Biggest JOKES in Knott Co

Biggest JOKES in Knott Co

Posted in the Hindman Forum

Watts Fork Wild Thang

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Aug 3, 2009
Arent u all just sick of all these guys that think there all that when they really aint? Lets name some of them people who cant back up what they say
ThinkYourAllThat

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Aug 3, 2009
Watts Fork Wild Thang wrote:
Arent u all just sick of all these guys that think there all that when they really aint? Lets name some of them people who cant back up what they say
Well I would say you for one since you aren't man enough to give your real name!
kmn

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Aug 4, 2009
watts fork wild thing, give us a hint who you are
sorrytotellyou

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Aug 4, 2009
DAVEY SPARKMAN AND DENNIS JACOBS.
david j

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Aug 4, 2009
i love knott county! everyone is so mean on these computers and super bad on telephones. me myself im a face to face kinda guy, but theres some of you talks alot of smack about my dad and hes really a good guy!!! i wish you would talk about em in my face or his face, that'd be allright. and i would accually think more of you! you get on here with your fake names and talk shit and it just shows how weak hearted you really are, well see ya later.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hindman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Mickey402 163,275
pinetop. auction 13 hr don 7
James Short (Jul '10) 20 hr the real me 1993 20
Matt Johnson Auto Repair Sat Retired 3
Anyone know anything about him? Sat focus on your wants 2
Johnny Jacobs having an affair Sat Cheater 1
Trail Ride Sat okey 4

Hindman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hindman Mortgages