Keisha Taylor
good

London, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2010
I am wondering who she with? I seen her out not long ago and liked what I seen. Can anyone tell me anything about her?
welllllll

Hindman, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2010
she has 2 kids,a boy & a girl,she is a pretty good girl now,i think from what i've seen of her,she was with sum1 but i think tup,they split up,the baby girls dad,thas bout all i know

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 21, 2010
yea she is such a good girl.. She was pinning the baby on another man and knowing the whole time it wasn't his.. So yea I guess she is a good girl LOL.
At TeeHee

Hindman, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2010
You are an idiot. She thought the baby was his. He knew about her involvement with the other guy while they were broke up. Whats sad is that jackass loved that baby for year and then just walked out of its life. Can you imagine how the baby felt? Just one day, the only Daddy it knew....GONE. Really good man...yeah right

Location hidden

#5 Nov 21, 2010
I am no idiot trust me.. But I don't blame him I would walk to if its not his kid then why hang around? BTW he didn't walk out she moved out.. If he knew why did her sister have to tell him that the baby wasn't his? She knew from the get go. Some hell of a woman if you ask me..
omg

Yeaddiss, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2010
keisha and jessica have made some1 mad around here! i dont care much for them dont really know them to well anymore since high school, but damn this is high school drama! who slept with who, who cheated on who? who cares??? grow up and go to them about the issues ur having. and keisha and jessica i would really re-evaluate who ur friends r that u share ur personal stories and secrets with!
wow

Hindman, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2010
I've got 50 bucks in my pocket right now that says the people bad-mouthing Keisha on are are the same stupid pieces of shit that tried to the last time, and failed miserably. Any takers?
friend

Hindman, KY

#8 Nov 21, 2010
yep! prob so and guess what...she really don't give a damn! while u guys are posting this shit about jess and keish they are out working and providing for their kids...so get a life and start worrying about your own damn issues!
anotherfriend

Happy, KY

#9 Nov 22, 2010
Teehee1 wrote:
I am no idiot trust me.. But I don't blame him I would walk to if its not his kid then why hang around? BTW he didn't walk out she moved out.. If he knew why did her sister have to tell him that the baby wasn't his? She knew from the get go. Some hell of a woman if you ask me..
Honey get your facts straight Jess never told him shit.Keisha was a woman and told him herself.and yes you are a "idiot" and she really thought it was the other guys but this thread needs to stop this is old
Dont care either way

Hindman, KY

#10 Nov 22, 2010
anotherfriend wrote:
<quoted text>Honey get your facts straight Jess never told him shit.Keisha was a woman and told him herself.and yes you are a "idiot" and she really thought it was the other guys but this thread needs to stop this is old
I agree! She is a sweet girl and this is in the past. Let it go.
ithink

Hindman, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2010
keisha is a great mom && a great person,,she is SUPER sweet && always has been to me...people make mistakes everyday,,sum worse than others but nonetheless we do...it is the other people that has to let it go...
Right

Happy, KY

#12 Nov 22, 2010
Do sweet/good people sleep with family members and friends husbands/ bfs? if so she is SUPER.
friend

Virgie, KY

#13 Nov 22, 2010
oh whatever obviously there are alot of jealous ppl on here....yes keisha is single...she is a wonderful mother and puts her kids before everything including herself..she does without to make sure her kids have what they need and want! I can't understand why ppl wanna bash ppl who works hard to raise their kids especially single mothers?!?! as the old sayin goes if ya don't have anything nice to say keep ur mouth shut!!!!

Location hidden

#14 Nov 22, 2010
lol whatever I know I am right. Was you there? Nope because I was. So there ya go :)
Move On

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Nov 22, 2010
Who cares? It's old news! Let it be. Live your life and don't worry about what Keisha is or isn't doing.
friend

Virgie, KY

#16 Nov 23, 2010
amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 163,695
Pregnancy 5 hr okey 2
Carrie Music Thread (Dec '15) Sat Musikologist 4
What's Corey Skiles up to? May 19 Sad 3
Trash in the Streets (Jan '15) May 19 Concerned in Vicco 7
Attention in Vicco May 19 Concerned in Vicco 1
Sandra Kaye Dyer May 19 okey 2

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages