Andrell White the Dentist

Andrell White the Dentist

Posted in the Hindman Forum

curious

United States

#1 Mar 24, 2009
doess anyone know what happened to Andrell White, the dentist that used to work in Hindman? does she have another office somewhere?
Concerned

London, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2009
curious wrote:
doess anyone know what happened to Andrell White, the dentist that used to work in Hindman? does she have another office somewhere?
I don't think so. I loved her!
Pony Points

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2009
i think she got caught doing something illegal and they shut her down. yeah i know. thats what i heard.
FYI

Bristol, VA

#7 Apr 28, 2011
she retired
U said it

London, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2011
It was in the paper along time ago, she was doing more than just being a dentist in her office, and yes it was illegal.
you guys are crazy

Chatsworth, GA

#9 Aug 25, 2012
she retired
you can contact the ky board of dentistry
they have the info.
bullcrap

Hindman, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2012
she sure picked a weird time to retire! right in the middle of my dental work. left me hanging with some messed up work. oh yea, the dentist i saw after said she did get in some trouble but he didn't say why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min ChromiuMan 166,261
John Hicks going through another divorce 12 hr Curious 1
Rudean Adams 16 hr hollys husband 3
Kassidy Fugate (Dec '09) 17 hr Curious 7
horse cock (Jun '10) Mon Alex Mosley is 20
Deputy M.J Caudill, UNCALLED FOR (Jan '14) Sun Pooper 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 12 Really 843

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages