Who got busted in FL yesterday ?

Posted in the Hindman Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Wondering

Happy, KY

#1 Jun 18, 2010
Heard quite a few got busted.. wondering if it was a rumor or fact?
Yeah boy

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jun 18, 2010
It's a fact. Get on the internet and look it up.
fact

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jun 18, 2010
wow

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jun 18, 2010

“Go Big Blue!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 18, 2010
Four people from eastern Kentucky are arrested and are being held in a Florida jail for allegedly trafficking prescription pills.

Law enforcement officials found nearly one thousand OxyContin pills in their vehicle during a traffic stop.

Officers from the Indian River County Sheriff's Department pulled over a white Nissan SUV expecting to write a ticket for a busted headlight.

They ended up finding much more.

Jeremy Combs of Leeburn, Larry Gayheart of Hindman, Kenneth Kunkle of Littcarr, Shelia Slone of Hazard, and Luverina Tucker of Lexington were all traveling in the same vehicle on I-95 in Indian River County, Florida when they encountered a police checkpoint.

In searching the vehicle, officers found nearly one thousand pills and a little more than eight grams of marijuana.

All individuals are facing charges relating to unlawful possession of prescription medication, or OxyContin.

State and federal agencies are continuing to crack down on doctor shopping and the "Florida Pill Pipeline."

The five individuals are still being held in the Indian River County Jail and have a combined cash bond of more than half a million dollars.
fo real

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jun 18, 2010
ha ha

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jun 18, 2010
I hope they never get out!
sad

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jun 18, 2010
isn't that combs guy the same one roger combs was campaigning for a few weeks ago at the courthouse?
funny

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jun 18, 2010
it probably was Jeremy.. i wouldn't put it past him. like that rehab changed him haha
lol

London, KY

#10 Jun 18, 2010
oldredneckwoman wrote:
Four people from eastern Kentucky are arrested and are being held in a Florida jail for allegedly trafficking prescription pills.
Law enforcement officials found nearly one thousand OxyContin pills in their vehicle during a traffic stop.
Officers from the Indian River County Sheriff's Department pulled over a white Nissan SUV expecting to write a ticket for a busted headlight.
They ended up finding much more.
Jeremy Combs of Leeburn, Larry Gayheart of Hindman, Kenneth Kunkle of Littcarr, Shelia Slone of Hazard, and Luverina Tucker of Lexington were all traveling in the same vehicle on I-95 in Indian River County, Florida when they encountered a police checkpoint.
In searching the vehicle, officers found nearly one thousand pills and a little more than eight grams of marijuana.
All individuals are facing charges relating to unlawful possession of prescription medication, or OxyContin.
State and federal agencies are continuing to crack down on doctor shopping and the "Florida Pill Pipeline."
The five individuals are still being held in the Indian River County Jail and have a combined cash bond of more than half a million dollars.
Is this the same Jeremy Combs that tried to run for County Attorney?
LOL

Kite, KY

#11 Jun 18, 2010
Hope these fa­gs rot in jail.
rocker

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jun 19, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
same guy! jeremy o. combs! roger combs and bennie combs nephew.
wow

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Jun 19, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
it is him man.
http://www.ircsheriff.org/community/online-to...
Yeah boy

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jun 19, 2010
Ok it was 2 grams marijuanna, and 850 pills.

“Go CATS!!!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Kite, ky.

#15 Jun 19, 2010
rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
same guy! jeremy o. combs! roger combs and bennie combs nephew.
always liked jeremy but now roger and bennie,, they are low life scums of the earth that i would LOVE to catch on beaver. and roger has one coming to him sooner or later.

Marty C.
i know

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jun 19, 2010
yes it was his nephew
its me

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Jun 19, 2010
i hope& pray they rot there they will NEVER be MISSED& i hope they never ever see day light
its me

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jun 19, 2010
I heard they was making a drug run for uncle benny so I hope they catch him next
Oh Happy Day

Mclean, VA

#19 Jun 19, 2010
One thing won't happen to them in Florida. They don't have drug school as a way to not spend time in jail. They will be old and grey before they get back to Kentucky. Maybe we shold go visit them on the chain gang cutting weeds along I-95 next year.
wonder

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jun 19, 2010
does jeremy combs still have a license to be a lawyer? maybe he can use some of his great legal skills to get all of them out of trouble. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 148,346
Hindman IGA 5 hr Ginny 12
K. Pruitt Wed Mad babe 1
commonwealth vs. sizemore, jerry May 25 Punisher 3
Flowers For Memorial Day May 25 Report Theft 1
Businesses not Paying for Garbage Service May 24 Garbage 5
drug users May 23 tammy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages