boss....your arguing with yourself...I will never look at this thread again..so don't waste your time, study your english....Deb and Corbett Mullins are the worst Bosses in Knott County...
you LOOKED.he he he
Ilovecox

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Jeff Gibson... He is a pervert, and made a pass at me while I worked At IGA he will pay one day can't take store with him when he dies.
wondering

Hindman, KY

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Old brother must be a perfect human being that makes no mistakes
oh brother really

Hindman, KY

#18 Jan 13, 2013
ohbrother wrote:
Why is it always the one person who does not know the difference between worse and worst that posts these threads? I also dislike people who confuse alone with along. WTF? It's simple English. Learn it.
This is topix not English class. I hate when people act like there on here to teach English.
Bad move

Hindman, KY

#19 Jan 15, 2013
It's very very obvious what the author of this thread is getting at ! What guys ? Don't you have enough balls to go ahead and say what you want to say ? No I get it you are hoping someone else will say you bosses name ! Cause u know that if this bs gets started again that it will get even worse!!! Listen boys ... Enough boo whoo whoo whoo and bellyaching and just do your JOB the way it needs to be done ! My
God. We know who posts .. Just so u know we know...
Bad move

Hindman, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2013
What's Jeff done to upset you ? Boo whoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min who cares 148,904
John Short in trouble? 5 hr ir snorter 21
Sherry Slone Sat Admirer 8
Megan Mullins Slone Sat Curious 3
JOHN SHORT ...drug supporter (May '10) Jun 24 truth 38
Pictures Jun 22 wonder 1
High or drunk mother wrecking young daughter in... Jun 22 Sambo 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages