Next Last
friend

Virgie, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2012
does any one know where these two are i would like very much to see them
lmao

Virgie, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2012
know angie and she isnt nothing but a liar and theif and dopehead.....
yess yess yess

Miami, FL

#3 Mar 11, 2012
last i heard angie was on any drug she can get her hands on and so is etta and angie lives in Tn somewhere and etta is in jail. their daddy is probably turnin over in his grave over those two and how the rest is treatin them. Their daddy wanted them kids to be close and help each other not act like they didnt know each other. family is all u got and when ur daddy and mommy are gone the kids should come together not fall apart
strught up

Virgie, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2012
i dont think the rest of the family should help someone who doesnt even try n help themselves!! they r meth-heads!!!
MeMe

Virgie, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2012
yess yess yess wrote:
last i heard angie was on any drug she can get her hands on and so is etta and angie lives in Tn somewhere and etta is in jail. their daddy is probably turnin over in his grave over those two and how the rest is treatin them. Their daddy wanted them kids to be close and help each other not act like they didnt know each other. family is all u got and when ur daddy and mommy are gone the kids should come together not fall apart
But in the real world these days most do fall apart..
MeMe

Virgie, KY

#6 Mar 16, 2012
strught up wrote:
i dont think the rest of the family should help someone who doesnt even try n help themselves!! they r meth-heads!!!
I do believe everyone should get a chance in life.. but there is a limit people ,1 mistake ok, 2 mistakes most likely, 3 mistakes shit happens, But 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, chances people need to grow up and help their selfs.. other people should not have to carry them threw life while they don't even try to help their selfs..
lmao

Virgie, KY

#7 Mar 21, 2012
yess yess yess wrote:
angie,is not in tn..she lives in knott county ky
omg

United States

#8 Mar 22, 2012
seriously because if you are on her friends list she said she moved to Tn and also if you talk to any of her family they will tell u shes in Tn she hasnt been in Knoot Co in a while what are u on
friend

Virgie, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2012
she needs to pay her child support the child is 15 now an angie has never done nothing for her if she died this child would not b on her obituray card thats for sure cause i was told or somebody would b sued the child even said so she is on dope an a hoe but when tyler gets out of jail she will come back to him for a factjust waitin
lmao

Virgie, KY

#10 Mar 23, 2012
omg wrote:
seriously because if you are on her friends list she said she moved to Tn and also if you talk to any of her family they will tell u shes in Tn she hasnt been in Knoot Co in a while what are u on
what are you ON>>>>i see her all the TIME in hindman,,,,,,,,they must be telling that story cause peolpe are out to kick her ass,,,,,,
friend

Hindman, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2012
ok so where is she an that man jake doesent know when tyler gets out of jail she will leave his ass for tyler i know this for a fact anyway tell me where she is i would love to see her
friend

Hindman, KY

#12 Mar 27, 2012
does eveyone in knott know what she is she has a 15 year old that she has seen maybe 20 min of her life an 2 boys in ohio she just layed them down an walked away for her drug life an to me she is taking up air that someone that really needs it here on earth

Since: May 12

Pippa Passes, KY

#13 May 22, 2012
omg wrote:
she never was in tn that was a coverup so nobody could find her

Since: May 12

Pippa Passes, KY

#14 May 22, 2012
all angie does is mess people up and ruin their lives, she did it to tyler.
ALEXIS

Hindman, KY

#16 Aug 23, 2012
i know all of them, yes angie has 3 kids that she could care less about!!...... HER DAUGTHER ASHLEY IS A VERY SMART BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY, HER GRANDMOTHER HAS DONE A HELL OF A JOB RAISING HER! ID HATE TO C HOW SHE WOULD HAVE TURNED OUT IF ANGIE WOULD HAVE RAISED HER!!! HER TWO BOYS LIVE IN OHIO WITH THERE FATHER CHAD ROBERTS WHO IS DOING A DAMN GOOD JOB TAKING CARE OF THEM.... THE SAD PART IS IS THAT ALL CHAD HAD TO DO WAS GIVE HER A CAR FOR THEM , SO BASICALLY SHE TRADDED HER BOYS FOR A CAR!! YEAH NOW THATS SAD ALL ANGIE IS IS A PARTY PASS AROUND!!........ ETTA IS A WALKING MESS SHE HAS BEEN IN AND OUTTA JAIL, SHE IS HOMELESS LIVING HERE N THER, LAST I HEARD SHE WAS STAYING IN EMMALENS IN A VAN... CAN ANYONE SAY ROLLING METH-LAB!!... EVERYONE EXSPECTS ALICE N TODD TO DO FOR THEM BUT HONESTLY U CANT HELP SOMEONE WHO WONT HELP THEMSELVES!!
truth

Garner, KY

#17 Sep 10, 2012
I wouldnt help Etta just because she is GAY.....thats embarrasing:(
OMGosh

Kernersville, NC

#18 Sep 10, 2012
truth wrote:
I wouldnt help Etta just because she is GAY.....thats embarrasing:(
u wouldn't help someone because of who they choose to love or sleep with if thats the case u shouldn't help anyone because i seen many that should be more embarrassed and they aren't gay.. Ur retarded
truth

Garner, KY

#19 Sep 10, 2012
I dont deal with people that live that gross.......she should at least hide it!
OMGosh

Kernersville, NC

#20 Sep 11, 2012
truth wrote:
how about u hide who u screw or ur mom cause i guarantee they grosser then Etta u like to live a lie like Etta or not u know who she is dumb fck
OMGosh

Kernersville, NC

#21 Sep 11, 2012
truth wrote:
and if u dont deal with ppl that gross u dont deal with ur family huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min justinian 137,710
john why is teresa still in jail 8 hr john wayne 24
stabbing 9 hr john wayne 4
tiffany bentley 9 hr car 2
mark epperson 12 hr lmao 21
morgan mullins (Feb '12) 14 hr sugarpie 18
Forgery by Rebecca Smith Patrick (May '13) Thu Facts 32
More from around the web

Hindman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]