Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Judged:

these guys are heroes theyre doing what the judicial system are dragging their feet on the judge was convicted by a judge and jury of his peers he didnt agree with their opinion so he prolonged the inevitable by begging borrowing or stealing enough money to appeal they should hurry and give the people of knott county their final ruling so we can move on and hopefully get the county straightened out they dont need to wait until he borrows another 2 or 3 million to blacktop driveways with
just noone important

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

ask them who's doing their dirty work for them?when it all said and done,and the shit hit the fan,let's just say ms. ritchie,will go down, they'll still be standing.don't she know when she's being used as a scapegoat.she's not playing with high school parents,she's playing with the wrong ones,she'll find herself in jail ,somewhere and they'll be sitting back doin their drugs and drinking and laughing at her.girlfriend, you better get out while the gettings good,if you know what's good for you,just a worried friend.
yeah

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

who put up the money for her to go to frankfort,trying to get them to take randy's name off the ballott.whose behind her?she don't have that much sense to do this on her own.tis,tis
I just want to say

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

I'm with you on this Blue Boy.
yeah

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

yeah,blueboy, just like newsome built that big million dollar pool. wonder where the money went for it. sure as hell not on a 30,000.00 pool.and he still don't know why he went to jail,lol. at least if randy goes to jail, he'll probably have enough damn guts and sense to say what for,what about newsome.where's his guts, in his back pocket.and yell, with newsome in there, it'll sure be straightened out,when all he can say is ,i don't know, i haven't seen the books,lol.god what troubles are we facing.god be with us, cause the dirty ass politicians sure are not.
TS Littcarr

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Me personaly thinks that Mr. Ed Willams is a sorry excuse for Hindman Ky. All he does is flirt around with young woman maybe sometimes 30 to 40 years younger than him...I dont think its right he has got lots of pictures of young girls that probaly they don't know he has..Oh well just be aware people of Ed Willams and believe me when i say I KNOW from exsperience..Ed is very cruel he might act like he is a good man to other people but he is a big put on i tell you..I dont like him myself never have never will he is an old pervert i think..
i need to say

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

I think Ed,Roy,Shelby,Bill, should have minded there own buisnesses and stay out of other peoples.
Facts are

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Face the facts here folks. Randy Thompson should already be in jail, like Newsome, and pay his debt to society. Thompson was tried, convicted and sentenced. He is trying to act as if he isn't a convicted felon. These people have every right as good citizens to see justice done. You can act as if Thompson is a god if you want to but he is flaunting the law and comitting another crime by not following a judge's order. Also the election officer that allowed him to register for office comitted a crime. Like it or not -- these are the facts. I think Newsome and Thompson both should be ashamed to show their faces in Knott County.
yea

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Facts are wrote:
Face the facts here folks. Randy Thompson should already be in jail, like Newsome, and pay his debt to society. Thompson was tried, convicted and sentenced. He is trying to act as if he isn't a convicted felon. These people have every right as good citizens to see justice done. You can act as if Thompson is a god if you want to but he is flaunting the law and comitting another crime by not following a judge's order. Also the election officer that allowed him to register for office comitted a crime. Like it or not -- these are the facts. I think Newsome and Thompson both should be ashamed to show their faces in Knott County.
i'm with you, i'd be ashamed to show my face,and they ARE the laughing stock of knott county.no more ebbiedoos,it's the big wigs now that are being laughed at.at least, i think ebbiedoo was honest,can the rest say the same.
yeah

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

and as far as ed.williams,he likes to keep the young ladies happy.the rest, i don't know about.but if anythings out there, it will surface,you can believe that,lol.
i need to say

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

yeah wrote:
and as far as ed.williams,he likes to keep the young ladies happy.the rest, i don't know about.but if anythings out there, it will surface,you can believe that,lol.
THE ONLY WAY HE CAN KEEP THEM HAPPY IS BUY FEEDING THEM..... YOU KNOW.....SHOULD BE A CRIME TO FOOL WITH PEOPLE 40 TIMES YOUR AGE....
knott countian

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

i agree "YEA" INSTEAD OF TURNING THERE HEAD EVERYONE THAT KNEW OF EBBIE DOO HAD WATCHED HIM AND TOOK THE TIME TO GET A PEICE OF HIS KNOWLEDGE THE COUNTY WOULD BE IN BETTER SHAPE LONG STORY SHORT FIND AN OLD PERSON AND SPEND TIME WITH THEM THEY CAN TEACH YA A LIL SOMETHING THE SIMPLE LIFE IS THE BEST
yea

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

knott countian wrote:
i agree "YEA" INSTEAD OF TURNING THERE HEAD EVERYONE THAT KNEW OF EBBIE DOO HAD WATCHED HIM AND TOOK THE TIME TO GET A PEICE OF HIS KNOWLEDGE THE COUNTY WOULD BE IN BETTER SHAPE LONG STORY SHORT FIND AN OLD PERSON AND SPEND TIME WITH THEM THEY CAN TEACH YA A LIL SOMETHING THE SIMPLE LIFE IS THE BEST
they made fun of him, but he was much more of a man than any of them
haha

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

if thompson and newsome should do there time, then why isn't homer sawyers, & mike hall & all of them in trouble to. There just to good at being crooks to get caught.. Knott county should be ashamed more so for how they get on this site and talk shit than for what the dirty politicians are doing. Thompson and Newsome were the only ones that ever tried to do anything for this county & they can't stay in office for people accusing them of god knows what & keeping them tied up in court there whole term.
best man

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

i'm better looking than any of you
need

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

in DARE need of a 3 bedroom place to rent ,in the knott county area. can be an older home or a trailer,as long as it's livable.leave me a name and number on here if you have or know of anything available.your thanks would be greatly appreciated...
need

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

sorry, i think i posted that under the wrong topix, sorry for the booboo.but still in dare need
hardup

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

well i would say call the whites but they have no more. lololololololo
Meaning

Pippa Passes, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

hardup wrote:
well i would say call the whites but they have no more. lololololololo
What???
the whole truth

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

The only reason Randy is in trouble is that he really "embarassed" Mike in the last election.Tore down the mafias play house, you know? Look at what he has spent on this county. "Nooneelse has ever done this for Knott County. He gave back to the tax payers some of ther're money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min use your brain 1,039
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Reality 150,999
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min justice_- 130,447
Hiring Practices 36 min Wondering 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr U go girl 16,143
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Huh 26,225
Jess Bentley 3 hr Oldfriend 1
Yoders refused service 4 hr mom of 3 36
•••
•••
•••

Hindman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hindman People Search