First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interested

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jun 28, 2010
Does anybody know Phillip Huff? What do you think of him?

Since: Jun 10

Hindman, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2010
No. This is Knott County. We have never heard of any Huffs. If you knew him well at all maybe you could spell His name correctly. Philip is good people with a good heart and funny. What are you a Boggs or something? You don't need to start a thread like this. If you want to know what all of Knott Co. thinks of the Huffs, just ask around (not on topix). I doubt you'll hear anything bad. They are well liked people in this family. Their Dad and the boys anyway. JMO and hope if you get any replies, they are NOT small minded people. Shocked if you get many replies at all. JMO...Good people
cyrus

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jul 2, 2010
Interested wrote:
Does anybody know Phillip Huff? What do you think of him?
I wouldnt get so snappy and defensive for philip's behalf because apparently you dont know him very well yourself. Philip is not even considered family to his own family.so what does that tell you about him. He is a greedy, lazy, politician wanna be. Hell he dont even know how to drink a beer right. Philip tries to be a "Jake" and everyone knows that's a joke. He will never be anything but Philip (miserable). He treats people like they owe him something and the truth is he wouldnt be shit if daddy hadnt even give him a place to live because he was to sorry to ever work for anything expecting it handed to him. Guess he is getting ready to find out what the real world is all about. I bet his pool will get drained along with his wallet. So if that dont tell you what kind of person Philip Huff is then go find out for yourself. Good luck you will need it......
bull shit

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jul 2, 2010
hes a realy good person will do anything for u

Hindman, KY

#5 Jul 5, 2010
cyrus..do i detect a little jealously. phillip will be taken care of the rest of his life "Daddy" saw to that..And yeah that is what Daddys are for to take care of their children. and yes he is considered very much part of the family. His brother loves him to death and that's all he has left right now and that seems to be enough...After a few things are settled and His brother manages to keep his sanity thru it, they will be close again and that's what they both need. you people need to get a life and stay out of other people lives these Guys are going thru a lot and need support..not bashed on topix. I for one will be there for them no matter what and proud to call them my friend. If they need me they know who to call. I'll Talk to you later today baby...love ya !
cyrus

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jul 28, 2010
No, darlin there is no jealously just facts. Daddy's are suppose to let go and let boys grow in to MEN at some point in their lives. You are def. wrong about them being close. I thought you said you knew them well.lol His brother has a hell of alot more sanity than Phillip will ever have and that is pretty obvious to even a moron. By the way I have a life and I am glad he is not part of it. Noone has to bash anyone because he does that to himself everyday. Damn idiot.. I hope you have other friends and if he is your only than i sure do feel sorry for you. Oh are you a Jake wanna be to.......Or is there something you may want out of the inheritance.lol Not in this lifetime will Phillip ever be able to see it. So dont depend on it. Maybe you could ask his daughter....

Hindman, KY

#7 Aug 4, 2010
What "Phillip" does is his own business. What he does at home is His business. He's always been nice to me is all I'm saying..We don't have a problem with each other, maybe some of you do. That's your business. They always been nice to me. LMAO @ want the inheritance..Philip will get what's due him. So will the rest. I'm just saying they good people. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I'm just stating mine. Not worth arguing over and I'm sure not gonna do it. As far as being a Jake wanna be..Jake was a well known and respected man in this county. He was a very intelligent person or he would never have accomplished what he did. Doesn't matter "how" he done it just that he did. Good man! Those brothers do love each other, don't care what noone says. All siblings get on each others nerves from time to time. JMO and I'm done with this post.
Blah Blah Blah

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Aug 22, 2010
Good Fun-en, glad your finished so someone else can post. Jake Huff was a very good man, respectable, and loved people but poor old Phillip is so fake that he doesn't even realize he's fake. He'll pat somebody on the back and make fun of them as they're walking off. Now that's a reall good person. He's like a lot of other people, he's gonna have to learn how to make it on his own and if he don't start treating people better than he does that's just it, on his own. Eventhough he does have daddy's money everybody needs a friend. He just uses people to get what he wants.
An objective opinion

Williamston, SC

#9 Mar 10, 2011
Stupid redneck weirdos.
someone

Virgie, KY

#10 Mar 11, 2011
ever wonder why carlos wayne lost his job as a parole and probation officer..............lets just say they had the fox guarding the hen house. I LOVED JAKE SINCE I WAS VERY YOUNG BUT HIS SONS ARE NOTHING LIKE HIM.JAKE RALLY BELIEVED IN HELPING PPL...HIS SONS BELIEVE IN HELPING THEMSELVES AND NO ONE ELSE /
Law Enforcement

United States

#11 Mar 12, 2011
someone wrote:
ever wonder why carlos wayne lost his job as a parole and probation officer..........lets just say they had the fox guarding the hen house. I LOVED JAKE SINCE I WAS VERY YOUNG BUT HIS SONS ARE NOTHING LIKE HIM.JAKE RALLY BELIEVED IN HELPING PPL...HIS SONS BELIEVE IN HELPING THEMSELVES AND NO ONE ELSE /
Get your facts straight. Carlos Wayne did not lose his job. He quit. The office was being moved to Prestonsburg, the senior officer had retired and the secretary would not go to another office. What he has done after the fact dosen't have anything to do with his past employment.
Humm

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 19, 2011
Law Enforcement wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight. Carlos Wayne did not lose his job. He quit. The office was being moved to Prestonsburg, the senior officer had retired and the secretary would not go to another office. What he has done after the fact dosen't have anything to do with his past employment.
HaHa!! This is funny ;-p
cant belive

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2011
I cant belive people are this hard core. Phillip was in a very bad car wreck and did some major damage to himself. He is very lucky to even be here much less walking around. His Dad did what any dad would do if they had the means to do it. Jake made sure pillip had what he needed before he past away the way all dads would like for there kids to be before there passing. Phillip couldnt hold a jop if he had one of the best. He isnt perfect but look at us all are we? So dont put down people before you look at yourself. You may not like what you see. I have know phillip since we were kids and he has had a good life his dad took care of him that isnt to be helt against him thats just the way it is. And he did work he work for the stores his dad owned and ran.
Law Enforcement

United States

#14 Mar 24, 2011
Humm wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHa!! This is funny ;-p
It appears that you seem to know something of value. Tell us!
bumfukdegypt

Virgie, KY

#15 Apr 17, 2011
someone wrote:
ever wonder why carlos wayne lost his job as a parole and probation officer..........lets just say they had the fox guarding the hen house. I LOVED JAKE SINCE I WAS VERY YOUNG BUT HIS SONS ARE NOTHING LIKE HIM.JAKE RALLY BELIEVED IN HELPING PPL...HIS SONS BELIEVE IN HELPING THEMSELVES AND NO ONE ELSE /
..........you hit the nail right on the head with that one.he gave some ppl chances and some he would let hang.i was told by several ppl they took him coke and they got off probation a lot sooner and these ppl didn't even know each other.if i was him i would hang my head in shame..........
bumfukdegypt

Virgie, KY

#16 Apr 17, 2011
Law Enforcement wrote:
<quoted text>
they still have a probation officer in hindman.he lost his job b/c of drugs end of story
law enforcement

United States

#17 Apr 17, 2011
bumfukdegypt wrote:
<quoted text>they still have a probation officer in hindman.he lost his job b/c of drugs end of story
There is no parole office in Hindman. The officer comes from Floyd County. He did not lose his job because of drugs. Where do you get this kind of info. It sounds like you have a bone to pick with Carlos. If you had this kind of information and evidence why didn't you report it to the authorities when it would have made a difference. It doesn't matter now so you might as well shut up. I know what I am talking about. I was in and out of that office many many times before it was moved. If he was using drugs it was hidden. It never interfered with his job. He quit because he didn't want to drive to Floyd to work, the oldest officer retired and the secretary didn't want to drive to Floyd or Hazard. Now that is the end of the story.
why even bother

Virgie, KY

#18 Apr 17, 2011
Phillip has always been a good person toward me. I think he has had a harder life than most people think. His Dad was in the public eye and Phillip had to tow the line because of that growing up. He loved and respected his dad and if people got to know him any at all they could see that. How many of those bashing him knows the hours he spent at the hospital with Jake before he died or seen the tears he shed when Jake passed away? How many of you watched him struggle with the death of his wife and raising a child on his own? Don't judge someone until you live a day in their shoes. Just remember things come home to you eventually sometimes it is better to leave some things left things unsaid.
People are so heartless

Hindman, KY

#19 Dec 27, 2013
First of all people should respect the dead. they cannot speak for themselves. Jake Huff was one of the finest men you could ever find. When his oldest son Phillip got in a bad car wreck may years ago his dad did everything he could to save him and he did. As for Carlos
Wayne he was a very good upstanding man in this community. People shoud not be saying these bad things. Let the brothers rest in peace. Who all the people that are bashing them should be ashamed of themselves. You need God in your life. what if that was your children? Would you want someone saying these things about them? I think not. I will be praying for you heartless people.

Whitesburg, KY

#20 Dec 27, 2013
People are so heartless wrote:
First of all people should respect the dead. they cannot speak for themselves. Jake Huff was one of the finest men you could ever find. When his oldest son Phillip got in a bad car wreck may years ago his dad did everything he could to save him and he did. As for Carlos
Wayne he was a very good upstanding man in this community. People shoud not be saying these bad things. Let the brothers rest in peace. Who all the people that are bashing them should be ashamed of themselves. You need God in your life. what if that was your children? Would you want someone saying these things about them? I think not. I will be praying for you heartless people.
Outstanding young men do NOT sue their mother--greedy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min USA 164,721
Lasylvia Ritchie (Apr '09) 2 hr Jon 16
Fisty Music Thread (May '15) 18 hr Musikologist 5
Woman seeking woman for friendship. Jun 23 Vixen 3
hindman moving towing & prostitution Jun 23 Happy 2
Indian Bottom vs New Salem (Feb '12) Jun 23 Terry 104
Tiffany Bentley Jun 22 Risner 7

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance