First Prev
of 6
Next Last
mother of 6

Hindman, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2013
there was a meth bust in mousie huff town friday night they said rick fair devin slone and a few more anyone know about this
jason

Hindman, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2013
mother of 6 wrote:
there was a meth bust in mousie huff town friday night they said rick fair devin slone and a few more anyone know about this
is this the same ricky fair that lived with a woman named Rona?
hey

Hindman, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2013
jason wrote:
<quoted text>is this the same ricky fair that lived with a woman named Rona?
YEPP
jason

Hindman, KY

#4 Mar 24, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>YEPP
where is Rona now are they still together
Jim

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Heard they busted around 7 ppl there
jason

Hindman, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Jim wrote:
Heard they busted around 7 ppl there
They got Chris Cox and Marsha Grigsby is what i heard dont know if my info s correct.
Nope

Hindman, KY

#7 Mar 24, 2013
No. Rona is with Super Thacker now. I think they got married.
THERESA

Hindman, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Nope wrote:
Does she know how bad he is on drugs ?Is she druggie too just asking not saying she is one.I did'nt know he divorced that woman from Wayland when did they get a divorce.
info

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2013
They got chris cox aka buzzard, marsha grigsby, dee(devon) slone, and ricky fair. They were the only four. They all got manufacturing meth, possesion, intent to distribute, distributing to a minor, and something else to do with a minor being there.$10,000 cash bonds on all. They're screwed!! All charges are class b felonies. They can get several years and thousands in fines. They all better take the first plea deal offered or they're gonna spend some major time the way the county is cracking down on it!! Maybe they'll learn a lesson from this!!!! Probably not though when it comes to chris and marsha!!!
KATHY

Hindman, KY

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Nope wrote:
don't tell me she married that old man.He looks like he is 70yrs old.
info

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2013
How in the world did a forum started on a meth bust end up being about Super and his WIFE???? They are very happy and very much in love!! Since when has age mattered?? Sounds like a lot of jealous a** people to me!! Mind your own buisness and leave them alone!!! Or at least put your real name so they know who you are, or are you too scared of them to do that???
KATHY

Hindman, KY

#12 Mar 25, 2013
info wrote:
How in the world did a forum started on a meth bust end up being about Super and his WIFE???? They are very happy and very much in love!! Since when has age mattered?? Sounds like a lot of jealous a** people to me!! Mind your own buisness and leave them alone!!! Or at least put your real name so they know who you are, or are you too scared of them to do that???
I hope he don't beat on her like he beat on that woman at Wayland he was so mean to her if you don't believe me call and ask her.
KATHY

Hindman, KY

#13 Mar 25, 2013
info wrote:
IF you know so much about him name one woman that he has been with for over a year you can't name one because there is not one. HE CAN'T KEEP A WOMAN

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 25, 2013
COMMONWEALTH VS. SLONE, DELVIN
(ARRAIGNMENT)
MANUFACTURING METHAMPHETAMINE, 1ST OFFENSE
UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF METH PRECURSOR, 2ND OR > OFFENSE
ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A MINOR
HELLO

Hindman, KY

#15 Mar 27, 2013
KATHY wrote:
<quoted text>I hope he don't beat on her like he beat on that woman at Wayland he was so mean to her if you don't believe me call and ask her.
How can we call her if we don't know her name does anyone even know who she is.besides Super.
KATHY

Hindman, KY

#16 Mar 29, 2013
HELLO wrote:
<quoted text>How can we call her if we don't know her name does anyone even know who she is.besides Super.
I know her I wont put her name on here she kicked him ou a few years ago because he was on drugs so bad and he was stealing everthing she had for drugs.I was friends with both of them so I know what im talking about ever wordd is the truth.
Rachel

Hindman, KY

#17 Mar 29, 2013
KATHY wrote:
<quoted text>I know her I wont put her name on here she kicked him ou a few years ago because he was on drugs so bad and he was stealing everthing she had for drugs.I was friends with both of them so I know what im talking about ever wordd is the truth.
I am the neighbor of the woman at Wayland she was good to Super she went out of state for a few weeks . When she was gone Super stole a lot of things out of her house . He was always drunk or doped up .She is better off without him . He was aways missing her cars up.She has a new car now .
Weak

Hindman, KY

#18 Mar 31, 2013
I'd say he's not able to beat on a woman much now. If he did, she would probably wear his head out.
Bryan

Hindman, KY

#19 Mar 31, 2013
Weak wrote:
I'd say he's not able to beat on a woman much now. If he did, she would probably wear his head out.
What do you mean he's not able to beat on a woman is there something wrong with him ?
Weak

Hindman, KY

#20 Apr 1, 2013
No.. I just mean he is getting older and the rough life is catching up with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min another viewer 161,113
wet/dry vote, tired of it (Apr '12) 1 hr Funny 33
Eric Conn Sun Curious 1
C&C Automotive Repair Sat Wiley 4
co.judge exec. Sat Tim 2
lawyers in knott co. Sat Don 3
drug users (May '16) Fri ShannonCaudill 24

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages