Lower Mill Creek
NOSEY

Waterloo, IA

#1 Jul 17, 2009
What's going on there?
NOSEY

Waterloo, IA

#2 Jul 17, 2009
Has anybody heard anything about cops being there?
actually

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jul 17, 2009
havent heard about cops being there. but i could think of a few i would like to see go to prison for life that lives there.
resident

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jul 17, 2009
well we got most of the bad places in our road fixed, and now we are getting city water (YAY!)
lazy

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2009
so true
NOSEY

Waterloo, IA

#6 Jul 17, 2009
There are so many I want to see go to jail as well. It seems every time they go though, they are right back out so my questions is WHY???? All the buying, selling and trading!!! Doesn't Knott County know when the have a whole holler full of idots with problem.
actually

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jul 17, 2009
im not saying the whole holler is idiots but most of them are fu**ed up badly
resident

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jul 17, 2009
there are some bad people around here, but there are also some people who have been very nice to my family. Not every one here is on drugs either. Please dont be so sterotypical
actually

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jul 17, 2009
i didnt say all of lower mill creek had major issues. i like a few people on lower mill creek. but most of them are perverts, drug addicts, drug dealers, and theifs. i know cause i use to live on lower mill creek. never ever want to live there again.
Been there-Done that

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Jul 17, 2009
Huh, Lower Mill Creek wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for folks like Debbie Smith--She thinks she's the Queen of it ya know?
NOSEY

Waterloo, IA

#11 Jul 17, 2009
Well I lived on lower mill creek too and 90% of them are messed up in one way or another, thank god I got out of there. But almost every house you go to there are drugs or violence, or pervs there. I could name alot more than just debbie smith for sure.
justme

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jul 18, 2009
I know one thing about Mill creek.. That is the nosy bunch of people ive ever seen in my life! and gossip about EVERYBODY! if you need to know anything thats going on in this county go to that holler and ask someone im sure they'll give ya the whole story!!lol and from the mouth of the holler to the head of the holler they have each other on speed dial so they can let everyone know what going on in a hurry!
crazy

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Jul 18, 2009
actually wrote:
i didnt say all of lower mill creek had major issues. i like a few people on lower mill creek. but most of them are perverts, drug addicts, drug dealers, and theifs. i know cause i use to live on lower mill creek. never ever want to live there again.
You seem to know a lot,do you go there to buy your drugs. You need to learn to spell too.(theifs) your on drugs!
actually

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jul 18, 2009
crazy wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to know a lot,do you go there to buy your drugs. You need to learn to spell too.(theifs) your on drugs!
for ur information im not on drugs. but when i lived there years ago i was. i can see why so many people who live there are on drugs. if you had to live around a bunch like that you might would know what i mean. i say half of them have been molested by their own family. fu**ed up bunch.
actually

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Jul 18, 2009
crazy wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to know a lot,do you go there to buy your drugs. You need to learn to spell too.(theifs) your on drugs!
i havent been to lower mill creek in years because of all the sick fu**s
abc123

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jul 18, 2009
I remember back years ago when lower mill creek, slone fork, and drycreek had the worse names around here. You couldn't even get through those places at holloween because the roads where always blocked. I've seen cars set on fire, block walls made. You name it and they would use it. Nobody was on drugs then, they just drank alot.
resident

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Jul 18, 2009
there are some not so great people here, but i know plenty of nice people. Gossip is everywhere, and i dont have anyone on my speed dial
NOBODY

Waterloo, IA

#18 Jul 19, 2009
I used to live there too and those nuts were all like family, and I used to love them but if u don't do what they want you to do then you will find out fast that noone is your friend and when they r out to get you they can really make life hard. Since I left they have done nothing but make my like a living hell with the cops and welfare and I agree there are a few good ppl there but for the most part they are nosey, miserable, and jealous if u have anything in life they will bring u down or die trying.It's sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min usa 168,054
funeral homes 18 hr Danny Fatty 4
Drug bust Sun Good Stuff 15
paw paw trees Sep 23 Georgia Peach 2
John Hicks going through another divorce Sep 22 One that got away 5
rotten teeth is Kayla Sep 21 Puppet 9
put the bible back in school, let them babies pray Sep 20 wise-outlook 10

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance